Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: Bye Bye Abortion
« Reply #540 on: July 26, 2022, 06:53:00 PM »
"Gavin Newsom’s plan to save the Constitution by trolling the Supreme Court with a new gun law - Vox" https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/2022/7/25/23277211/supreme-court-gavin-newsom-sb-8-abortion-guns-california-assault-rifle-law

Go Gavin lol. It will be interesting to see how the Supreme Court manages to get around this without admitting they were wrong to allow states to ignore the Constitution. I'm sure they will find a way. But boy does this make them look ridiculous. Hopefully other blue states enact similar laws, and maybe this disgusting absurdity that mocks the basis of our very society can end.
LOL!

As if there are gun dealers who currently sell weapons without serial numbers.

This sounds exactly like something any stupid Democrat would believe is a "gotcha!"

No one wants gun dealers to sell weapons without serial numbers on them.

When can we expect you to go on Shark Tank to pitch the new event planning company offering specialized abortion showers, pre-occasion?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 07:02:27 PM by Action80 »
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: July 26, 2022, 08:39:41 PM »
As if ghost guns are hard to come by.
https://ghostguns.com/
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Rama Set

« Reply #542 on: July 26, 2022, 11:45:27 PM »
https://gizmodo.com/abortion-google-crisis-pregnancy-centers-1849333088

The GOP totally upholding their values of freedom of speech and small government. Not hypocrites at all.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 27, 2022, 12:18:26 PM »
Every single item for sale on this website has a serial number attached to it.

As a matter of fact, every single item for sale in the US by any licensed retailer has a serial number associated with it.

Rama Set

« Reply #544 on: July 27, 2022, 01:03:55 PM »

As a matter of fact, every single item for sale in the US by any licensed retailer has a serial number associated with it.

Like Bananas.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #545 on: July 27, 2022, 02:08:43 PM »

Like Bananas.
How do you think bananas are checked out at grocers? There is a serial number or scan scode attached to the item.

Rama Set

« Reply #546 on: July 27, 2022, 03:31:52 PM »
How do you think bananas are checked out at grocers? There is a serial number or scan scode attached to the item.

My bananas are not scanned, they are priced by weight.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #547 on: July 27, 2022, 03:52:38 PM »
There is a general code for bananas. The cashier manually enters that code and weighs the bananas or enters how many bananas there are depending on the system.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #548 on: July 27, 2022, 03:55:58 PM »
Bananas don't kill people.
People kill people.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #549 on: July 27, 2022, 03:57:36 PM »
People kill people.
Abortionists who just ate a banana kill people.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 06:16:25 PM by Action80 »

Rama Set

« Reply #550 on: July 27, 2022, 06:46:04 PM »
People kill people.

Really good that you edited your comment, it is now super hilarious.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/07/26/1111280165/because-of-texas-abortion-law-her-wanted-pregnancy-became-a-medical-nightmare

Even before Roe v Wade being struck down, TXs abortion bounty law had terrible consequences.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #551 on: July 27, 2022, 07:04:29 PM »
People kill people.

Always seeking improvement in all areas.

Thanks for the compliment!

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/07/26/1111280165/because-of-texas-abortion-law-her-wanted-pregnancy-became-a-medical-nightmare

Even before Roe v Wade being struck down, TXs abortion bounty law had terrible consequences.
That incident has more to do with malpractice than Roe v. Wade.

Similar to when the time my son was born, there was huge hoopla in the media over the issue of unnecessary C-Sections being performed.

As a result, my son, who was going through obvious stress during the delivery (heart rate ranging from 40 all the way up to 220) was not delivered via C-Section and ended up with severe mental retardation due to the lack of adequate oxygen for over an hour of labor.

The obstetrician even had the gall to come in, asking me if I thought a C-Section was in order. I am not a doctor.

Another gift of democratic legislators promoting such laws during the time of the mid to late 80's.

And you can spare the spiel about Republicans being in charge then, as nearly all the Republicans at the time were in fact former Democrats: aka, RINO's.

Rama Set

« Reply #552 on: July 27, 2022, 07:15:47 PM »
People kill people.

So you think they should have aborted the fetus?

Similar to when the time my son was born, there was huge hoopla in the media over the issue of unnecessary C-Sections being performed.

As a result, my son, who was going through obvious stress during the delivery (heart rate ranging from 40 all the way up to 220) was not delivered via C-Section and ended up with severe mental retardation due to the lack of adequate oxygen for over an hour of labor.

The obstetrician even had the gall to come in, asking me if I thought a C-Section was in order. I am not a doctor.

Another gift of democratic legislators promoting such laws during the time of the mid to late 80's.

And you can spare the spiel about Republicans being in charge then, as nearly all the Republicans at the time were in fact former Democrats: aka, RINO's.

Only RINOs when they do something you disagree with, I guess. The Party is perfect.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #553 on: July 27, 2022, 07:35:20 PM »
People kill people.

So you think they should have aborted the fetus?
No.

I do not believe in abortion.

Only RINOs when they do something you disagree with, I guess. The Party is perfect.
Why write "I guess."

Of course.

You, as well I, know there is no Republican party anymore.

Hasn't been since Goldwater.

You just like typing the word cause you think its cool and it's part of your job.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 07:48:38 PM by Action80 »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #554 on: July 27, 2022, 08:05:12 PM »
You, as well I, know there is no Republican party anymore.

Hasn't been since Goldwater.

Reagan was a RINO? Nixon too?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #555 on: July 28, 2022, 03:43:14 AM »
Reagan was a converted Democrat, but in the vein of JFK, and was subsequently shot for trying to make things right in the country. Courtesy of Czar Bush the I.

Nixon was a career criminal fraudster who didn't care about such things as supposed party affiliation.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 07:59:52 PM by Action80 »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #556 on: August 03, 2022, 05:57:35 AM »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #557 on: August 03, 2022, 10:21:58 AM »
Yes! More baby murder!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62402625
The BBC has a definite problem with maintaining syllogism throughout this article.

"For Democrats and pro-choice groups, this is a sign that Americans are deeply unhappy with abortion rights being overturned - and see the Supreme Court's decision as out of step with the public."

It certainly is a sign that Kansans tend to believe the women in that state should be able to kill babies. And the Supreme Court decision put the question back into the hands of the public where it belonged, so that is certainly "in step," with the public.

"Mr Biden said the result showed "the majority of Americans agree that women should have access to abortion". - Evidently, the BBC thinks like Biden (for shame), that Kansans represent all of citizens of the US.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: August 03, 2022, 01:59:02 PM »
Obviously Kansas doesn't represent America.  It's much worse than that.  Kansas represents the part of America that would theoretically be all for repealing anything that would keep abortion legal.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #559 on: August 03, 2022, 03:05:57 PM »
Obviously Kansas doesn't represent America.  It's much worse than that.  Kansas represents the part of America that would theoretically be all for repealing anything that would keep abortion legal.
Would you care to elucidate?