Re: Trump
« Reply #8560 on: January 21, 2021, 04:33:14 PM »
Whats wrong with an ear piece? I'm sure he would be connected to security to be updated on events if there are any problems/breaches etc. Almost every VIP (who would also be targeted for assassination) would be wearing one.

I suppose you were one of the guys that were incensed when Obama wore a tan suit or used Dijon mustard but cool when Trump incited a mob to storm the capitol ::)

Get a grip old man. No not down there

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #8561 on: January 21, 2021, 04:54:48 PM »
Whats wrong with an ear piece? I'm sure he would be connected to security to be updated on events if there are any problems/breaches etc. Almost every VIP (who would also be targeted for assassination) would be wearing one.

I suppose you were one of the guys that were incensed when Obama wore a tan suit or used Dijon mustard but cool when Trump incited a mob to storm the capitol ::)

I mean, how nice is it that this is all Tom could come up with to complain about though? Not tearing down our Democratic norms or trying to steal an election or inciting a riot in our nation's capital, but an innocent and amusing flub with an earpiece.

Happy days ahead.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8562 on: January 21, 2021, 04:57:01 PM »

I think we have our first BDS sufferer.
And I think a lot of Trump supporters had more of a problem with the colour of Obama's skin rather than the colour of his suit
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

« Reply #8563 on: January 21, 2021, 05:07:36 PM »
LOL
These are all actions of someone preparing to go to WAR.

Trump Attorney Lin Wood suggested yesterday on Twitter that the they are going after Biden, among others.

Lin Wood is part of the Trump Legal Team - https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/11/09/lin-wood-on-why-he-signed-on-to-the-trump-team/

If a world leader's lawyer started suggesting that you are going to be imprisoned with others, and for people to be patient and just watch, that's an indication that they have something planned for you.

Sounds like you were putting stock in this BS

You might have been able to stay in teh closet about your faith in Q and all his trollings on this forum, but on the other forum you were an open book. Anyone that wants to see your ramblings can just see here. It's entertaining reading

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=10791;area=showposts;start=60

Trump is finished. He lost fair and square in an election that was without all the BS claims of machines switching votes, hundreds of thousand of votes being dumped late at night, counters deliberately giving votes to Biden etc.

It's really not that hard to believe Trump is detested and despised. Every poll for the whole year had him ahead. So many openly hate the guy. The world openly hates the guy. The fact that he got over 70 million people to still vote for him despite him being a lying, corrupt, adulterer, con man, inept and having almost as many Americans die in a pandemic in a single year, then in WW2 is just an indictment of America. The repugnican apathy for human life is noted.

Now I'm sure if Biden rocks up in a tan suit tomorrow or eats a burger with Dijon mustard Tucker Carlson will absolutely lose his mind and roast him for being such an incompetent moron and the worst president ever, and you'd be there sucking it right up and nod in full agreement.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #8564 on: January 21, 2021, 05:22:06 PM »
Carlson is gonna be too busy complaining to his viewers that 4000 americans are dying every day in Biden's America and that the deficit is off the rails, yadda yadda yadda

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8565 on: January 21, 2021, 05:41:11 PM »
LOL

Trump Attorney Lin Wood suggested yesterday on Twitter that the they are going after Biden, among others.

Lin Wood is part of the Trump Legal Team - https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/11/09/lin-wood-on-why-he-signed-on-to-the-trump-team/

If a world leader's lawyer started suggesting that you are going to be imprisoned with others, and for people to be patient and just watch, that's an indication that they have something planned for you.

You might have been able to stay in teh closet about your faith in Q and all his trollings on this forum, but on the other forum you were an open book. Anyone that wants to see your ramblings can just see here. It's entertaining reading

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=10791;area=showposts;start=60

I was talking about what Linn Wood is saying and suggesting, not Q. You seem to have trouble with things. Linn Wood is not Q.

If someone associated with Trump's legal team suggests that they are going after someone it does suggest that they are planning to go after that person. How could it not?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8566 on: January 21, 2021, 05:45:18 PM »
Linn Wood is not Q.
How can you be so sure?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #8567 on: January 21, 2021, 05:49:47 PM »
LOL

I was talking about what Linn Wood is saying and suggesting, not Q. You seem to have trouble with things. Linn Wood is not Q.

If someone associated with Trump's legal team suggests that they are going after someone it does suggest that they are planning to go after that person. How could it not?

Yes but where does all this nonsense stem from? And Q had been hedging that Trump would be having another 4 years even after Biden resoundingly won. I'm not going to quote all your BS you said on the other forum into this one. People can see it for themselves. You were right there going on about 'The Storm is coming' based on 'codes' and numbers and other sorts of made up cryptic nonsense

So how did Trumps legal teams efforts pan out? What happened to all their evidence? I thought Biden was never going to be president and be an inmate instead? Where did he even get that idea? Ohhhhh, that's because Lin Wood was a QAnon nutter and you were happy to regurgitate that nonsense

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8568 on: January 21, 2021, 05:55:18 PM »
Are we talking about protocol mistakes now?

As for Biden's clip, we can't actually see his left arm to tell if he saluted or not. Since he isn't in uniform he isn't required to salute, so he's not actually making any protocol mistakes even if he didn't.

I'd rather have a President that (possibly) doesn't salute a marine when he doesn't have to, than one that salutes the general of a country we are enemies with.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8569 on: January 21, 2021, 05:58:28 PM »
Worst. President. Ever! Official.

Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8570 on: January 21, 2021, 06:05:46 PM »
You know, Tom must be so relieved.  He can go back to attacking the president for stupid things instead of having to defend Trump's stupidity.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8571 on: January 21, 2021, 07:35:35 PM »
Ouch.

Well, they were already sleeping in separate bedrooms. I guess now she can stop pretending to like him in public too.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8572 on: January 21, 2021, 08:01:24 PM »
You know, Tom must be so relieved.  He can go back to attacking the president for stupid things instead of having to defend Trump's stupidity.

Great.  We're back to the Obama model of accountability.  Fox News accuses Biden of some stupid nonsense like Hunter Biden or not saluting.  CNN is all aghast and spends all their time pointing out how stupid Fox News is.  And in the meantime the Democrats are free to do nothing for the next 4 years.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8573 on: January 21, 2021, 08:41:21 PM »

Great.  We're back to the Obama model of accountability.  Fox News accuses Biden of some stupid nonsense like Hunter Biden or not saluting.  CNN is all aghast and spends all their time pointing out how stupid Fox News is.  And in the meantime the Democrats are free to do nothing for the next 4 years.

Biden rejoined the WHO and the Paris Accords.  Is using the Defense Production Act to get supplies for COVID as we as actually putting the power of the federal government behind helping the states distribute the vaccine, something that should have been done 6 months ago.  He is setting a good example by wearing masks and not downplaying COVID and mandating masks for mass transportation for starters.

I wouldn't call that nothing, and that's just one day.

I don't hope for any huge wins, I'm not that crazy. But there will be wins and improvements.

Fox Entertainment will be Fox, and lie constantly no matter what Biden does.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8574 on: January 21, 2021, 09:22:50 PM »
It’s just nice to feel that there’s a grown up in the White House. Someone who is going to actually take issues like climate change and the pandemic seriously and not spend every press conference either saying it’s all going to go away “like a miracle” or spend the entire time saying how well he’s doing as the bodies pile up.

And it’s nice to have a US President who seems to have some grip on reality and who won’t be constantly lying to everyone’s face. Which isn’t to say he won’t lie and twist the truth, but Biden won’t lie like Trump did. There won’t be the blatant, childish lies about being the best at everything, knowing the most about everything. It was so tiresome, thank God we have a bit of sanity back in the world.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #8575 on: January 22, 2021, 04:52:50 PM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/21/trump-revenge-gop-impeachment-backers-461189

"But even at this early stage of the midterm election cycle, the impeachment vote is looming large in the minds of Republicans."

Um, of course? It literally just happened. This is the kind of thing that weakens over time, not strengthens. Is this the columnist's first day on the job?

My take: of course Republicans are still thinking about the impeachment. But a surprising number (almost half) blame either Trump or the GOP for the insurrection. Trump's support is already eroding and outside the extreme diehard base (some of whom have also abandoned him already for being a spineless weakling after the insurrection) people will have more important things on their minds a year and a half from now.

I don't think Ms Cheney and her ilk necessarily have anything to worry about.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #8576 on: January 23, 2021, 04:27:37 PM »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #8577 on: January 23, 2021, 06:08:16 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/22/us/politics/jeffrey-clark-trump-justice-department-election.html

How pathetic.

And after all this he still won't get enough Republicans to turn on him to convict. We don't live in a country guided by principles anymore (if, indeed, we ever did).

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #8578 on: January 23, 2021, 10:27:56 PM »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8579 on: January 23, 2021, 10:41:44 PM »
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-cornyn-idUSKBN29S0O7

So childish, lol

Yeah.
Also, Trump was impeached before he left office so there is no precident for voting to impeach a president after they are gone.  Republicans are just being snowflakes.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.