Rama Set

Re: Trump
« Reply #3760 on: March 27, 2019, 12:40:28 AM »

I think the Kennedy's would disagree.

Disagree with what?

Why are you asking yourself a question?

I think he messed up quoting honk.

Junker knows, he just likes to make me feel bad.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3761 on: March 27, 2019, 04:49:52 AM »
Honestly, it depends on who you ask. I'd be willing to say "yes", just because of how hard Saddam is backpedalling now.

Backpedaling on what? My opinion of the behavior of Trump and various members of his administration? If you want me to comment on the results of the investigation, seeing how I haven't actually done that yet, then sure, I'm surprised. My guess would have been that one or two officials would probably end up being charged with collusion. I don't feel any need to pretend that I totally saw this coming or anything.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

totallackey

« Reply #3762 on: March 27, 2019, 11:00:50 AM »
Funny, the serious legal trouble you mention for Flynn and Papadopoulos...

Neither has yet been sentenced...

Papadopoulos has in fact been sentenced,
Correct...

14 days! OMG!!!

Jesus, must have been tremendously serious!!!
...and Flynn's sentencing had been delayed repeatedly so that he could continue to cooperate with Mueller's investigation.
Oh yeah...what investigation?
Jerome Corsi found himself in serious legal trouble also...in fact, the Mueller team offered him a plea deal in exchange for a guilty plea to charges...that...wait for it...wait for it...

Hmmm...the case is over...no further indictments...

Whoa!!! What about Corsi!?!?!

We only ever had Corsi's word for it that he was offered and rejected a plea deal, and the man is a notorious liar. It's very possible that he simply made it all up to capitalize on pro-Trump outrage and make himself look like a hero.
Have you also now adopted unicorns as real?
The scandal is a result of the Obama Administration knowing the Russians were interfering with US Elections through the use of bots on the Internet (this has been going on for quite some time now) and doing absolutely nothing about it...except picking up the phone and ostensibly telling Putin, "Hey, Vlad...cut it out as a favor to me, okay? Don't you remember the message I relayed through Medvedev to you? We're pals, right?" So, no...

That's some very compelling evidence you have there.
Yeah, when you write true statements, it tends to be very compelling...in fact, HIGHLY compelling.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3763 on: March 27, 2019, 06:20:34 PM »
Backpedaling on what?
Your wild conspiracy theories, which you now pretend never existed, and which were totally just a simple criticism of Trump's administration :)
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Rama Set

« Reply #3764 on: March 27, 2019, 08:55:11 PM »
Funny, the serious legal trouble you mention for Flynn and Papadopoulos...

Neither has yet been sentenced...

Papadopoulos has in fact been sentenced,
Correct...

14 days! OMG!!!

Jesus, must have been tremendously serious!!!

"Papadopoulos hasn't even been sentenced!" -Total Lackey

"Papadopoulos has been sentenced, but it was for a super short time, so that doesn't count mirite?" -Also Total Lackey

Yeah, when you write true statements, it tends to be very compelling...in fact, HIGHLY compelling.

mfw when Total Lackey conflates an assertion of fact with the fact itself.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3765 on: March 27, 2019, 10:19:30 PM »
Your wild conspiracy theories, which you now pretend never existed, and which were totally just a simple criticism of Trump's administration :)

I'm not pretending anything, you Rushy. I fully admit to being wrong on the collusion, and I'm not going to rehash our argument about just how "wild" such a theory ever was, as neither of us has the slightest chance of convincing the other. I can acknowledge that while also pointing out that Trump's behavior - repeated lies on the subject, panicked tantrums, and bungled attempts to cover up his Russian contacts - made him look incredibly suspicious. You're responding to what you assumed I'd be saying instead of what I'm actually saying.

Rama Set

« Reply #3766 on: March 27, 2019, 10:30:33 PM »
I dont think it was that wild either since there definitely was contact between Russian officials and the Trump campaign during the election. The Mueller Report indicated there was no evidence of criminality, but that doesn't mean it was ethical.  Speculating that Trump, who almost certainly instructed people to commit campaign finance fraud, also colluded with Russians to win the election is not beyond the pale.  In my eyes, Trump was never sophisticated enough to pull something like this off, so I never thought it likely, but I can understand why people did.  The problem comes when people start crowing about it rather than adopting a "let's wait and see what the evidence is" approach as a bunch of people, not necessarily you Honk, did.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3767 on: March 29, 2019, 01:45:21 PM »
After last night's rally, maybe it's time that Melania introduced Donald to her "Be Best" anti-bullying campaign.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-insult-rally_n_5c9d78dce4b0bc0daca5409f
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3768 on: March 29, 2019, 07:57:26 PM »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #3769 on: March 29, 2019, 11:35:45 PM »

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

totallackey

« Reply #3770 on: March 31, 2019, 07:43:11 AM »
I dont think it was that wild either since there definitely was contact between Russian officials and the Trump campaign during the election. The Mueller Report indicated there was no evidence of criminality, but that doesn't mean it was ethical.
When you have spies planted by the opposition, you don't know who you were meeting with.

I believe the whole reason Nixon chose to resign was due to spying on the opposition. 
Speculating that Trump, who almost certainly instructed people to commit campaign finance fraud...
Where the hell does this come from?
...also colluded with Russians to win the election is not beyond the pale.  In my eyes, Trump was never sophisticated enough to pull something like this off, so I never thought it likely, but I can understand why people did.

Oh...on the one hand, never smart enough, yet instructs people to commit campaign finance fraud...LMMFAO!
The problem comes when people start crowing about it rather than adopting a "let's wait and see what the evidence is" approach as a bunch of people, not necessarily you Honk, did.
Yeah, Honk did...

totallackey

« Reply #3771 on: March 31, 2019, 07:45:02 AM »
After last night's rally, maybe it's time that Melania introduced Donald to her "Be Best" anti-bullying campaign.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-insult-rally_n_5c9d78dce4b0bc0daca5409f
I fail to see how speaking the truth constitutes bullying.

totallackey

« Reply #3772 on: March 31, 2019, 07:48:55 AM »

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #3773 on: March 31, 2019, 04:21:46 PM »
What does Trump know about speaking the truth? ???

totallackey

« Reply #3774 on: April 01, 2019, 10:22:26 AM »
More than you obviously....

Trump has been stating this for months...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/03/29/obama_dhs_secretary_jeh_johnson_we_are_truly_in_a_crisis_on_southern_border.html

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #3775 on: April 01, 2019, 01:23:24 PM »

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/03/29/obama_dhs_secretary_jeh_johnson_we_are_truly_in_a_crisis_on_southern_border.html
He's also been saying that the Mueller report totally exonerates him, which a bald-faced lie.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3776 on: April 01, 2019, 02:24:49 PM »

Problem 1: the sudden flood is, well, sudden.  Months ago it wasn't 4,000/day.  Trump is not psychic.

Problem 2: he is not referring to the system being overwhelmed but a flood of evil people who cross illegally and don't get caught.  Which is the opposite of what's happening.

He might as well head to florida and start talking about all those earthquakes they have.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3777 on: April 03, 2019, 01:02:57 AM »
https://www.npr.org/2019/04/02/709247287/chinese-woman-carrying-malware-charged-with-trying-to-access-trump-s-mar-a-lago

Ok, how the hell can you be so stupid as to not bring a swimsuit to complete the lie?  And to talk about an event that didn't exist?  How are they so bad?

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3778 on: April 03, 2019, 08:48:30 PM »

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #3779 on: April 04, 2019, 01:58:02 AM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-wind-turbines-cancer-rant-is-out-of-chemtrail-internet/

The president is an idiot.

>implying the government doesn't engage in conspiratorial plots

NASA is built on a massive conspiracy.