Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
Re: satellite hoax
« Reply #260 on: October 18, 2018, 05:16:01 PM »
The only reason for the imaginary satellite launches are for the publicity gained by the corporations that do it.  News people are always around during the launch and just enhances the brands of the launch companies.  Any signals can easily (and cheaply) just be bounced off the dome and made to look like they came from the fake 'satellites' that aren't really up there.  Money for nothing, chicks for free, it's all better than MTV.
You can lead flat earthers to the curve but you can't make them think!

« Reply #261 on: October 18, 2018, 06:43:50 PM »
The only reason for the imaginary satellite launches are for the publicity gained by the corporations that do it.  News people are always around during the launch and just enhances the brands of the launch companies.  Any signals can easily (and cheaply) just be bounced off the dome and made to look like they came from the fake 'satellites' that aren't really up there.  Money for nothing, chicks for free, it's all better than MTV.
Please explain 'made to look' with technical details.

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 18, 2018, 06:58:49 PM »
Well, I'm really not sure how 'they' do it.  I've pinged geo-synchronous satellites before, and based on my position on the earth and the stated position of the satellite, the travel times come back about as expected.  There's no published data on the actual position of the dome so I'm assuming that 'they' are somehow manipulating the radio signal travel times to make it look like there's a satellite up there when I've been told it was just a fake. 

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 19, 2018, 05:34:25 AM »
Satellite technology is really quite easy to understand on a flat earth. Lets first look at the Dome. The King James Bible explains it in Job 37:18 as "Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?" Now we have all heard of fiber optic cables right? They carry data, voice and video, they travel in glass the size of a human hair...You following? They travel at the speed of light because the data packets are turned into light.

Now we have all heard of HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program), this was the .gov's all around the world sending radio waves up to the dome to try and change the weather or maybe send communications too? It's secret stuff. Back to Sat TV you're all excited about. It's elementary my dear Watson. Operation fishbowl they got a pretty good idea of it's make up, the dome that is. Now they send light which contains DATA packets up to this glass dome, lets call it Fiber Cable Dome and now this light is illuminating in a spot up there. Your dish has a focal point which is powered up by DC power pointed and sucking on that light source in the Fiber Optic Dome. It reads the light and configures it back into data packets at your TV set box and walla your watching "Little house on the prairie". No SpaceX sat dump in the sky, no thousands of sats falling back to earth burning up, no no, just plain out wireless tech.

We know all this is possible, we have LORAN which bounces radio signals off SKYWAVE :fact We know the Russians admitted in a 1950's declassified CIA report the earth was flat and the firmament projected it's own light. It's glass...duh ! We know the Earth is flat, Loran radio waves travel in a straight line for at least 500 miles about the height of the Fiber Optic Dome then bounce off to a repeater or slave and back up again traversing the entire FLAT planet.

Can we put this to rest yet or are you going to continue to believe Satans lie?

Now you have J-Man giving you the God version as I have always promised, truth, the answers are all there in the Bible. 
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 19, 2018, 06:30:41 AM »
Satellite technology is really quite easy to understand on a flat earth. Lets first look at the Dome. The King James Bible explains it in Job 37:18 as "Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?" Now we have all heard of fiber optic cables right? They carry data, voice and video, they travel in glass the size of a human hair...You following? They travel at the speed of light because the data packets are turned into light.

Depending upon which version you cotton to, it seems you can pick from a looking glass, metal mirror or bronze mirror:

Job 37:18 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV):

18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong,
and as a molten looking glass?

Job 37:18 New King James Version (NKJV):

18 With Him, have you spread out the skies,
Strong as a cast metal mirror?

Job 37:18 New International Version (NIV):

18 can you join him in spreading out the skies,
    hard as a mirror of cast bronze?

Now we have all heard of HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program), this was the .gov's all around the world sending radio waves up to the dome to try and change the weather or maybe send communications too? It's secret stuff. Back to Sat TV you're all excited about. It's elementary my dear Watson. Operation fishbowl they got a pretty good idea of it's make up, the dome that is. Now they send light which contains DATA packets up to this glass dome, lets call it Fiber Cable Dome and now this light is illuminating in a spot up there. Your dish has a focal point which is powered up by DC power pointed and sucking on that light source in the Fiber Optic Dome. It reads the light and configures it back into data packets at your TV set box and walla your watching "Little house on the prairie". No SpaceX sat dump in the sky, no thousands of sats falling back to earth burning up, no no, just plain out wireless tech.

Who maintains this dome? Has anyone seen the dome? Is there any evidence (aside from a shout out from the Bible) that the dome works as a substitute for supposed satellite technology? If so, do share.

Can we put this to rest yet or are you going to continue to believe Satans lie?

Until any evidence to support all that you state is presented, I'm sticking with Satan's lie.

Online AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 19, 2018, 06:58:54 AM »
Satellite technology is really quite easy to understand on a flat earth. Lets first look at the Dome. The King James Bible explains it...
Gonna have to stop you right there, fella.
How many times, the Bible is not a science book.
Look at Job 38:

4 Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
    Tell me, if you have understanding.
5 Who determined its measurements—surely you know!
    Or who stretched the line upon it?
6 On what were its bases sunk,
    or who laid its cornerstone,
7 when the morning stars sang together
    and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

8 “Or who shut in the sea with doors
    when it burst out from the womb,
9 when I made clouds its garment
    and thick darkness its swaddling band,
10 and prescribed limits for it
    and set bars and doors,
11 and said, ‘Thus far shall you come, and no farther,
    and here shall your proud waves be stayed’?"

God is putting Job in his place but not in a way which is meant to make any sense scientifically. The language is clearly poetic.
I think Satan has better things to do than try and convince people that the earth is round when it's really flat.
I always think it odd that some Christians, when presented with scientific ideas which challenge their understanding of Scripture, immediately conclude that the science is wrong and don't consider that their understanding of Scripture must be wrong. Even the church apologised to Galileo in the end and admitted they were wrong.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 19, 2018, 01:40:32 PM »
Take a look at the Flat Earth Theory / Bumpiness of the Flat Earth / Reply #4.  Yesterday I got a rebuke from  Junker (Planar Moderator) for mentioning the DOME.  I was told to check the Wiki.  According to that 'there ain't no dome'.  In the Wiki under Form and Magnitude / Atmolayer, There's some kind of a Dark Energy Field that is holding the air from rushing off the flat earth into the void.  Since there air't no dome, a different explanation for getting all my signals back to the flat earth will be needed.     

Online AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 19, 2018, 02:25:03 PM »
There is no known material which could form a dome that size and not collapse on itself.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 19, 2018, 03:00:39 PM »
Since the subject of this section is 'satellite hoax', and the moon is technically just another satellite of the earth, there's another issue that I have.  Many radio people have effectively used the moon as a passive satellite.  Signals were bounced off of it, and then back to the earth.  For many years the current technology has allowed moon bounce communications.  The problem is, according to the wiki on this site, the moon is 32 miles in diameter and is approximately 3000 miles above the surface of the flat earth.  Unfortunately, the measured transit times (as the speed of light) just don't match the distances stated.  Is this just another satellite hoax?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 19, 2018, 03:25:18 PM »
Since the subject of this section is 'satellite hoax', and the moon is technically just another satellite of the earth, there's another issue that I have.  Many radio people have effectively used the moon as a passive satellite.  Signals were bounced off of it, and then back to the earth.  For many years the current technology has allowed moon bounce communications.  The problem is, according to the wiki on this site, the moon is 32 miles in diameter and is approximately 3000 miles above the surface of the flat earth.  Unfortunately, the measured transit times (as the speed of light) just don't match the distances stated.  Is this just another satellite hoax?

The moon is in the firmament, approx. 400-500 miles up. Read the Bible and claim the word of God for full understanding. The moon is not a satellite, it is light created by God, any bounce is off the Fiber Cable Dome :)
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: October 19, 2018, 04:55:03 PM »
The wiki on this site says that the moon is about 3000 miles above the flat earth and there is NO dome.  Hopefully you will point out those errors to the moderators of this site so they can fix the discrepancy.  I am getting totally confused with all the different explanations I see for how the flat earth really works.  How can I decide which is the correct theory? 

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 19, 2018, 05:16:16 PM »
The wiki on this site says that the moon is about 3000 miles above the flat earth and there is NO dome.  Hopefully you will point out those errors to the moderators of this site so they can fix the discrepancy.  I am getting totally confused with all the different explanations I see for how the flat earth really works.  How can I decide which is the correct theory?

The wiki/FAQ can be considered the "official" position of this community. Individuals may have ideas that differ from the FAQ/wiki, which is fine. It really isn't all that confusing.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 19, 2018, 06:46:56 PM »

The moon is in the firmament, approx. 400-500 miles up. Read the Bible and claim the word of God for full understanding. The moon is not a satellite, it is light created by God, any bounce is off the Fiber Cable Dome :)

What about the bronze?

And if the moon is 400-500 miles up, seems like we could get there quite easily. That's like San Francisco to San Diego. I can do that by car in about 8 hours. By plane in 1. Why haven't we done so?

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 19, 2018, 08:25:33 PM »
If NASA designed and executed a mission to the moon and it was only 400 miles away and that fact got out, they would be totally BUSTED.  All the advertised moon missions were for a distance of about 239k miles.  That could be sold as long, hard and expensive.  A short trip may have actually been done, but sold as an expensive one.  They could have been producing the 239k trip in the studio while the real trip of 400 miles was actually being conducted.  Just think of all the money that they could have pocketed with the difference in the advertised price and what was actually needed for the real thing.  You have to hand it to NASA, they know how to put a suction your wallet.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 19, 2018, 09:44:53 PM »

What about the bronze?

And if the moon is 400-500 miles up, seems like we could get there quite easily. That's like San Francisco to San Diego. I can do that by car in about 8 hours. By plane in 1. Why haven't we done so?

You're just being silly now without any effort on your part to learn a hoot. Job was around most likely 1500-2000 BC, the book possibly written by Moses in Hebrew translating Aramaic. Mirrors of that time were mostly for rich folks like Job made of polished bronze. Water and polished granite were also used as image reflectors. God said the firmament held back the waters above. That takes a sold form to do so like molten glass to still see the wandering stars, Stars, Moon, Sun.... I would like you to walk outside and see if you see BRONZE or a color of the sky that resembles deep blue water? Grow up now and fight the urge to sink in the molten flames. Now go drive your Tesla to the moon and back, well wait. BTW a friend said come watch my Tesla drive itself out of the garage...I wasn't impressed, it never made it, the rear stayed about 2 ft. inside the garage. All smoke less mirrors !!

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 19, 2018, 10:10:14 PM »

What about the bronze?

You're just being silly now without any effort on your part to learn a hoot. Job was around most likely 1500-2000 BC, the book possibly written by Moses in Hebrew translating Aramaic. Mirrors of that time were mostly for rich folks like Job made of polished bronze. Water and polished granite were also used as image reflectors. God said the firmament held back the waters above. That takes a sold form to do so like molten glass to still see the wandering stars, Stars, Moon, Sun.... I would like you to walk outside and see if you see BRONZE or a color of the sky that resembles deep blue water? Grow up now and fight the urge to sink in the molten flames. Now go drive your Tesla to the moon and back, well wait. BTW a friend said come watch my Tesla drive itself out of the garage...I wasn't impressed, it never made it, the rear stayed about 2 ft. inside the garage. All smoke less mirrors !!

Thanks for the history lesson on mirror tech.

So in the book they were writing about mirror technology of the day - bronze dome. Makes sense. Then when humans developed better mirror technology, the book was re-written to include the new developments - glass dome. Makes sense, I suspect ancient knowledge should be updated as humanity gets more knowledgeable. Maybe the book needs to be updated to a fiber optic dome.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 19, 2018, 10:33:44 PM »

What about the bronze?

Thanks for the history lesson on mirror tech.

So in the book they were writing about mirror technology of the day - bronze dome. Makes sense. Then when humans developed better mirror technology, the book was re-written to include the new developments - glass dome. Makes sense, I suspect ancient knowledge should be updated as humanity gets more knowledgeable. Maybe the book needs to be updated to a fiber optic dome.

Not quite, 4500 years before Job, that would be 6000 BC there were mirrors made of "black volcanic glass obsidian". Notice the word GLASS and volcano's are hot which is how glass was made in the first century, hot sand dripped molten glass. You see when Job was asked if he was around when "Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?" God knew exactly what a molten glass was all about. Then he painted the back with GOLD< SILVER and made mirrors. Sats don't exist and the Earth is FLAT.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 10:39:08 PM by J-Man »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 19, 2018, 10:55:53 PM »
Not quite, 4500 years before Job, that would be 6000 BC there were mirrors made of "black volcanic glass obsidian". Notice the word GLASS and volcano's are hot which is how glass was made in the first century, hot sand dripped molten glass. You see when Job was asked if he was around when "Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?" God knew exactly what a molten glass was all about. Then he painted the back with GOLD< SILVER and made mirrors. Sats don't exist and the Earth is FLAT.

Still confused. The book has many versions with various descriptions of the dome.

I’ve found:

Cast metal mirror
Molten looking glass
Cast bronze
Molten mirror
Molten brass
Heated brass

Most are describing the tensile strength of the dome, not necessarily the composition. As in “...making it as hard as a mirror made from heated brass.”

Also, if it’s a ‘mirror’, then it would reflect back on us. We wouldn’t be able to see through it to the blue waters above.

Curiosity File

« Reply #278 on: October 20, 2018, 12:58:49 AM »
If NASA designed and executed a mission to the moon and it was only 400 miles away and that fact got out, they would be totally BUSTED.  All the advertised moon missions were for a distance of about 239k miles.  That could be sold as long, hard and expensive.  A short trip may have actually been done, but sold as an expensive one.  They could have been producing the 239k trip in the studio while the real trip of 400 miles was actually being conducted.  Just think of all the money that they could have pocketed with the difference in the advertised price and what was actually needed for the real thing.  You have to hand it to NASA, they know how to put a suction your wallet.

As the moderator said. it's not confusing.
Certain people will bring to the table any old story that makes their theory fit the frame.
FES position stated in their wiki is there is no dome and the moon 3,000 miles away.

No dome certainly busts up any theory that the signal comes back to your vessel from anything other than these satellites as you ,Ron , described.

You also brought up another very good point. Even 3,000 miles is very very close for something that flies at 17 to 22,000 mph.
How do we know they travel that fast?  Same way we track aircraft. We also track asteroids, we know how far away there are and how fast they are traveling.

But even a commercial airliner traveling at 500 mph would make it to the moon in 6 hrs.
A rocket would hit the moon in, off the top of my head about 15 to 20 minutes depending on exact speed.

Calculated 3,000 nautical miles at 17,000 mph = 12 minutes 11 sec. Add minutes it takes to get up escape velocity and chasing the moon because it's moving pretty fast =? but you get the point.   

Kind of sounds ridiculous.

With today's advanced technology we would have found the edge of the earth if were flat and certainly would have colonized the moon if it were only 3,000 miles away, or at least would have multiple radio repeater station on the moon.     

« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 01:24:38 AM by Curiosity File »

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 20, 2018, 02:43:36 AM »
You really don't need any repeater stations to use the moon for useful radio communications.  Amateur radio operators bounce their signals off the moon on a regular basis today.  They have been doing that for more than 50 years.  The well known delay in getting a signal back & forth at the speed of light confirms the actual distance to the moon in the vicinity of 239k miles.  There have been many laser reflectors placed on the moon as well.  One of them was by the Russians in one of their unmanned missions.  Since there is a good reflector now in place, a laser range finder can be used to very accurately measure the distance to the moon to well under a meter of accuracy.  It's really not confusing at all.  Any person, world wide can do a little study, obtain a license as a amateur radio operator, and conduct all the experiments he wants and can verify any of the claims I've made.  I've been told, repeatedly, that all the signals are being bounced off the dome.  Then when I mentioned the dome in one of my posts I was rebuked by a moderator that there was no dome.  Yes, I agree with that, there is NO dome mentioned in the wiki for this site that I could find other than a small drawing that kind of looked like a dome.  Since there is no dome, then a geosynchronous satellite is certainly possible. INMARSAT claims to have many satellites in orbit above the earth's equator.  KVH claims to have many more.  The satellites were in the category of 25000 miles above the equator. My measured travel time up to the satellite and back confirmed that distance.  While I was on cargo ships traveling around the world I was using these satellite systems all day, every day for routine communications with the company office and agents world wide.  It wouldn't be unusual for us to have 500 million worth of cargo on at any given time.  With that much valuable cargo aboard you can be sure everyone was wanting constant updates as to our progress.  Some of the containers on the top rows even had their own satellite beacons that were completely separate from anything under our control.  This was especially true when we were transporting military cargo.   Years ago all the ship's routine traffic was handled by high frequency radio communications via morse code.  A radio officer aboard the ship will communicate with another operator at a shore station and handle the messages.  Now the captain, or anyone really, can pickup the phone and call home, the office, or anyone, worldwide.  I had a computer with a full internet connection that I could use when necessary.  This kind of technology would not be possible with any kind of passive reflector, like a dome.  It can't be fiber optic, it can't be an undersea cable, we were on a moving ship traveling at about 25 knots.  If the folks out there who claim that what I'm saying is false and can prove it, then they could make a small fortune.  Satellites are very expensive for the shipping companies.  They pay anywhere from 9000 to 35000 per month for the level of service that they require.  All this is necessary because satellites are expensive to build, launch, and maintain.  A passive reflector would be so much cheaper.  It's a golden opportunity for the non-believers.  For those who have the proof, the world is at your disposal, go out and make your fortune.