Offline Tron

• View Profile
New Universe Model ("Many Worlds" Theory)
« on: February 14, 2021, 07:30:36 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I've touched on this topic before but I'd like to share some more content with you.  I believe that Galaxies are smaller and more earth sized then people think.  Once I accepted that Earth may look similar to a galaxy, I realized it probably is one!  Then I learned about the Milky Way and its Orbiting Galaxies and realized we are probably one of those!  Lol.  Attached are two links and two photos that talk about the "Local Group" of nearby galaxies and the smaller "Dwarf Galaxies" that look like Earth.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_Group

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Triplet

I'd be happy to field more questions on this topic as it was a fascinating idea to me.
From the surface Earth looks flat.  From space Earth looks round.  Now what?

Offline scomato

• View Profile
Re: New Universe Model ("Many Worlds" Theory)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 11:55:20 PM »
What do you mean by the planet resembling a galaxy?

This is a photo of Andromeda with a DSLR camera no telescope, in plain old visible light.

It's clearly a disc shaped amalgamation of matter with a bright core. Is the speculation that the Andromeda galaxy is actually another Flat Earth zooming through space?

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 01:49:04 AM »
Hi, yes.  I believe Andromeda like all galaxies are earth like structures moving in space.  Please see the attached Photo of the Milky Way.  I'd argue that the Galactic "Bulge" is part of its atmosphere or "Dome".  The Globular Clusters are Planets.  The Dense Disc in the middle is a Earth Like Planet.  The central lighting comes from a sun or suns.  The circular clouds around it are similar to Earths "Oort Cloud".  I'll try to provide more detail as I find it...

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 03:04:43 PM »
Hi, yes.  I believe Andromeda like all galaxies are earth like structures moving in space.  Please see the attached Photo of the Milky Way.  I'd argue that the Galactic "Bulge" is part of its atmosphere or "Dome".  The Globular Clusters are Planets.  The Dense Disc in the middle is a Earth Like Planet.  The central lighting comes from a sun or suns.  The circular clouds around it are similar to Earths "Oort Cloud".  I'll try to provide more detail as I find it...

Interesting. But why exactly have you come to these conclusions? Just because that's your interpretation of what you think (what you would like to think in your imagination) the image shows or do you have some actual data/info that leads you to believe that's what the image shows?

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2021, 01:32:12 AM »
Hi Stack,

A lot of my conclusions about what I view in photos of Galaxies are from empirical observations of the data we have.

For example, mainstream science has a lot of unanswered questions.  The FE Wiki explains a lot of them here: https://wiki.tfes.org/Problems_of_the_Galaxies

For example, the Milky Way spins approximately 130mph per second.  Scientists expect all objects to fly away with normal Gravity Laws, but it doesn't.  That's why they think "Dark Matter" (or unobservable matter) exists to increase the Gravity forces. 

If you assume Galaxies are much smaller though this changes things.  And I heard someone assert that if Galaxies don't attract there Satellite Galaxies but instead create them in there intersteller nurseries, then you remove the need for dark matter and energy altogether.

There's other Phenomena that Dark Matter tries to explain such as the somewhat symmetrical rotation of galaxies and there arms (see attachment), but I'm still unsure what happens at the Galactic Center as are many scientists.

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2021, 05:59:54 AM »
Hey guys, here's one more interesting proof.  Remember a few years ago they released the first images of a black hole at the center of a very large galaxy?  Or at least the light surrounding it?

What if the light surrounding it is actually an Aurora encircling there world?  It does make sense.

See attachment.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2021, 06:19:08 AM »
Hey guys, here's one more interesting proof.  Remember a few years ago they released the first images of a black hole at the center of a very large galaxy?  Or at least the light surrounding it?

What if the light surrounding it is actually an Aurora encircling there world?  It does make sense.

See attachment.

What if it is not? Why does it make sense?

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2021, 04:20:42 PM »
Here's a picture of the "northern lights"/Aurora in one picture.  See the similarities? 

If its not, its not.  I like to think so.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2021, 09:56:37 PM »
Here's a picture of the "northern lights"/Aurora in one picture.  See the similarities? 

No, I don't. What is similar about them?

If its not, its not.  I like to think so.

Why is it that you like to think so? What about it is attractive to you rather than perhaps more conventional descriptions?

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2021, 02:10:01 AM »
Stack, attached is another picture of an Aurora above the South Pole as seen from space.  The similarity is uncanny.

Also, when the team of scientists took the first images of a galactic center, they used Radio Telescopes.  In short, Auroras emit a powerful radio signal which is possibly what we picked up.  See the attached excerpt  for more info.

And finally, who wouldn't find the possibility of life on other worlds interesting?  Its been a very liberating belief to me personally.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2021, 02:57:32 AM »
Stack, attached is another picture of an Aurora above the South Pole as seen from space.  The similarity is uncanny.

Also, when the team of scientists took the first images of a galactic center, they used Radio Telescopes.  In short, Auroras emit a powerful radio signal which is possibly what we picked up.  See the attached excerpt  for more info.

And finally, who wouldn't find the possibility of life on other worlds interesting?  Its been a very liberating belief to me personally.

Oh, I see, it's about life on other worlds. I didn't realize that was the reason why you were making these comparisons/correlations. Yeah, the notion of life elsewhere is very interesting indeed. I don't know that any perceived similarities between what may look like auroras here and elsewhere has to do with life forms though. As far as I know, which is not saying a lot, the presence of aurora phenomena doesn't need lifeforms to exist. So I'm still a little confused about the connections you're making.

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2021, 03:31:02 AM »
Well if we've established that there are other worlds similar to our own I don't know why it would be a big leap to assume it harbors life similar to our own.

Offline RazaTD

• A rational man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2021, 04:24:32 AM »
What kind of topic is this? How can you reject the entire scientific knowledge gathered over centuries about astronomy just because some stuff seems similar, or the idea of it seems simple or just interesting.

Where is the solid evidence debunking modern astronomy? Also just because you don’t understand dark matter or dark energy it does not means they are ad hoc glues thrown around just to keep the structure working.
A rational man

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2021, 06:13:05 AM »
Well if we've established that there are other worlds similar to our own I don't know why it would be a big leap to assume it harbors life similar to our own.

Sure, I mean with exo-planets being discovered seemingly all the time, it definitely makes one ponder the notion of life, as we know it, being out there. However, I'm not sure some colors that may look like the same colors found in our aurora's establishes a similarity that is very telling. That seems like a stretch.

Coincidently to your topic, Perseverance is hopefully touching down safely tomorrow on Mars. Part of its roving mission is to gather bore samples to see if any ancient signs of life in the former lake bed where it's landing can be found. And hey, that's right in our cosmological backyard.

Have you heard of the Fermi Paradox? It's something to ponder as well. The other side of the coin.

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2021, 06:11:19 PM »
Stack,

I'm also looking forward to the new Mars rover and Helicopter that's landing today.  An ancient lake bed is certainly a good place to look for concrete evidence of life beyond Earth.

Considering more empirical evidence of life elsewhere, I've considered the Fermi Paradox. 

They rightly wonder why if so many exo-planets or small galaxy worlds exist, then why haven't we been contacted?

I'd say its because both models still suggest worlds that are to far away.  Space travel is very slow because of the lack of atmosphere.

I do think they have tried contacting us through FRBs - Fast Radio Bursts - which have been repeating in a predictable manner suggesting an intentionally sent signal.  Whether we have decrypted them at places like the SETI Institute - Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence - I don't know, but I once heard a clip that sounded like friendly animals, water drops, and a submarine.

Lastly, have you heard of the Arecibo Message?  It's the message we sent in 1974 to a star cluster with coding that describes DNA, basic Chemistry, an image of a human, the solar system, and a rough population estimate. 

Funny enough, somebody sent back the same coded message with a few alterations in a crop circle with the picture of an alien!  *See attachment

They also provided a slightly altered view of our solar system.

I don't think aliens sent us this message, rather people with advanced technology here on Earth.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2021, 12:15:03 AM »
Stack,

I'm also looking forward to the new Mars rover and Helicopter that's landing today.  An ancient lake bed is certainly a good place to look for concrete evidence of life beyond Earth.

Considering more empirical evidence of life elsewhere, I've considered the Fermi Paradox. 

They rightly wonder why if so many exo-planets or small galaxy worlds exist, then why haven't we been contacted?

I'd say its because both models still suggest worlds that are to far away.  Space travel is very slow because of the lack of atmosphere.

I do think they have tried contacting us through FRBs - Fast Radio Bursts - which have been repeating in a predictable manner suggesting an intentionally sent signal.  Whether we have decrypted them at places like the SETI Institute - Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence - I don't know, but I once heard a clip that sounded like friendly animals, water drops, and a submarine.

Lastly, have you heard of the Arecibo Message?  It's the message we sent in 1974 to a star cluster with coding that describes DNA, basic Chemistry, an image of a human, the solar system, and a rough population estimate. 

Funny enough, somebody sent back the same coded message with a few alterations in a crop circle with the picture of an alien!  *See attachment

They also provided a slightly altered view of our solar system.

I don't think aliens sent us this message, rather people with advanced technology here on Earth.

I've seen the Chilbolton crop circle before. Lots of crop circles turn out to be just humans stomping out shapes under the cover of darkness with boards tied with ropes. As well, people mention how this particular one is almost kind of silly; The "alien" depicted is kinda like what we find in sci-fi and the funniest interpretation is that the graphic at the bottom is that of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. A wink and a nudge.

I personally don't put much stock in crop circles. There's nothing about them that makes them indistinct from a human(s) making them. They are cool to look at though.

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2021, 05:05:26 AM »
Lol. I dunno

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2021, 12:48:18 PM »
Crop circles used to be quite a thing in the UK, and were beginning to be taken quite seriously by some academics. One man in particular had complex metereological models of how they were formed, the aerodynamic phenomena involved and was quite insistent they couldn’t be man-made. Until a tv documentary asked him to say whether a circle they had taken him to examine was the real deal and to describe how it might have formed. He confidently explained the typical characteristics, the prominent features and no, it couldn’t be other than genuine, dear me no, no possibility. They then showed him their film of the crop circlers making it the previous night and you couldn’t miss his embarrassment, him wishing the ground would swallow him there and then.

That was the beginning of the end of that craze: I haven’t seen one in more than a decade; the books and media attention also dried up.

Be careful what you imagine you’re seeing.
Once again - you assume that the centre of the video is the centre of the camera's frame. We know that this isn't the case.

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2021, 03:27:46 PM »
That's interesting.  Thanks.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2021, 04:01:21 PM »
Here's a pretty comprehensive breakdown on the Crop Circle phenomenon. If interested, it's worth a watch:

How the Crop Circle Phenomenon Got Started