Re: Should I become a console peasant?
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2020, 08:55:56 AM »
Depends on the kind of games you want to play I guess. I find that FPS games rule on the PC. Keyboard/mouse control allows for quick precision shots. A controller for a console is rubbish.

I love Mass Effect and going to console just ruined the gameplay experience for me after playing on PC. The PC also allows you to mod the game if you're into that

But many games just feel better and more suited to a console TV/controller setup.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2020, 11:18:29 PM »
Get a PC. They can do everything a console can do and more. Hook it up to a TV and get a controller of your choise if you want.
The Mastery.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2020, 09:10:49 PM »
Depends on the kind of games you want to play I guess. I find that FPS games rule on the PC.
I don't really play them any more. My reactions aren't what they once were and I don't have the concentration to be competitive. I want a game with a nice storyline that entertains me, is single player as I have zero desire to play Korean and American children online, and I want to be able to put the controller down at any moment for a wee or a beer or a phone call or whatever. I don't want to get 'lost' in a game. I want a casual affair where I just dip in and out as I have time.

The PC also allows you to mod the game if you're into that
No, I don't have time for that shit. That's just like having a job and not getting paid for it.

Get a PC. They can do everything a console can do and more. Hook it up to a TV and get a controller of your choise if you want.
Prices are outrageous. This would be a dumb time to buy a PC and it'd have to have integrated graphics being as there are no good GPUs to buy.

Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1