Offline Action80

• View Profile
Prosecution star witness confirms Rittenhouse self-defense
« on: November 09, 2021, 08:24:24 PM »
Yes, the lying pos liberal scumbag admits he was shot because he had pointed a gun at Rittenhouse:
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Rama Set

Re: Prosecution star witness confirms Rittenhouse self-defense
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 08:34:40 PM »
TIL telling the truth makes you a liar.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2021, 08:45:54 PM »
So that's regarding the guy who got shot in the arm. The other two who are dead, that's what the self-defense bit is really about. Rittenhouse may get off with self defense on the first death. I'm guessing since someone unknown fired a shot in the air from behind Rittenhouse and directly behind the kid that was chasing him, Rittenhouse could have believed the shot came from the guy chasing him.
For the second death, I don't know.

It will be interesting to see how this nets out.

Rama Set

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2021, 08:52:15 PM »
The prosecution has rested and shown nothing compelling to prove his guilt and many people are saying they have been helpful to the defense. He isn’t getting convicted on any homicide charges. Probably some misdemeanor gun charges and that’s it.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2021, 09:58:15 PM »
So that's regarding the guy who got shot in the arm. The other two who are dead, that's what the self-defense bit is really about. Rittenhouse may get off with self defense on the first death. I'm guessing since someone unknown fired a shot in the air from behind Rittenhouse and directly behind the kid that was chasing him, Rittenhouse could have believed the shot came from the guy chasing him.

Evidently you believe you can't die when someone is striking you with a skateboard

Rama Set

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2021, 10:06:51 PM »
Yeah there were witnesses the prosecution called that said they feared for Kyle’s life when the skateboard was being used as a weapon. There is no way he should be convicted of homicide.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2021, 10:08:34 PM »

Evidently you believe you can't die when someone is striking you with a skateboard

When did I say that? All I'm saying is that the self defense bit is really about the two dead guys at this point. It seems pretty clear that self defense could probably prevail with the guy shot in the arm - That guy had a gun drawn. Then there's the first death, self defense or not? I said I think self defense could prevail because of the first shot fired from behind. As for the second death, the skate board wielding guy, I don't know.

But as Rama said, Rittenhouse will probably walk with just some charges for illegally possessing a weapon. I can see that happening.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2021, 10:38:03 PM »

When did I say that? All I'm saying is that the self defense bit is really about the two dead guys at this point. It seems pretty clear that self defense could probably prevail with the guy shot in the arm - That guy had a gun drawn. Then there's the first death, self defense or not? I said I think self defense could prevail because of the first shot fired from behind. As for the second death, the skate board wielding guy, I don't know.

But as Rama said, Rittenhouse will probably walk with just some charges for illegally possessing a weapon. I can see that happening.
There will be no charges for illegal possession of a firearm because the law in Wisconsin states he can have one.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2021, 12:46:36 AM »
This guy would be done for had nearly the entire incident not been videotaped. The video evidence is going to end up exonerating Rittenhouse entirely. I don't think any of the prosecution witnesses helped argue for guilt and I'm surprised that this went to trial at all. Embarrassing waste of justice system finances and a testament to the ridiculous nature of modern media.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2021, 12:59:59 AM »

There will be no charges for illegal possession of a firearm because the law in Wisconsin states he can have one.

Apparently, you are wrong again regarding a minor possessing a specific type of firearm in Wisconsin:

Kyle Rittenhouse defense again tries, fails to get gun possession charge dropped
According to Wisconsin Statute 948.60(2)(a): "These restrictions only apply to a person under age 18 who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the firearm is a short-barreled rifle or short-barreled shotgun, or if the person is not in compliance with the hunting regulations."

An AR-15 is classified as a rifle.

Not to mention it's a misdemeanor charge, so whatever.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2021, 05:59:31 AM »
I think we can all agree the takeaway is this: pretend cops and real cops can kill anyone so long as they feel threatened.  Especially when that threat comes from antagonizing people who are already angry as hell at something.

So basically: next time a Jan 6 type protest happens, grab your gun and head down, its open season.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2021, 06:29:45 AM »
I think we can all agree the takeaway is this: pretend cops and real cops can kill anyone so long as they feel threatened. 

The caveat being that you must have white skin

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2021, 07:37:40 AM »

Apparently, you are wrong again regarding a minor possessing a specific type of firearm in Wisconsin:

Kyle Rittenhouse defense again tries, fails to get gun possession charge dropped
According to Wisconsin Statute 948.60(2)(a): "These restrictions only apply to a person under age 18 who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the firearm is a short-barreled rifle or short-barreled shotgun, or if the person is not in compliance with the hunting regulations."

An AR-15 is classified as a rifle.

Not to mention it's a misdemeanor charge, so whatever.
Apparently, the word rifle escapes you. Apparently,  you don't know the barrel length of an AR-15.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2021, 07:39:02 AM »
I think we can all agree the takeaway is this: pretend cops and real cops can kill anyone so long as they feel threatened.  Especially when that threat comes from antagonizing people who are already angry as hell at something.

So basically: next time a Jan 6 type protest happens, grab your gun and head down, its open season.
First, perhaps if "we," refers to the mouse you have in your pocket, you might be correct, but granting the mouse some aspect of intelligence, I'll go with the idea you're wrong as usual.

You see, Rittenhouse had justification for his feelings. You don't.

I encourage you to come back and participate.

Please.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 10:13:58 AM by Action80 »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2021, 08:20:57 AM »

Please.
Of course.
I'm white so I can kill as many conservative traitors as I want and claim self defense. :)
I mean 'it was a mob!  I was afraid for my life while wanting to defend our nation's capital as a private citizen.  I had no choice but to fire all 100 rounds I had with me.

If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2021, 09:36:21 AM »

Please.
Of course.
I'm white so I can kill as many conservative traitors as I want and claim self defense. :)
I mean 'it was a mob!  I was afraid for my life while wanting to defend our nation's capital as a private citizen.  I had no choice but to fire all 100 rounds I had with me.
Fantastic! Pleased to see such a high level of commitment in writing. Maybe I'll see you there!

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2021, 09:40:49 AM »

The two dead shitbags, one was going for Rittenhouse's rifle,  the other actively trying to kill him with the skateboard.

They got exactly what they had coming to them.

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2021, 10:19:56 AM »

Well of course. They live in America. That sorry episode is evidence of what the country is devolving to

Sucks to live in America right now. Once the greatest nation now no better than the lawless jungles of Central America or Africa. Fantastic

If only we could get a President to make America great again. Oh well

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2021, 11:12:58 AM »

Well of course. They live in America. That sorry episode is evidence of what the country is devolving to

Sucks to live in America right now. Once the greatest nation now no better than the lawless jungles of Central America or Africa. Fantastic

Actually, more people are still clamoring to make America their home than any other place on the flat earth plane, especially that current prison colony out in the ocean you call home.

What happened in Kenosha is a prime example of what happens to people who think and act like idiot Australians and try to propagate that shit line of thinking here in the US.

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2021, 11:33:20 AM »

Actually, more people are still clamoring to make America their home than any other place on the flat earth plane, especially that current prison colony out in the ocean you call home.

What happened in Kenosha is a prime example of what happens to people who think and act like idiot Australians and try to propagate that shit line of thinking here in the US.

Romanticing about when America really was great and filled with opportunity. But those days are over. A bitterly polarised oligarch society where you rank very low among the OECD in terms of education. Of course your political parties want you to remain dimwitted - it's the only way they won't be held accountable for their lies because the populous is unable to think critically. Not that it matters to migrants that you literally depend on to take in to get anything that requires intelligence done. America would be rack and ruin already if not for your H-1B visa system lol

This saga with Kyle and those he killed is just the start. Your society is spiralling the shitter. These events will only become more common place and more hostile. God bless America lololol. If God existed its safe to say he gave up giving a damn about you guys.

Kyle being innocent or guilty was never the point. The point is your society and lifestyle fosters this shit to happen in the first place. There's a reason no one was really shocked it happened.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 11:55:25 AM by Shifter »