What does "full" refer to?

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #1261 on: December 09, 2021, 06:38:50 PM »
The US Senate votes to overturn the vaccine mandate:

I hope they overturn it.
I hope Biden tells everyone to stop all mandates.
I hope that only 52% of all republicans are vaccinated and 100% of democrats are.

Know why?
Because the people dying are mostly unvaccinated.  Which are mostly republicans.
And since no state is 100% full of republicans, guess what happens to those nice, red states when a few million republicans in them die?

That state goes from red to blue.

So yes, I want all mandates stopped so that no more republicans will take the vaccine.  (because they would have already if they wanted to.)
I want to see all those midwestern states go blue in the next election as they purge their voter rolls of the dead.

That’s fucked up. Hoping people die so you can win an election is some real ghoul shit.
He doesn't even live in the US. These mandates don't affect him at all. He just wants people who disagree with him to die. You find that a lot with the left. They just aren't very nice people. They like abortions and atheism and destroying the nuclear family. They are just shitty people.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Rama Set

« Reply #1262 on: December 09, 2021, 06:56:50 PM »
He doesn't even live in the US.

He is American.

These mandates don't affect him at all.

You neither.  Why do you care that he cares?

He just wants people who disagree with him to die.

I imagine, he is being hyperbolic, even if the hyperbole is in bad taste.

You find that a lot with the left.

No you don't.

They just aren't very nice people.

But you aren't a leftist.  This doesn't track.

They like abortions and atheism and destroying the nuclear family.

lol nice bait.

They are just shitty people.

What is it like to be this bigoted?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: December 09, 2021, 07:09:39 PM »
The US Senate votes to overturn the vaccine mandate:

I hope they overturn it.
I hope Biden tells everyone to stop all mandates.
I hope that only 52% of all republicans are vaccinated and 100% of democrats are.

Know why?
Because the people dying are mostly unvaccinated.  Which are mostly republicans.
And since no state is 100% full of republicans, guess what happens to those nice, red states when a few million republicans in them die?

That state goes from red to blue.

So yes, I want all mandates stopped so that no more republicans will take the vaccine.  (because they would have already if they wanted to.)
I want to see all those midwestern states go blue in the next election as they purge their voter rolls of the dead.

That’s fucked up. Hoping people die so you can win an election is some real ghoul shit.

It is.
Its absolutely fucked up. 
It makes me horrible. 
And maybe.  Just maybe... The Republicans will try and stop it.  But probably not.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: December 09, 2021, 07:28:58 PM »
The house will most likely not pass this.  At least not by any veto proof majority.  It's just interesting that two Democrats defected in the senate.

I don't like seeing people die even if they're on a different political party.  I have a lot of family members and coworkers who are republican. 

Then again Darwin is a son of a bitch sometimes and there's only so much we can do to keep these people from earning their Herman Cain Award.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: December 09, 2021, 08:18:42 PM »
What does "full" refer to?

Great question. And it seems to be the number 1 question about the graph. Best I can discern from all of the comments is that “Full” is the aggregate for fully vaccinated people, (2 does Moderna & Pfizer, 1 dose J&J), regardless of brand.

« Reply #1266 on: December 10, 2021, 04:57:59 PM »
Honestly, with the new Omnicron variant, we probably will.
Because of people like Tom, this won't go away.  Ever.  So we'll need to keep getting booster shots for the newest strain.

Current clinical research seems to indicate that people who've had their first two vaccinations,
and who've also had their booster will have the same Omicron resistance as they do for Delta.

I only wish we plebs could get accurate information from the medical powers that be.  At the
moment, confusion reigns supreme.     >:(

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: December 17, 2021, 02:30:52 AM »

Rama Set

« Reply #1268 on: December 17, 2021, 03:42:04 AM »
https://theohiostar.com/2021/12/15/exclusive-ohios-largest-hospital-system-still-distributing-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-not-fully-approved-by-fda/

Wow, four months later and the FDA approved vaccine is still not available.

Jesus Christ. Please refer back to previous discussions on why this is nonsense and see if you can add something else.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: December 17, 2021, 03:49:58 AM »
The last time we had this conversation it was conceded that it was not available.

Rama Set

« Reply #1270 on: December 17, 2021, 04:15:51 AM »
The last time we had this conversation it was conceded that it was not available.

And? Why wasn’t it available?

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: December 17, 2021, 04:35:42 AM »

What’s the issue here? The brand name, ‘Comirnaty’, appearing on a label?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: December 17, 2021, 08:44:12 AM »
The issue is that the two products are "legally distinct", as indicated in the article.

EUA drugs and vaccines are given a special status that prevents lawsuits. You can't sue if an EUA drug or vaccine injures or harms you, but you have more legal standing to sue if an approved drug or vaccine injures or harms you. This is why they are playing games and not releasing the FDA approved version.

« Reply #1273 on: December 17, 2021, 09:56:51 AM »
The issue is that the two products are "legally distinct", as indicated in the article.

EUA drugs and vaccines are given a special status that prevents lawsuits. You can't sue if an EUA drug or vaccine injures or harms you, but you have more legal standing to sue if an approved drug or vaccine injures or harms you. This is why they are playing games and not releasing the FDA approved version.

No one cares that you don't want the vaccine. In fact, we are all hoping that you continue to be an anti vaxxer and when covid finds you, it won't be kind. But hey, you'll get your 'natural immunity'..... If you survive. If your avatar is accurate it'll be a roll of the dice odds. Good luck ::)

Ivermectin won't save you either. Please continue to think Ivermectin is the cure.

Dont take the ones for humans either. Dose is too low for covid busting purpose. Get the paste for farm animals and use it like it's mustard

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: December 17, 2021, 05:10:38 PM »

Apparently you are incorrect:

The false claim that the fully-approved Pfizer vaccine lacks liability protection

“The statement that the products are ‘legally distinct with certain differences’ refers to the differences in manufacturing information included in the respective regulatory submissions,” said Pfizer spokesperson Sharon J. Castillo in an email. “Specifically, while the products are manufactured using the same processes, they may have been manufactured at different sites or using raw materials from different approved suppliers. FDA closely reviews all manufacturing steps, and has found explicitly that the EUA and BLA [biologics license application] products are equivalent.”

“The liability protections afforded under the PREP Act are tied to the declared public health emergency and not whether the vaccine is sold under an EUA,” Castillo said. “Therefore, both Comirnaty and the Pfizer-BioNTech covid-19 vaccine receive the same liability protections as medical countermeasures against covid-19.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1275 on: December 17, 2021, 06:38:32 PM »
For me this isn't about government mandates. This is a private sector thing.
In my factory, I'm paying for health insurance. I'm responsible for the safety of the people here. I have to breathe in your pathogens.
If you want to work here, you get vaccinated.

I don't give a crap what the government or the Book of Revelations or Vladimir Putin says.

If you have some problem with getting vaccinated, this isn't the job for you. Just like a vegetarian Hindu is not going to work in a slaughterhouse.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline scomato

• View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: December 17, 2021, 09:56:39 PM »
In my factory, I'm paying for health insurance. I'm responsible for the safety of the people here. I have to breathe in your pathogens.

I don't give a crap what the government or the Book of Revelations or Vladimir Putin says.

If you have some problem with getting vaccinated, this isn't the job for you. Just like a vegetarian Hindu is not going to work in a slaughterhouse.

It's ironic how many people are anti-vaxx but also hoo-rah pro-Armed Forces despite the fact that being anti-vaxx will earn you a dishonorable discharge now.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/12/17/1065286802/u-s-military-moves-to-discharge-service-members-who-refuse-to-get-vaccinated

« Reply #1277 on: December 18, 2021, 03:09:14 AM »

It's ironic how many people are anti-vaxx but also hoo-rah pro-Armed Forces despite the fact that being anti-vaxx will earn you a dishonorable discharge now.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/12/17/1065286802/u-s-military-moves-to-discharge-service-members-who-refuse-to-get-vaccinated

Not even just a simple let go but a DISHONOURABLE discharge. Nice. Good.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: December 18, 2021, 04:33:19 PM »

Just keep wearing your highly effective mask and you won't be breathing in any pathogens.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

« Reply #1279 on: December 19, 2021, 05:16:45 AM »

Just keep wearing your highly effective mask and you won't be breathing in any pathogens.

Nobody has said masks prevent infections. It has always been said it would slow the spread of infections

Everyone who participates in society is going to catch the corone. The idea behind masks was that not everyone is infected at the same time overwhelming healthcare services. Vaccines vastly reduce the chance you'll need hospital care

It's risk reduction.

Not surprising that concept is beyond the grasp of a repugnican voter though