Offline stack

• View Profile
Re: BBC slags off TFES again
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2018, 12:30:44 AM »
Some BBC employee likely just googled "flat earth society" and chose the first picture that google gives them, which is simply this site's logo. It's doubtful that they intended to single out this website in particular.

I would agree. I just tried chrome>incognito. Searched images for "flat earth logo". TFES logo was the first result.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2018, 12:35:41 PM »
And if you type 'google logo' you get their logo. I bet the BBC wouldn't slap a google logo on a holocaust denier.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

MattyWS

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2018, 12:47:10 PM »
I've tried to get a copy of the video, but for some reasons all my attempts at ripping it cut off towards the end. In any case, I have the first 2 minutes and 45 seconds of the video backed up, which covers the point succinctly.
In future, you can just use a screen recording software like Obs.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2018, 04:32:34 PM »
In future, you can just use a screen recording software like Obs.
Ew. Sorry, that just won't do. A single technical blip on my part is no excuse to advocate doing things the wrong way.

Hilariously enough, the BBC's video suffered generational loss when they edited out the logo. Perhaps they took your advice.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2018, 08:35:54 PM »
And if you type 'google logo' you get their logo. I bet the BBC wouldn't slap a google logo on a holocaust denier.

Definitely agree. Everyone fears the google.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2018, 09:00:21 PM »

Google has an entire PR team making sure that people don't correlate the word "google" with negative things. However, for something like the Flat Earth Society, it's easy to throw us in the same bin as some holocaust deniers and climate change haters.

And Thork, you have helped contribute to that identity, considering you run around this forum doing your whole nazi larping thing.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2018, 09:42:34 PM »
Absolute nonsense. Whoever at the BBC had never even been to this site. And feel free to link me to the thread where I denied the holocaust.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1