questions
« on: May 01, 2016, 12:42:28 PM »
I have 4 important questions 1 what is beyond the firmament assuming it's not see through and the stars are hung there if you believe there is water then do you also believe there are fish secondly if the sun is in our atmosphere then why do some people get a few month of darkness and how does it orbit thirdly if the earth is flat why don't people fall off the edge and finally  the round earthers have a globe other than maps what do we have

Re: questions
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 12:44:25 PM »
I also have a question: Do you know what punctuation is?

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 12:48:42 PM »
I also have a question: Do you know what punctuation is?

That has nothing to do with my original question please don't derail this thread any further

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 01:55:46 PM »
Truth seeker 09.
Valid enough questions, but yeah a little hard to read with no punctuation. All good though.

I'm not a flat earth believer, but I do enjoy theories on the idea and I'm interested in why so many people are testing or believing the idea/theory.

In regard to your fish question. I must say its the first I've ever heard that people would question the reality of fish?

I think the dome idea is based on the theory that it is some sort of design? By a higher being or creator. Or perhaps that's just how our flat earth formed.

Also, from what I've gathered on this forum and other flat earthers, that what we see as stars are not proved to be other planets so why should we believe that. A lot of the idea is based on being taught the wrong information by NASA and authorities. Although I'm sure that's not just it. Hopefully a flat earther can fill you in more there. As I said that's just what I'm gathering so far.

The flat earth doesn't orbit.

Governments control the Antarctic ice wall. Or, there are possible lands even beyond the edge.

There are some theories for how the sun and moon rotate above the flat earth. Some could perhaps represent how in the Arctic north there are 3 days without sun. Though remember I have no way to test or do the math for the theories. I'll leave that for others.

The flat earth map is basically the globe flattened out with larger oceans and Antarctica as the perimeter.
Although there could or might be many different versions or possibilities.

In regards to your other question on another thread.

What's underneath? I've asked the same question. Without proof who can say?
It could be as the fantastic aurthor terry pratchett wrote that the disc sits on the back of a huge turtle swimming through the cosmos. Why not. That would be awesome.

But in reality it might be something boring like a ball formed over millions of years or a flat disc that pulled itself together in a similar process.
I don't know.
Maybe it's a huge pillar in gods museum and he forgot we are there and we're just gathering dust and he's "perfected" a better race of beings, on some universally agreed upon  cube planet  where everyone owns a house.

Who knows.

(I think it's a globe and boring) but astonishing at the same time.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 02:04:33 PM by Integrity82 »

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 08:32:39 PM »
In regard to your fish question. I must say its the first I've ever heard that people would question the reality of fish?
I don't think that was the question.  I think it was meant to be "If there is water above the firmament, are there fish in that water?"  To which the obvious answer has to be "Nobody knows, nor has any way TO know".

I don't think that was the question.  I think it was meant to be "If the sun is in our atmosphere, how does it orbit above the stationary flat earth?"  Which is a very good question, to which I would like to hear some FE answers.  Because even though the OP's assertion about 'sun in the atmosphere' does not match the FE model (which acknowledges that the atmosphere atmolayer does not extend all the way up to the sun) the question of how it moves around the superpolar point is still a good one.
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 01:10:44 AM »
Thanks rounder.
That actually made more sense than how I read it.

I remembered how the bible said there was water above and water below.

And also "Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!"

God bless ;)

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 01:59:38 AM »
I don't think that was the question.  I think it was meant to be "If there is water above the firmament, are there fish in that water?"  To which the obvious answer has to be "Nobody knows, nor has any way TO know".

I don't think that was the question.  I think it was meant to be "If the sun is in our atmosphere, how does it orbit above the stationary flat earth?"  Which is a very good question, to which I would like to hear some FE answers.  Because even though the OP's assertion about 'sun in the atmosphere' does not match the FE model (which acknowledges that the atmosphere atmolayer does not extend all the way up to the sun) the question of how it moves around the superpolar point is still a good one.

Thank you that helped alot

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 02:00:16 AM »
Truth seeker 09.
Valid enough questions, but yeah a little hard to read with no punctuation. All good though.

I'm not a flat earth believer, but I do enjoy theories on the idea and I'm interested in why so many people are testing or believing the idea/theory.

I think the dome idea is based on the theory that it is some sort of design? By a higher being or creator. Or perhaps that's just how our flat earth formed.

Also, from what I've gathered on this forum and other flat earthers, that what we see as stars are not proved to be other planets so why should we believe that. A lot of the idea is based on being taught the wrong information by NASA and authorities. Although I'm sure that's not just it. Hopefully a flat earther can fill you in more there. As I said that's just what I'm gathering so far.

Governments control the Antarctic ice wall. Or, there are possible lands even beyond the edge.

There are some theories for how the sun and moon rotate above the flat earth. Some could perhaps represent how in the Arctic north there are 3 days without sun. Though remember I have no way to test or do the math for the theories. I'll leave that for others.

The flat earth map is basically the globe flattened out with larger oceans and Antarctica as the perimeter.
Although there could or might be many different versions or possibilities.

In regards to your other question on another thread.

What's underneath? I've asked the same question. Without proof who can say?
It could be as the fantastic aurthor terry pratchett wrote that the disc sits on the back of a huge turtle swimming through the cosmos. Why not. That would be awesome.

But in reality it might be something boring like a ball formed over millions of years or a flat disc that pulled itself together in a similar process.
I don't know.
Maybe it's a huge pillar in gods museum and he forgot we are there and we're just gathering dust and he's "perfected" a better race of beings, on some universally agreed upon  cube planet  where everyone owns a house.

Who knows.

(I think it's a globe and boring) but astonishing at the same time.

Thanks for the advice :)

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2016, 09:42:10 PM »
Checking out your wiki page I saw that you guys stated that the Earth is not a planet. This brings my question; if Earth is not a planet, then what is it?

Offline magic

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2016, 03:31:57 AM »
I have 4 important questions 1 what is beyond the firmament assuming it's not see through and the stars are hung there if you believe there is water then do you also believe there are fish

I don't know if there is a firmament, reason being is that by stating it is a firmament associates itself with the associated definition of which I cannot realize at the moment.

secondly if the sun is in our atmosphere then why do some people get a few month of darkness and how does it orbit

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UhKjHYKgzBs/Vb-NxB_j-YI/AAAAAAAAP_Y/sj2TxjsJSGQ/s400/Sun-MoonSmall.png

thirdly if the earth is flat why don't people fall off the edge

I haven't heard of anybody get to the edge before. There has been claims, but no evidence. This isn't to say we aren't on a flat plane, but that it hasn't been documented to a point where it is no longer a question. The question is a bit silly because if the edge was realized, the logical reason why people don't fall off is because they don't want to fall off, but I digress.

and finally  the round earthers have a globe other than maps what do we have

The current Flat Earth map is something that requires a belief to embrace, I do not have a belief in the ice wall "holding the water in" in my opinion this type of rationalization without representation is a subversive way to sell an idea wholesale knowing there are fallacies included, in order to dilute the answer to the question, where are we?