Is magma contained?
« on: September 12, 2017, 05:05:13 PM »
FEW talks about the formation of mountains and volcanoes, and I'm curious about the magma. Is the magma contained?

@FlatEarthOrg retweeted a tweet with a picture that has an island looking earth with the magma and all, but with a flat top. Is there an inequality in the distribution of magma to the crust? If so, then the "Southern" part of Flat Earth would still have but little magma, but we have "Northern" pole in the middle.
In other forums here is also "the Dome."

But then the twitter account says or implies that there is no edge.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Re: Is magma contained?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 05:01:50 PM »
FEW talks about the formation of mountains and volcanoes, and I'm curious about the magma. Is the magma contained?

@FlatEarthOrg retweeted a tweet with a picture that has an island looking earth with the magma and all, but with a flat top. Is there an inequality in the distribution of magma to the crust? If so, then the "Southern" part of Flat Earth would still have but little magma, but we have "Northern" pole in the middle.
In other forums here is also "the Dome."

But then the twitter account says or implies that there is no edge.

One Shot the magma is contained under the crust with fallen satanic beings swimming around in it. Don't let them out just yet and don't channel them. Hot very very Hot

The entrance is via Lucy.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Re: Is magma contained?
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 09:26:12 AM »
Well, from round earth theory, magma is not everywhere under the earth's crust, most of it is the asthenosphere, which is solid rock, but under the extreme conditions of temperature and pressure, this solid rock can flow, similar to lava that you see on Hawaii. Now magma, which is liquid rock, is created when solid rock is turned to liquid.
This can be done in various ways. but when it is created, it has a perimeter, thus, magma is contained.