Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #1840 on: July 06, 2017, 08:44:39 PM »
One of HanAssHole's reddit posts mentioned that he was a teenager in the 1990s.
Supposedly, yes. Saddam posted an image in the post I'm responding to. But, if we're trusting unsourced screenshots of now-deleted posts, we're going to be trusting a lot of fake shit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/space/comments/5b7g8l/after_20_years_of_construction_the_james_webb/

The subredit it's posted in.  (found the fucker)

https://www.reddit.com/r/space/comments/5b7g8l/after_20_years_of_construction_the_james_webb/d9nbc4l/?context=3

Could it still be fake?  Sure.  But it's far less likely.  I mean, pretty big coincidence that the text is identical AND the name is deleted.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 08:47:53 PM by Lord Dave »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: July 06, 2017, 08:51:16 PM »
HanAssHole sounds like the handle of a 15 year old. On the other hand, this is Reddit.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: July 06, 2017, 09:48:11 PM »
Could it still be fake?  Sure.  But it's far less likely.  I mean, pretty big coincidence that the text is identical AND the name is deleted.
My only minor contention here is that someone *could* have deliberately sought out deleted posts to generate the screenshot. But yes, I agree that this at least merits consideration. Perhaps CNN is blackmailing an adult man rather than a teenager.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: July 07, 2017, 08:28:11 AM »
My only minor contention here is that someone *could* have deliberately sought out deleted posts to generate the screenshot. But yes, I agree that this at least merits consideration. Perhaps CNN is blackmailing an adult man rather than a teenager.

Yeah. :/

Though stupidly, the moderators of TheDonald subreddit erased his apology cause evidence keeping just isn't there thing.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: July 07, 2017, 02:50:04 PM »
www.politico.com/story/2017/07/07/trump-g-20-tweet-john-podesta-240295

Apparently all the world leaders at G20 get their news from Fox.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1845 on: July 07, 2017, 03:07:13 PM »
www.politico.com/story/2017/07/07/trump-g-20-tweet-john-podesta-240295

Apparently all the world leaders at G20 get their news from Fox.

No, Trump said they're talking about it.  Given how prone to exaggeration, I'd wager it was really:
"Why the fuck did those morons let their emails slip? Because now we have to deal with this asshole."

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: July 09, 2017, 10:50:26 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/09/wrong-china-policy-white-house-calls-xi-jinping-president-of-taiwan

It's very complicated, this stuff. Did you know that Taiwan was once part of China? I had no idea. Believe me.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: July 09, 2017, 10:06:18 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/09/trump-suggested-a-cybersecurity-pact-with-russia-lawmakers-say-they-were-dumbfounded/?utm_term=.c6b3a2ca1964

Trump: Did you hack the DNC?
Putin: No.
Trump:... ok, I believe you.  Wanna help me electronically secure our next election?

« Reply #1848 on: July 09, 2017, 10:11:13 PM »
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: July 09, 2017, 10:33:15 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html

whoops

Nah, it's cool, he totally didn't get anything to help and didn't make deals so it's ok.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: July 10, 2017, 07:33:32 AM »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: July 10, 2017, 08:10:27 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/09/trump-suggested-a-cybersecurity-pact-with-russia-lawmakers-say-they-were-dumbfounded/?utm_term=.c6b3a2ca1964
Fuck it. I'm starting some sort of turbo-fascist technocratic state and taking over the world. Anyone wanna join?

Sure.
I'll play to my strengths.  I'll be the opposition that sounds really stupid and annoying so you look way better by comparison and everyone flocks to you.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: July 11, 2017, 04:38:55 PM »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: July 11, 2017, 05:25:55 PM »
In fairness, Donald jr. had no god damn idea what the laws were and he saw "ohh, dirt on Hillary, I'll take that" but since he didn't do anything, all this shows is potential intent to manipulate from a single person who may or may not have done it on behalf of the government.

And, of course, there was no incriminating evidence so either
A) That part is a lie and there was something (or they talked about helping)
or
B) This was just an attempt to get face time with the campaign to promote a repeal of a law.  Lobbying, basically.

And I'd say "Wow, you'd have to be an idiot to support someone's proposal when they lie about what they have" but that's basically Trump's entire campaign platform: Promise vague shit but have nothing actually done on it.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 07:02:35 PM by Lord Dave »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: July 11, 2017, 06:01:34 PM »
It's not Jared, it's Donald Jr.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

« Reply #1856 on: July 11, 2017, 06:45:38 PM »
Is Donald Trump Jr. a literal moron or something? Apparently the Times informed him they were going to post these E-mails, but still, if he didn't post them, he could at least deny it. He probably just admitted to breaking federal election law.

The Trump supporters also seem to be pivoting from "There was no collusion!" to "If there was collusion, it wasn't illegal!"

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: July 11, 2017, 07:32:47 PM »
Is Donald Trump Jr. a literal moron or something? Apparently the Times informed him they were going to post these E-mails, but still, if he didn't post them, he could at least deny it. He probably just admitted to breaking federal election law.
Just speculating there, but if he's guilty, it's probably better to fess up at this point than deny it in the face of evidence.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: July 11, 2017, 07:42:45 PM »
It's called opposition research, and everyone does it. Hillary's team met with the russians peddling the Trump-Stripper-Pee story. How is this any different?

« Reply #1859 on: July 11, 2017, 08:26:49 PM »
It's called opposition research, and everyone does it. Hillary's team met with the russians peddling the Trump-Stripper-Pee story. How is this any different?
I thought the guy that released that story was British, not Russian? I also thought the story was released to the media and not to the Clinton camp.  I could be wrong about both though.