Black sky during eclipse?
« on: August 26, 2017, 02:30:42 PM »
I find the flat earth theory very interesting, it definitely passes the eye test. After the eclipse it put doubts in my mind.

If we live a flat plane with the sun and moon under the firmament, then why would the sky go dark? The sun should still illuminate the sky even if the moon blocks light from the ground. Please help

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Re: Black sky during eclipse?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 05:53:49 PM »
I find the flat earth theory very interesting, it definitely passes the eye test. After the eclipse it put doubts in my mind.

If we live a flat plane with the sun and moon under the firmament, then why would the sky go dark? The sun should still illuminate the sky even if the moon blocks light from the ground. Please help

The key world is "IN", thank you for showing interest in our little community, welcome.

Genesis 1:15King James Version (KJV)

15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

geckothegeek

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 01:24:06 AM »

Flat earth says.:
(1) The sun only "acts line a spotlight" AND shines down on the earth AND NOT on the moon.
(2) The moon is "self illuminated" by some mind of "bioluminscent" organisms or creatures AND IS NOT illuminated by the light from the sun.
(3) A lunar OR solar eclipse occurs when a "dark object" blocks the light from the moon OR the sun to the earth.

It would seem that when a total solar eclipse occurs, there would still be light from the moon.???
When a total lunar eclipse occurs, there would still be light from the sun.???

geckothegeek

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 01:43:43 AM »

Do you find any flat earth ideas that fall into the definition of a "theory" ?
Which ones do you find that "definitely pass the eye test" ?