The Flood and Where it Came from
« on: August 08, 2018, 10:03:36 AM »
I have no Idea where I heard this theory, it has been a year or so. In the bible it speaks of the firmament, and that being above the "Dome" or what you want to call it. The theory I put forward is that the Dome is actually much higher than we think, and the milky way galaxy is the crack in the firmament in which the water came through. Now as a human if you look up at the milky way galaxy it appears as a crack. If it is a crack in the firmament then the water above would have fallen down upon the earth. Pretty crazy but amazing theory.

Thoughts?

pj1

Re: The Flood and Where it Came from
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 10:15:19 AM »
My thoughts are that it sounds more like a fairy tail than a theory.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 11:17:49 PM »
Sorry to disappoint you but the Bible is clear, the flood waters came from the windows of Heaven. The dome isn't and cannot be cracked.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 04:30:41 AM »
Also, the milky way is a band of stars, not a solid crack.

Also: God made water.  You think he can't make more?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2018, 05:22:03 AM »
I have no Idea where I heard this theory, it has been a year or so. In the bible it speaks of the firmament, and that being above the "Dome" or what you want to call it. The theory I put forward is that the Dome is actually much higher than we think, and the milky way galaxy is the crack in the firmament in which the water came through. Now as a human if you look up at the milky way galaxy it appears as a crack. If it is a crack in the firmament then the water above would have fallen down upon the earth. Pretty crazy but amazing theory.

Thoughts?
.   The stars are said to be as decoration above the firmament theres no crack or we would be in another flood . the moon and sun are set in the midst of the firmament like a fly trapped inbetween double paned glass. The firmament is what we now call the dome.