Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #420 on: July 28, 2021, 05:03:40 PM »
You're a good puppet, lackey. You're doing exactly what they tell you to do. Repeating their lies without putting any critical thought into them; considering fringe sources who present no evidence for their claims as gospel, while simultaneously doing their bidding and repeating the mantra that the MSM always lies, just like they want you to do. And all with a straight face; you don't even see the irony. Dance for them some more!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 05:23:44 PM by Roundy »
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 28, 2021, 05:04:47 PM »
In this very thread AATW showed excess death increases and how they correspond with increases in coronavirus infections. Perhaps you need to follow along more carefully because you look to be having comprehension issues.

And those Covid-death numbers are inflated, as pointed out by Action80 and myself:

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/investigations/questions-over-the-accuracy-of-how-the-state-tracks-covid-deaths/283-0b1b7b6c-695e-4313-92cf-a4cfd7510721

So what does that policy mean in practice? We asked Modie about a hypothetical case where someone died from a motorcycle crash and also had COVID-19. Would that be counted as a COVID-19 death?

“It would be,” Modie explained. “But I must go back to the point about how we used this data, which is to help us track how COVID-19 is spread in the community.”

Did they count people who died in a motorcycle accident with asymptomatic or symptomatic flu as a flu death in years previous?

No. They did not. They have adopted a special and new way to count deaths for this. Same in other countries. And here you are parroting the manipulated data and media hype.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 05:36:07 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 28, 2021, 05:13:20 PM »
Tom, I'm sorry if you feel left out because I'm heaping so much praise on lackey for being a good, loyal puppet. You're doing a smashing job too. I understand that you're a troll who likely believes little to nothing of the BS he spews, but you are nonetheless one of their most loyal soldiers, gleefully spreading their misinformation. You're a great puppet too.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 28, 2021, 05:14:16 PM »
https://time.com/5913151/hart-island-covid/

This was a nice article.
I can see the details Lackey has, just twisted.  Like saying the mass graves are prisoners when it used to be prisoners who dug them, until Covid.
Where not everyone who died of covid went to mass gaves: true!  They threw people there regardless of cause of death due to having no room at the morgues.  But also because Hart Island has been used as a Potter's Field for over 150 years.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #424 on: July 28, 2021, 05:44:21 PM »
In this very thread AATW showed excess death increases and how they correspond with increases in coronavirus infections. Perhaps you need to follow along more carefully because you look to be having comprehension issues.

And those Covid-death numbers are inflated, as pointed out by Action80 and myself:

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/investigations/questions-over-the-accuracy-of-how-the-state-tracks-covid-deaths/283-0b1b7b6c-695e-4313-92cf-a4cfd7510721

So what does that policy mean in practice? We asked Modie about a hypothetical case where someone died from a motorcycle crash and also had COVID-19. Would that be counted as a COVID-19 death?

“It would be,” Modie explained. “But I must go back to the point about how we used this data, which is to help us track how COVID-19 is spread in the community.”

Did they count people who died in a motorcycle accident with asymptomatic or symptomatic flu as a flu death in years previous?

No. They did not. They have adopted a special and new way to count deaths for this. Same in other countries. And here you are parroting the manipulated data and media hype.

Can you please quote me as saying that COVID numbers were completely accurate? I’ll wait.

Meanwhile you are making broad generalization like this:

People were afraid of going to the hospital = Excess deaths.

Seems you care more about winning internet points than the truth.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #425 on: July 28, 2021, 05:51:05 PM »

25 burials/week to 120/week during the outbreak.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/hart-island-mass-graves-coronavirus-new-york/2020/04/16/a0c413ee-7f5f-11ea-a3ee-13e1ae0a3571_story.html

Apology accepted.
Apology declined and rejected.

Posting a high number compared to an average (growing from an average of 25 per week to 120 at its highest) like the Washington POS newspaper did, and like you are trying to foist as legitimate, doesn't cut the mustard and is typical of the shitbag style of argumentation you normally engage in.

2,334 were buried there in 2020, compared to 846 the prior year.

I don't know how 846 times 5 = 2334, but I am positive your excellent math skills can clue everyone in as to how to do it.

To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Rama Set

« Reply #426 on: July 28, 2021, 07:55:00 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/hart-island-mass-graves-coronavirus-new-york/2020/04/16/a0c413ee-7f5f-11ea-a3ee-13e1ae0a3571_story.html

Apology accepted.

Posting a high number compared to an average (growing from an average of 25 per week to 120 at its highest) like the Washington POS newspaper did, and like you are trying to foist as legitimate, doesn't cut the mustard and is typical of the shitbag style of argumentation you normally engage in.

I don't know how 846 times 5 = 2334, but I am positive your excellent math skills can clue everyone in as to how to do it.

This was during the outbreak in NYC, as I said.  The numbers you cite are entirely consistent with a massive outbreak that subsequently tapers off.  That one short period caused the number to triple from the prior year, you conveniently ignore that.  It's too bad you have to engage in a host of bad faith fallacies to try and squeeze your narrative in to a box you find palatable. 

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 28, 2021, 08:17:38 PM »

Apology accepted.

But.... those 2,334 were not all Covid victims.  They were just dead people.  At one point, they just needed to get any dead person in the ground as they had too many.  Morgues were full.  Trucks were full.  The offices that track random dead people to find out who they were and next of kin was overworked.

So why would you try to compare the number buried on Hart island to covid escelation?  While the two have a correlation, its not a direct one as some family claimed bodies quickly or they died in other parts of the state or what-have you. 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 29, 2021, 09:33:56 AM »
Oh and got my first poke.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 29, 2021, 10:11:30 AM »

Apology accepted.

This was during the outbreak in NYC, as I said.  The numbers you cite are entirely consistent with a massive outbreak that subsequently tapers off.  That one short period caused the number to triple from the prior year, you conveniently ignore that.  It's too bad you have to engage in a host of bad faith fallacies to try and squeeze your narrative in to a box you find palatable.
Who was the one who stated it increased five-fold?

The only palatable boxes being offered up (and how you find twisting numbers to be palatable, I have no clue, but it is your typical BS way, so you must love it) is by you.

You can continue with your BS, but do not be surprised when you are called out for it.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 29, 2021, 10:16:21 AM »

But.... those 2,334 were not all Covid victims.  They were just dead people.  At one point, they just needed to get any dead person in the ground as they had too many.  Morgues were full.  Trucks were full.  The offices that track random dead people to find out who they were and next of kin was overworked.

So why would you try to compare the number buried on Hart island to covid escelation?  While the two have a correlation, its not a direct one as some family claimed bodies quickly or they died in other parts of the state or what-have you.
Look to your bosom pal Rama as to why he offered it up.

It seems you disagree with him.

Rama started out by using only the words, mass graves," implying they were all covid deaths.

And the "multitude," of dead bodies you claim here is just more sensationalistic opining

Hart Island is where New York buries its unclaimed dead.

Would not surprise me in the least to find out that many of those buried went unclaimed last year on purpose due to the economy being shut down. Funerals are very expensive and people probably just kept their mouth shut.

Rama Set

« Reply #431 on: July 29, 2021, 10:37:07 AM »

Apology accepted.

Who was the one who stated it increased five-fold?

The only palatable boxes being offered up (and how you find twisting numbers to be palatable, I have no clue, but it is your typical BS way, so you must love it) is by you.

You can continue with your BS, but do not be surprised when you are called out for it.

During the outbreak in NYC there was a fivefold increase.  I provided a source too. You decided to impose a different time frame than what I referred to on the conversation. That’s pretty dishonest. Can’t you just accept that there was a serious uptick in deaths in the opening months of the pandemic in NYC?  Why is that so difficult?

Rama Set

« Reply #432 on: July 29, 2021, 10:51:12 AM »

Rama started out by using only the words, mass graves," implying they were all covid deaths.

I implied nothing of the sort. I was implying there was a massive increase in people dying in NYC which coincided with the first, unexpected wave of COVID hospitalizations. Of course all those bodies weren’t from COVID, only an idiot would think that. But a bunch of them were.

And the "multitude," of dead bodies you claim here is just more sensationalistic opining

The funeral homes and morgues were so overwhelmed by the influx of dead bodies, that FEMA brought in refrigerator trucks to store the dead. It’s more than just sensationalism, in the opening months in NYC a lot of people died. A massive increase in deaths that coincided with the massive surge of COVID cases. The doctors and nurses have us the daily reports and none of them mentioned “another person dying from lack of elective surgery”.

Would not surprise me in the least to find out that many of those buried went unclaimed last year on purpose due to the economy being shut down. Funerals are very expensive and people probably just kept their mouth shut.

A fascinating hypothesis. Please bring our attention back to it when you have evidence.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 29, 2021, 11:15:34 AM »

Look to your bosom pal Rama as to why he offered it up.

It seems you disagree with him.

Yes, it is where they bury the unclaimed dead.
But when the morgues piled up and you can't find next of kin fast enough, well...thry go in a mass grave on Hart island.  Until claimed.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 29, 2021, 11:51:31 AM »
During the outbreak in NYC there was a fivefold increase.
No, there wasn't. 
I provided a source too.
You provided dishonest journalism, which is your favorite source of course.
You decided to impose a different time frame than what I referred to on the conversation.
You never mentioned any time frame during the initial claim you made regarding a five-fold increase because you knew the comparison of the average of several weeks worth of numbers to a single weekly high is a bullshit method of statistical reporting.
That’s I'm pretty and very dishonest.
Fixed that for you.
Can’t you just accept that there was a serious uptick in deaths in the opening months of the pandemic in NYC?  Why is that so difficult?
Because, as shown here, the methods of accounting for deaths is both dishonest and patently wrong.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #435 on: July 29, 2021, 11:55:28 AM »

I implied nothing of the sort. I was implying there was a massive increase in people dying in NYC which coincided with the first, unexpected wave of COVID hospitalizations. Of course all those bodies weren’t from COVID, only an idiot would think that. But a bunch of them were.
Yeah, you did. Any person reading what you write concerning this subject would be impressed as to that being  your meaning.
And the "multitude," of dead bodies you claim here is just more sensationalistic opining.
The funeral homes and morgues were so overwhelmed by the influx of dead bodies, that FEMA brought in refrigerator trucks to store the dead. It’s more than just sensationalism, in the opening months in NYC a lot of people died. A massive increase in deaths that coincided with the massive surge of COVID cases. The doctors and nurses have us the daily reports and none of them mentioned “another person dying from lack of elective surgery”.

Just as they brought in a 1500 bed medical ship to dock in the Harbor and didn't use it.

More theatrics.

Doctors and nurses, working for "for profit," hospitals, will ensure the influx of federal money to their corporate overlords, by promoting the COVID death toll to ever higher numbers, ensuring a healthy bottom line.

Your trolling efforts here are weak and ineffective.

A fascinating hypothesis. Please bring our attention back to it when you have evidence.
When you cannot afford to bury the dead, a potter's grave is the place.

Only a troll would demand evidence for this commonly known fact.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 12:13:11 PM by Action80 »

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 29, 2021, 01:00:12 PM »
See how lackey refuses to even provide a source for his ridiculous claims, much less evidence? It's because he doesn't want to reveal that I'm right, that he's just repeating what he hears on fringe conservative media, and being a loyal dittohead (a word invented by Rush Limbaugh to celebrate the fact that his followers were all mindless puppets). I'm sure he'd like to provide evidence for his outlandish claims, and I wouldn't doubt that he's actually looked for it in some cases, but unfortunately you can't provide what doesn't actually exist. But he keeps pushing those narratives anyway, because they happen to fit his narrow point of view, who cares about evidence? He's being such a good puppet.

Rama Set

« Reply #437 on: July 29, 2021, 01:16:51 PM »
No, there wasn't.

The classic “nuh-uh!”  My son gets me with that all the time.   

You disliking what they report is not the same as dishonesty.

You never mentioned any time frame during the initial claim you made regarding a five-fold increase because you knew the comparison of the average of several weeks worth of numbers to a single weekly high is a bullshit method of statistical reporting.

I absolutely did mention a timeline. Once again letting your feelings cloud your judgement.

Fixed that for you.

I’m flattered that you think I’m pretty, but I’ve already withdrawn consent to be involved in your kink. Please stop.

Can’t you just accept that there was a serious uptick in deaths in the opening months of the pandemic in NYC?  Why is that so difficult?
Because, as shown here, the methods of accounting for deaths is both dishonest and patently wrong.

I’ve never said those numbers were completely accurate, however it’s undeniable by reasonable people that there was a huge surge in deaths that correlated with a huge surge of COVID cases. I suppose your narrative of blaming the world for your personal tragedy requires this to be false and that’s just heaping tragedy on top of tragedy.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 30, 2021, 10:18:29 AM »
No, there wasn't.

The classic “nuh-uh!”  My son gets me with that all the time.
Comparing a running weekly average to a single day statistical outlier  = No, there wasn't.
You disliking what they report is not the same as dishonesty.
Pointing out the dishonesty is what I did.

I absolutely did mention a timeline. Once again letting your feelings cloud your judgement.
The "first months." LOL! As I have demonstrated, no timeline.

As I have demonstrated, a running weekly average compared to a single day statistical outlier is just the typical BS you love.

Fixed that for you.

I’m flattered that you think I’m pretty, but I’ve already withdrawn consent to be involved in your kink. Please stop.
Actually, I was writing what you think of yourself.

My opinion is the exact opposite.

Except the dishonest part, which you are.

I’ve never said those numbers were completely accurate, however it’s undeniable by reasonable people that there was a huge surge in deaths that correlated with a huge surge of COVID cases. I suppose your narrative of blaming the world for your personal tragedy requires this to be false and that’s just heaping tragedy on top of tragedy.
You, and people like you, are responsible.

I'll never forget or forgive.

Rama Set

« Reply #439 on: July 30, 2021, 10:35:53 AM »
Now you have switched from talking about an annual time frame to running weekly averages for…. no apparent reason. Combined with your blind rage and desire to simply vent your sadness on me, I will walk away now. Get well.