Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #3800 on: April 11, 2019, 03:51:57 AM »
I think you're the only person here who cares this much about who does or doesn't officially qualify as a spokesperson.

I agree.
The original point seems lost on him anyway.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: April 11, 2019, 04:05:26 AM »
Speaking of Barr...

Citing 'Spying' On Trump, Barr Says He Is Looking Into Origins Of Russia Inquiry https://n.pr/2D7eBnz

What gets me is the Republicans are complaining about being investigated and constantly attacked by new inquiries YET.... bengazi.  Obama's birth certificate.

Pot.  Kettle.

If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

totallackey

« Reply #3802 on: April 11, 2019, 10:49:09 AM »
Speaking of Barr...

Citing 'Spying' On Trump, Barr Says He Is Looking Into Origins Of Russia Inquiry https://n.pr/2D7eBnz

What gets me is the Republicans are complaining about being investigated and constantly attacked by new inquiries YET.... bengazi.  Obama's birth certificate.

Pot.  Kettle.
If you believe for one instant Benghazi, the Clinton e-mails, or even the issue of Barry's actual place of birth, were ever truly investigated then you got a screw loose.

All conducted under the protection of NEOCON and RINO shitbags...

Plus, there is no question that spying and data collection by the US Government, in violation of the 4th Amendment, against its own people, has been occurring.

I doubt there was any predicate for the FBI to commence spying on the Trump campaign and I believe the persons responsible for this will be held accountable. 

Offline WellRoundedIndividual

• Proverbs 13:20 is extremely relevant today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: April 11, 2019, 11:15:17 AM »
I couldn't give less of a shit about anyone's opinion about political crap.
BobLawBlah.

Rama Set

« Reply #3804 on: April 11, 2019, 04:40:47 PM »

Including your own?

It's funny when you look at the definition of spokesperson, it seems like the AG filled that role exactly.  Weird.

Offline WellRoundedIndividual

• Proverbs 13:20 is extremely relevant today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: April 11, 2019, 04:53:05 PM »
Its funny when you look up the definition of worthless, I get your mom being a spokesperson for you.
BobLawBlah.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3806 on: April 11, 2019, 06:00:19 PM »

Then stop posting in an explicitly political thread and go be an arrogant prick somewhere else.

If you believe for one instant Benghazi, the Clinton e-mails, or even the issue of Barry's actual place of birth, were ever truly investigated then you got a screw loose.

How was it "protecting" Hillary to be carrying out lengthy, repeated, extremely public investigations into her over the course of years that heavily damaged her public reputation and undoubtedly helped cost her the presidency?
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Cain

• This is the line of division.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3807 on: April 11, 2019, 07:08:51 PM »
Benghazi needing another investigation is the greatest meme of all time.
You just made my list, buddy.  >:(
this world does not have room for another mind as intelligent as yours.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: April 11, 2019, 07:45:30 PM »
Its funny when you look up the definition of worthless, I get your mom being a spokesperson for you.

Keep it in AR. Warned.

totallackey

« Reply #3809 on: April 12, 2019, 09:59:09 AM »

Then stop posting in an explicitly political thread and go be an arrogant prick somewhere else.

How was it "protecting" Hillary to be carrying out lengthy, repeated, extremely public investigations into her over the course of years that heavily damaged her public reputation and undoubtedly helped cost her the presidency?
You got a choice.

Not being the president or having your ass in the pokey...

Which makes you feel more protected?

totallackey

« Reply #3810 on: April 12, 2019, 10:00:10 AM »
Suicide by two bullets in the back of the head is another...

Offline Cain

• This is the line of division.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3811 on: April 12, 2019, 10:10:54 AM »
Suicide by two bullets in the back of the head is another...
Doubletap, obviously.
You just made my list, buddy.  >:(
this world does not have room for another mind as intelligent as yours.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3812 on: April 12, 2019, 02:22:52 PM »
You got a choice.

Those are hardly the only two options. Congress could have very easily just not made a big deal out of those issues. They do that sort of thing all the time. Hell, they've been doing it consistently for the past two years, regularly downplaying or turning a blind eye to the endless reports of Trump's corruption, incompetence, and general unfitness for office.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3813 on: April 13, 2019, 09:04:17 AM »
Trump Threatens To Send Detained Immigrants To 'Sanctuary Cities' As Retaliation https://n.pr/2UgvySq

This doesn't seem like much of a threat.  According to Trump abd his supporters, the Dems WANT more illegals in sanctuary cities.  Surely this will only lead to the nation's destruction?

totallackey

« Reply #3814 on: April 15, 2019, 10:49:16 AM »
You got a choice.

Those are hardly the only two options. Congress could have very easily just not made a big deal out of those issues. They do that sort of thing all the time. Hell, they've been doing it consistently for the past two years, regularly downplaying or turning a blind eye to the endless reports of Trump's corruption, incompetence, and general unfitness for office.
Blind eye?

That's laughable...

Even so, it's hard to act on fake news.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3815 on: April 15, 2019, 11:40:10 AM »
You got a choice.

Blind eye?

That's laughable...

Even so, it's hard to act on fake news.
Trump does it all the time.

Rama Set

« Reply #3816 on: April 18, 2019, 05:21:45 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/robert-mueller-report-public/index.html

Lol Trump totally treats the AG not as a spokesperson for him.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3817 on: April 18, 2019, 10:15:46 PM »

Trump is too inept to properly obstruct justice. Nice.

The Mueller report is far from the broad exoneration Trump and Barr tried to spin it as, but I'm sure the president will be able to weather it, just as he's weathered a hundred other scandals that would be career-ending for any other politician.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3818 on: April 18, 2019, 11:42:35 PM »
Yes, after literally two years of the anti-Trump crowd eagerly awaiting the second coming of Jesus Christ in the form of a steaming charge, we get absolutely nothing. Clearly not a victory for Trump.

Maybe, just maybe, it's all a conspiracy.

Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Rama Set

« Reply #3819 on: April 18, 2019, 11:55:36 PM »
Yes, after literally two years of the anti-Trump crowd eagerly awaiting the second coming of Jesus Christ in the form of a steaming charge, we get absolutely nothing. Clearly not a victory for Trump.

Maybe, just maybe, it's all a conspiracy.

Not nothing. The investigation exposed multiple criminal actions that were prosecuted and secured convictions. Unfortunately not many Trump voters care about any of it. Just look how hard Total Lackey spins everything.