Max_Almond

A few years ago it used to be that they all went via the northern hemisphere.

Then, when this was shown to be a result of poor flight searching skills, it changed to fake speeds, unbookable flights, wormholes, special wind.

I know we know the flights are genuine, and easily provable. But what I'm wondering is what the current flat earth explanation is.

A few years ago it used to be that they all went via the northern hemisphere.

Then, when this was shown to be a result of poor flight searching skills, it changed to fake speeds, unbookable flights, wormholes, special wind.

I know we know the flights are genuine, and easily provable. But what I'm wondering is what the current flat earth explanation is.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 08:44:21 AM by Gazza711 »

Max_Almond

They exist of course. What is surprising is that many show pics of antarctica en route from santiago to sydney. But the flight proof shows they travel 1000 miles north of the circle. So i can prove with a flight number exactly what route the plane took with exact coordinates.

There is still ice in the sea north of Antarctica.

Check out this thread for images and details of that, posted by a Qantas pilot who flies the Sydney-Santiago route:

https://www.metabunk.org/a-flight-over-the-antarctic-sea-ice-from-chile-to-australia-qf28.t8235/

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
The Flat Earth Society (then called the Universal Zetetic Society) officially adopted a Bi-Polar model of the earth with two poles in the early 1900's after discovery of the South Pole.

Read the book The Sea-Earth Globe and and its Monstrous Hypothetical Motions in our library or any of Lady Blount's works. No specific Bi-Polar map was ever officially adopted, and many configurations are possible, but a few modern posters like Sandokhan have their own bi-polar maps. You can find some illustrations in his Advanced Flat Earth Theory thread on the other website.

The Monopole model sticks around because of the influence of Earth Not a Globe and because some people still think that it is possible. The fact that NASA has contracts with Australian Flight Control operations does not really help migrate the movement.

It should also be noted that in the time before Rowbotham the Flat Earth movement was promoting a three-pole model of the earth, as described in the book The Anti-Newtonian. I believe that Rowbotham simplified the model because at the time there was really only evidence suggesting that one pole had been discovered.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 02:37:18 AM by Tom Bishop »

Max_Almond

Note: this thread is asking the question about the current flat earth 'explanation'.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Note: this thread is asking the question about the current flat earth 'explanation'.

And I just told you what the status was.

Max_Almond

No you didn't.

I am Seeker of Truth

And I just told you what the status was.

You must have done so in another thread. How about a link to it?