What does it matter?
« on: August 18, 2018, 04:13:54 PM »
Hello - I am wondering something, please. Let's say someone found indisputable proof that the earth is flat or they found indisputable proof that it is round. What does it matter? What is/are the core reason(s) for this dispute? Thank you.

Offline Bad Puppy

• Belief does not make something a theory.
    • View Profile
Re: What does it matter?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 05:10:39 PM »
My opinion....

If indisputable proof came out that the earth is flat, I think it would be significant in exposing the veil that has been cast over us by the powerful organizations of the world.  Would we know what to believe anymore?

If there's indisputable proof that the world is round, then TFES would call it fake.  And, I believe that's the current situation we're in.  TFES needs a reason to exist, and accepting evidence that the earth is round would put an end to that.

...obviously biased as a RE believer.
Quote from: Tom Bishop
...circles do not exist and pi is not 3.14159...

Quote from: totallackey
Do you have any evidence of reality?

Re: What does it matter?
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 06:16:06 PM »
Thank you, Bad Puppy. I believe I am just stuck on why all of that truly matters. Why is this such an important topic to people? Things are what they are regardless of what we believe or not. I don't think my life would change dramatically if I knew the powerful organizations lied, would yours?  And I don't think my life would change dramatically if this organization shut down, would yours?