Re: Jeffrey Epstein is Dead
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2019, 05:02:56 AM »
No one is going to mention the malfunctioning camera system?

When you have someone that high profile behind bars, there is no excuse for errors and the best of the best deal with it.

Something certainly is wrong here

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2019, 02:14:50 PM »
The "malfunctioning camera" notion came from an uncorroborated tweet from a random guy on Twitter:

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-camera-malfunction/

There's almost certainly nothing to it.

https://www.channel4.com/news/exclusive-met-police-decided-not-to-conduct-full-investigation-into-court-claims-of-sex-trafficking-of-girl-in-prince-andrew-photo

Of course not. Why would they?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 05:50:48 PM by honk »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2019, 05:47:38 AM »
https://news.sky.com/story/prince-andrew-denies-sex-with-17-year-old-i-went-to-pizza-express-that-day-11862902

I would make a Pizzagate joke here or something, but it really isn't funny how nothing will ever happen to this guy no matter how obvious he makes it that he was in up to his neck in Epstein's dirty business.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2019, 03:33:24 PM »
Do you remember having sex with this woman 3 times?
No. I don't remember ever meeting her. Ever.
But there's a photo. You did meet.
I don't remember. My memory isn't so great.
So what were you doing on the 10 of March 2001?
Oh, I remember that like it was yesterday. I took my daughter to Pizza Express in Woking for a party before spending the night at home.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2019, 03:52:37 PM »
If Epstein was running a blackmail ring to make money, as was rumored, it is possible that Prince Andrew actually is innocent.

Epstein just needs to get the girls close to the victim and have some pictures. Why would he invite his high profile friends to a house and then personally take pictures of them together? Obvious blackmail material. Whether the high profile mark actually went through with it or not, and it's a toss up whether they were even willing, once lawyers start calling them on the girl's behalf, telling them that a girl is claiming rape and there are pictures of them together there is a large chance for a big payout.

Unfortunately Prince Andrew may not actually be rich, despite his title, and couldn't make it go away. The lawyers are probably pushing it and making it public because the Epstein trial brought this to an endgame and they want the Crown to step in and make it go away with money. We should only assume that this girl and her lawyers are also  doing it to other people too. I don't see that they are necessarily honest and good people.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 05:34:57 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2019, 04:39:14 PM »
Also, Prince Andrew is a shitbag. He's always been a shitbag. He's a deeply unpleasant man.

Why did you go to see Mr Epstein in 2010 after he had been convicted as a sex offender?
Well, I wanted to tell him I couldn't see him any more. In person. Telling him in person, that I don't want to see him in person, is the right thing to do. Better than doing it on the phone.
But you stayed with him at his house for several days.
It was a convenient place to stay.                                          <--- I shit you not, that was his response.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 04:49:16 PM by Baby Thork »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2019, 11:25:25 PM »
Prince Andrew also said that he was his business partner or something of that nature, and that he was learning a lot from Epstein. I think that much is true.

It could be that Prince Andrew is being specifically targeted because he is a son of the Queen, who controls vast resources. Once Prince Andrew outlived his usefulness in whatever business venture they had together, it was time to go for the gold.

It may have been easier or less risky for Epstein just convince Prince Andrew to take a picture with a girl who "wants a picture with him" than to reveal himself in any manner by offering her services.

If the story is true, on the other hand, and Prince Andrew did do it, I am still fairly certain that they are going all out, contacting police and newspapers and giving interviews, to make it as public as possible so that the Queen is forced to step in. It is quite possible that all of the parties involved are bad people.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 11:23:40 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2019, 11:49:09 PM »
Prince Andrew also said that he was his business partner or something of that nature, and that he was learning a lot from Epstein. I think that much is true.

It could be that Prince Andrew is being specifically targeted because he is a son of the Queen, who controls vast resources. Once Prince Andrew outlived his usefulness in whatever business venture they had together, it was time to go for the gold.

It may have been easier or less risky for Epstein just convince Prince Andrew to take a picture with a girl who "wants a picture with him" than to reveal himself in any manner by offering her services.

If the story is true, on the other hand, and Prince Andrew did do it, I am still fairly certain that they are going all out, contacting police and newspapers and giving interviews, to make it as public as possible so that the Queen is forced to step in. It is quite possible that all of the parties involved are bad people.

Well being as I am an Englishman and know more about the royals than the average merkin, let me square a few things away.

The Duke of York is the 3rd child of the Queen. He is and has always been pretty unimportant, more so once William and Harry were born. Even less so now William has 3 children. He's 8th in line to the throne now.

He wasn't a business partner of Epstein. The Duke of York doesn't really have many important businesses. His brother Charles has a huge estate to make money from called the Cornish Duchy, but the Duke of York has sod all by comparison. He's not going to be king next. Andrew is actually a business emissary. He is supposed to promote UK businesses around the world, much like an ambassador. But rather than be an ambassador to say India, he's ambassador to everywhere, promoting only business. He's also shit at it. Has always been shit at it. Adds no value whatsoever.

Andrew has a number of personality traits that make him terrible for a public relations job. The first is that he's arrogant. The second is that he is a narcissist. The third is that he's not very bright. The fourth being that he is deeply unpleasant.

He has been hated wherever he has gone. The navy couldn't wait to get rid of him.

I doubt very much anyone is targeting Andrew to get at the Queen. She's bullet proof. And she'd throw him under the bus to protect the dynasty in a heartbeat. There is very little 'gold' in showing the DoY for the arsehole that he is. Everyone already knows he is an arsehole. He's right up there with Meghan Markle for unpopularity amongst the public.
https://www.iheart.com/content/2019-11-04-meghan-markle-prince-andrew-are-most-unpopular-royals-in-new-poll/

Yeah, sorry America, we hate her.

As for forcing the Queen to step in, she's not going to. She has a mantra that Andrew would have done well to adhere to ... "never complain, never explain". She's not going to comment. She never comments. And if Andrew hadn't commented, Twitter wouldn't have been chewing his arse off yesterday.

He isn't going to be prosecuted. He could spend an afternoon shooting commuters at Trafalgar square and he's not going to prison. Its like hoping Tony Blair will be tried for war crimes. It will be deemed "not in the public interest" to pursue such and important person. But the Queen won't be getting involved. She'd let him hang before she'd intervene.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2019, 10:14:13 PM »
The linked article basically says that Meghan is popular among young people but unpopular among the old. Are you lumping yourself in with the old people when you say "We hate her"?

More seriously, though, I don't see how anyone would have any leverage to extort Andrew or the royals. The accusation has already been made; the damage is done. They can't put the genie back in the bottle.

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2019, 10:24:20 PM »
The linked article basically says that Meghan is popular among young people but unpopular among the old. Are you lumping yourself in with the old people when you say "We hate her"?
Why would we care about the opinions of young people? They don't know anything.  ???

More seriously, though, I don't see how anyone would have any leverage to extort Andrew or the royals. The accusation has already been made; the damage is done. They can't put the genie back in the bottle.
Let's be clear, no one is saying he is a paedophile. Not officially anyway. But he has shown himself to be a complete idiot.

Today, pretty much every charity he is associated with, told him to do one and a university of which he is a patron is under pressure from its student union to ditch him.

Bizarrely, he told the Queen the interview went really well. He might be a pathological liar. But it still doesn't mean he touches children. Only that if he did touch children, he'd lie to you about it.

totallackey

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2019, 12:32:57 PM »
He's right up there with Meghan Markle for unpopularity amongst the public.
https://www.iheart.com/content/2019-11-04-meghan-markle-prince-andrew-are-most-unpopular-royals-in-new-poll/

Yeah, sorry America, we hate her.
I am looking for someone who actually cares about what the English love or hate...

Will let you know when I find somebody...

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2020, 11:21:49 PM »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2021, 06:23:13 AM »
Necro Bump...

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/22/999441586/jeffrey-epstein-guards-would-avoid-serving-jail-time-in-a-new-deal-with-prosecut

Basically the guards were litereally sleeping/browing the web instead of doing their jobs.  And they admit to falsifying reports in a deal to get a lighter sentence.

So no conspiracy: Just lazy/bored/tired people.

If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2021, 05:30:31 AM »

Of course you'd be gullible enough to actually believe that. ::) Come on, you really think that the reaction of these guards when a prisoner as high-profile (and known to be possibly suicidal) as Epstein was given into their charge was "Okay, let's slack off tonight?" Bullshit. They were told to make themselves scarce for the night. Maybe they were paid, maybe they were threatened, maybe both. Receiving such a light sentence for their negligence makes what happened look even more suspicious. It's probably a carrot to accompany the stick of potentially ending up like Epstein.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2021, 05:47:21 AM »

Of course you'd be gullible enough to actually believe that. ::) Come on, you really think that the reaction of these guards when a prisoner as high-profile (and known to be possibly suicidal) as Epstein was given into their charge was "Okay, let's slack off tonight?" Bullshit. They were told to make themselves scarce for the night. Maybe they were paid, maybe they were threatened, maybe both. Receiving such a light sentence for their negligence makes what happened look even more suspicious. It's probably a carrot to accompany the stick of potentially ending up like Epstein.

I mean... there is video of them sleeping ssssoooo.....

And yes, I do think that's their reaction.  Well not specifically just "I'm just gonna do what I've been doing for the last 2 years cause why change habit?"  Honestly, they could have been paid to ignore the screams or to let them in.  But the payment would have been found.  I mean, no sense in getting paid alot of money and not use it.  These are prison guards, not criminal masterminds. 

At best someone in a guard uniform disabled the camera, snuck in, and killed him.
Or he killed himself (as is the story) because his fate would be torture and suffering for himself and his loved ones by both the prisoners and any "clients".
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2021, 10:50:58 PM »
I guess the only question I have is if the sleeping, web browsing, not performing bed-check counts, falsifying the log and such something that these guys normally did? Or was it just the one fateful evening? If the latter, kinda suspicious. If the former, not so much.

I haven't been able to find any info on this.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2021, 09:37:06 AM »
I guess the only question I have is if the sleeping, web browsing, not performing bed-check counts, falsifying the log and such something that these guys normally did? Or was it just the one fateful evening? If the latter, kinda suspicious. If the former, not so much.

I haven't been able to find any info on this.

My guess: Its what they do every day.  You'll find alot of that in boring guard jobs.  Its a show that the warden hasn't raked them over the coals before on it.  Or maybe he has.  Dunno.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2021, 04:09:40 AM »
I mean... there is video of them sleeping ssssoooo.....

I'm aware. Like I said, I'm sure they were told to slack off for the night.

And yes, I do think that's their reaction.  Well not specifically just "I'm just gonna do what I've been doing for the last 2 years cause why change habit?"

Like stack said, if this inattentiveness was normal for them, then I'd agree it would be less suspicious. But the story and the court filing don't say that, and I feel like it would be an obvious follow-up in the investigation to see if these two had been skipping work on other nights, as well as an obvious thing to mention if it turned out that they did have a habit of ignoring their prisoners.

Honestly, they could have been paid to ignore the screams or to let them in.  But the payment would have been found.  I mean, no sense in getting paid alot of money and not use it.  These are prison guards, not criminal masterminds. 

At best someone in a guard uniform disabled the camera, snuck in, and killed him.

You're overcomplicating things. All the guards needed to do for this conspiracy was look the other way. There'd be no sense in involving them deeply by explicitly telling them what to ignore or having them let an assassin in. It was probably someone on the inside who did the deed while the guards were off doing their own thing. And yeah, I doubt they were paid. They were probably just encouraged to take the night off, and then left to hold the bag in the morning when they discovered Epstein's corpse. If they start making noise, they'll be the ones found hanging dead in a jail cell next. It's much safer for them to just take the lenient sentence they've been offered so that the powers that be will be rid of this embarrassing case as soon as possible.

Or he killed himself (as is the story) because his fate would be torture and suffering for himself and his loved ones by both the prisoners and any "clients".

Would it necessarily have been, though? Epstein had wriggled his way out of punishment before, and although there was a lot more scrutiny on his case this time around, he still had plenty of cards left to play. He had enormous wealth, he had political connections, he had tremendous legal talent at his call, and most importantly of all, he almost certainly had scandalous dirt on some of the most powerful and influential people in the world. Those are the people who were in the most danger when Epstein was arrested, and they were also the ones who benefited the most when he died. I don't believe that they just got lucky and Epstein decided he'd rather kill himself than try to sell out some of them in exchange for a more lenient sentence. Nobody is that lucky.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 01:08:13 PM by honk »

Rama Set

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2021, 10:34:54 PM »
I look forward to finding out who told them to “take the night off”.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2021, 02:38:45 AM »
I look forward to finding out who told them to “take the night off”.

What makes you think you will?