End of the earth
« on: November 26, 2015, 02:04:12 PM »
Hi all,
I am very green on this particular subject as i only came accross this website and subject yesterday and it has grabbed my attention in a big way. At first thought i was thinking "no way is this possible" but after a few hours of research i can quite clearly see you guys are on to something here.
I have a question though or maybe two that i would love to know the answers to.
Q1: The only way to prove this theory conclusively would be to go to the end of the world. Has anyone done this or is anyone planning to?
Q2: What benefit does the government gain in leading us into believing that earth is a sphere?

Look forward to responses.

Re: End of the earth
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 06:52:10 PM »
Thanks for your reply, as I said earlier I've only been researching this subject since yesterday so excuse my ignorance but are you suggesting the planet has been constructed? By whom?

Is there any links you could post to any videos/ information that could Broaden my knowledge on the subject? That would be greatly appreciated.

Also referring back to my first question on my previous post, has anyone tried to find the end of the earth even if it's exists?

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 04:54:34 PM »
If you want to study, click the Home button up there, click the Library button and dive in.
When you head out to learn from someone on the internet, it often comes with a bigoted viewpoint, most are selling other theories at the same time and they get all wrapped up in each other.

geckothegeek

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 05:30:54 AM »
I don't know if there is an end and if there is someone saw it.

It took me a long time to realize what is going on. To say all this in a few words would be impossible.

It is obvious to me that games are being played on earth. Economical (trade/marketing) games (wars), financial games, sport games, war games, religious games, relationship games etc. with winners and losers. To get your share of the pie you are supposed to fight for it and be creative and cunning. In the end these games are destructive.
What are you using to get what you want? The intellect. Thought.
So, it is thought that is the source. Where does it come from? What does it do? It seems to separate us from the Life around us.

Life (energy) has no beginning and no end. It cannot be created and not be destroyed. So, there is no creator of Life. Everything is part of the same Life Energy. There is no hierarchy, there is no power outside of us. There is no God.
But, we can construct and create buildings, machines and art(ificial) works and manipulate other people and energy and play games. So, there are very probably builders of this world. Builders who share the same thoughts or gave us their thoughts. We are part of this corrupt construct that will be controlled more and more (NWO after the chaos that has been created).

You may not agree with this. Just think for yourself.

Samuel Birley Rowbatham claims to have a description of the end of the earth. Did he actually see it ?

Ciprian

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 06:00:21 PM »
I think there is a God who created everything. The Bible is the truth. Only by faith you can believe that.

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 06:25:07 PM »
Thanks for your reply, as I said earlier I've only been researching this subject since yesterday so excuse my ignorance but are you suggesting the planet has been constructed? By whom?

Is there any links you could post to any videos/ information that could Broaden my knowledge on the subject? That would be greatly appreciated.

Also referring back to my first question on my previous post, has anyone tried to find the end of the earth even if it's exists?

The end should be at the geographical south pole which according to this hypothesis and the map they have in their FAQ page, should be all the way around the outermost edge of the world, and there is a research station there, so if there was an edge of the earth, there would be photos of it and it would have made global headlines. Since that apparently hasn't happened, one would logically have to doubt this whole concept and realize that it is lies fabricated by a troll and taken too seriously by some people.

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 06:32:57 PM »
Life (energy) has no beginning and no end. It cannot be created and not be destroyed.

You're confusing energy with matter. Matter cannot be created or destroyed, but energy is created all the time and it just dissipates and vanishes after a while.

So, there is no creator of Life. Everything is part of the same Life Energy. There is no hierarchy, there is no power outside of us. There is no God.

I agree with you on this

But, we can construct and create buildings, machines and art(ificial) works and manipulate other people and energy and play games. So, there are very probably builders of this world. Builders who share the same thoughts or gave us their thoughts. We are part of this corrupt construct that will be controlled more and more (NWO after the chaos that has been created).

How would this world be built in the middle of space? FEers like yourself dont believe that people went to space, however, what you just said, about people building the world, that just goes against what you say. And what would they have built the earth from anyway? One does not just simply build a huge disc with a surface area of 510 million Km squared. Its impossible for human machinery to build the earth.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 07:16:08 PM »
Matter cannot be created or destroyed, but energy is created all the time...

You know this is entirely false, right?

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2016, 01:21:02 AM »
one would logically have to doubt this whole concept and realize that it is lies fabricated by a troll and taken too seriously by some people.

You could be a little more fair/honest than that!

How are concepts lies?

How are ideas lies?

How are beliefs lies?

How are theories lies?

Better yet, when was there a time on earth that not one person thought the earth was flat?

The entire world at one time believed the earth to be flat...

Were all our ancient ancestors lieing trolls?

Since the concept of heliocentric principles and Round Earth concepts were being established, many people never bought into that idea.

Being so casual and suggesting the flat earth concept began with liars and trolls is careless to say the least.

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2016, 08:01:30 PM »
Were all our ancient ancestors lieing trolls?

No, they were just closed minded people who refused to listen to science and calculations presented to them, and if anyone got too serious with it, they would sentence them to death for it. I do apologize for that remark, I do realize it was ignorant and foolish. You have the right to believe what you want and I have no problem with that.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 08:03:39 PM by Earthisround »

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2016, 08:04:35 PM »

Please, by all means, do prove me and multiple generations of physicists wrong

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2016, 08:32:40 PM »

For clarity, when I said entirely false, I was only referring to your claim that "energy is created all the time." If you still think you are right even with that clarification, I am not sure what to say other than you certainly don't have generations of physicists in your corner.

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2016, 09:42:17 PM »

For clarity, when I said entirely false, I was only referring to your claim that "energy is created all the time." If you still think you are right even with that clarification, I am not sure what to say other than you certainly don't have generations of physicists in your corner.

Then quote the right part of the sentence. And do prove my claim wrong, I'd like to see what evidence you have to support it.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2016, 09:55:16 PM »
Then quote the right part of the sentence.
I wanted to preserve context. Don't worry, though, it doesn't make you any less wrong.

And do prove my claim wrong, I'd like to see what evidence you have to support it.

Sure thing. Your claim that:

energy is created all the time

is objectively false. To help you out since it seems you are having a tough time with it already, from the law itself:

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed

I am really not sure what else there is to discuss about this, unless you want to argue that fundamental laws of physics are false. If so, please go ahead.

Offline magic

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2016, 10:20:58 PM »
Hi all,
I am very green on this particular subject as i only came accross this website and subject yesterday and it has grabbed my attention in a big way. At first thought i was thinking "no way is this possible" but after a few hours of research i can quite clearly see you guys are on to something here.
Q1: The only way to prove this theory conclusively would be to go to the end of the world. Has anyone done this or is anyone planning to?
Q2: What benefit does the government gain in leading us into believing that earth is a sphere?

Regarding Q1, correct. There are two approaches to this. The first is to find the truth for yourself. This trip is much cheaper to plan and requires on contingency as you must expect this to be a one way journey. The second is to find the truth and bring it back in a form that cannot be refuted. Your hurdles include and are not limited to:

1) Isolation on the ocean.
2) Your vessel's capabilities against the rigors of inclement weather.
3) No true measure of how many supplies to bring.
4) Managing a crew if any, relative to the size of your vessel.
5) Possibility of military interference.

Don't expect to use the internet or attempt to as you will only produce a signature. Don't expect to use fuel for the same reason. Spray your sail boat down in thermal resistant coating. Without putting too much thought in it there you go.

Regarding Q2, the huge benefit is maintaining order. Society is functional and managed at this time and there is no benefit to introduce turbulence to an otherwise perfect system of management.

Offline Woody

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2016, 11:08:20 PM »
Hi all,

Regarding Q1, correct. There are two approaches to this. The first is to find the truth for yourself. This trip is much cheaper to plan and requires on contingency as you must expect this to be a one way journey. The second is to find the truth and bring it back in a form that cannot be refuted. Your hurdles include and are not limited to:

1) Isolation on the ocean.
2) Your vessel's capabilities against the rigors of inclement weather.
3) No true measure of how many supplies to bring.
4) Managing a crew if any, relative to the size of your vessel.
5) Possibility of military interference.

Don't expect to use the internet or attempt to as you will only produce a signature. Don't expect to use fuel for the same reason. Spray your sail boat down in thermal resistant coating. Without putting too much thought in it there you go.

Regarding Q2, the huge benefit is maintaining order. Society is functional and managed at this time and there is no benefit to introduce turbulence to an otherwise perfect system of management.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sailing+antarctica&espv=2&biw=956&bih=933&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjR0-jl-onLAhVBzWMKHVqED2AQsAQILQ

You are making it seem like it is almost impossible to accomplish.  My guess from experience is a sail boat costing around $75 or more would be capable of making the trip safely.

I ran in to a couple in South Africa who said they just returned from Antarctica.  The reason they decided to go was they meet another couple who went.

I am even considering going.  I am refitting my boat right now and I am either heading to Alaska or to South America west coast and maybe a trip to Antarctica.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2016, 12:41:08 PM »

$75!!! Is it Pea green? Are you trying to kill him? This isn't a nice trip to the land where the bong tree grows, this is crossing one of the most notorious stretches of water on the planet, The Drake Passage.

Dony check out http://www.theweekenderblog.com/2011/02/the-drake-passage-its-not-so-bad-until-it-is/
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline Woody

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2016, 02:58:39 AM »

$75!!! Is it Pea green? Are you trying to kill him? This isn't a nice trip to the land where the bong tree grows, this is crossing one of the most notorious stretches of water on the planet, The Drake Passage.

Dony check out http://www.theweekenderblog.com/2011/02/the-drake-passage-its-not-so-bad-until-it-is/

Oops forgot to put the K after $75.  I heard similar things about Cape Horn and the Cape of Good Hope.  My guess the stories involving a pleasant passage are not a good of story.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2016, 08:37:22 AM »

My worry was you were trying to lure potential FE'ers to their deaths in blow up dingies, remember to believe this stuff you must be gullible, you don't want that on your conscience.
As for the sea around there, as the link says "not so bad until it isn't", don't be complacent with regards to the ocean.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline magic

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2016, 06:22:32 AM »
Woody,
Any notion that it is impossible is your own as you've mentioned, I would have said so otherwise.

Simply going to a landmass that represents the "known" information is one thing. Continuing to make sense of it is what I was discussing.

This requires redoing everything that society dispenses as common sense without any effort.

If you simply plan on a touch and go trip that would represent a step larger than most have taken in this subject. However if you plan on making a trip dedicated to discerning the truth would be an even larger step.

However, coming back empty handed except for stories will set you no further apart then what we currently work with. It is a tough proposition.