Ghost of V

Power Rangers Official Thread
« on: July 22, 2014, 12:51:21 AM »
I figured we were way overdue for a thread about Power Rangers.  Everyone knows em, everyone loves em. Don't deny it.

Power Rangers and its respective spin-offs are the best things on television, hands down. If you doubt this, just remember the motherfuckin' Green Ranger antihero of awesome and his mystical dragonflute which controlled Mecha-Godzilla. You forgot didn't you? You should be ashamed.

So yeah, if you want to discuss your favorite ranger (obviously the Green Ranger) or your favorite spin-off... This is the place to do if.

I'll go first.

You guessed it. The Mighty Morphing Alien Rangers are my favorite. They're fucking aliens, what more do you need to know? Why are they awesome, you ask? For starters, you can see their goddamned brains out of costume. Their brains. How cool is that? Secondly, do you see that fucking explosion behind them? Yeah, they caused that. Also, did I mention that they're aliens? Because they are.

Your turn.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:55:56 AM by Vauxhall »

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
Re: Power Rangers Official Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 01:54:04 AM »
You have all the worst opinions.
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Ghost of V

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 01:54:56 AM »
You have all the worst opinions.

Are you going to tell us about your favorite Power Ranger or just bitch about it?

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 02:25:42 AM »