Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Another FEW Question...
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2019, 11:01:37 AM »
You would have said your intention in that quote I referenced.
And I have. It's right there in my quote, and indeed if you look at the thread you ripped it out of, I'm merely confirming that a RE'er's answer to a FE question is largely correct. You can scream and argue all you want, but you won't get me to defend a position I never held.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 11:04:34 AM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Jimmy McGill

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2019, 07:08:09 PM »
I looked out my window. I didn't see a planet. It seems as if the burden is on those who believe to demonstrate something that is not experienced. Asking us to disprove your illusion is invalid in premise. You must prove your own illusions.

I looked out my window. I didn’t see a bison. It seems as if the burden is on those who believe to demonstrate something that is not experienced. Asking us to disprove your illusion is invalid in premise. You must prove your own illusions.

Wait... you have pictures of a bison? There is evidence that they exist even though I can’t directly view them from my window? Dang there goes m argument!

Jimmy McGill

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2019, 07:11:14 PM »
Pete has made a claim in another post and states he believes it to be an aether.
Did I? That doesn't sound like me at all.

I can’t say for sure whether you actually said that, but it is clear you believe the earth is accelerating upward from your sig... I don’t see how that’s different from aether.