Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #8800 on: May 05, 2021, 05:33:47 PM »
Having just changed the world USA, I am sure they had a firm grip on the concept of change.

Fixed that for ya.
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #8801 on: May 05, 2021, 05:40:42 PM »
Having just changed the world USA, I am sure they had a firm grip on the concept of change.

Fixed that for ya.
How so?

The world was changed when the US was formed and the Constitution was written.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8802 on: May 05, 2021, 09:20:05 PM »
Trying to follow Lackey (Action)'s train of thought is so difficult.

He seems to be in the line of "What is good for me, is good for everyone".  Now while I'm sure he thinks his neighbor having a nuke is safer than the US government, I'm gonna feel that its not as safe.  So why does Action's safety trump my own?  Why is it that the right to Life, Liberty, and the Persuit of Happiness extend to him, but not to me?  Why is it that HIS rights can't be infringed upon, but mine?  Sure.  Seems rather hypocritical.  His guns make me less safe. 
If he wants to defend himself: Ban all guns and give everyone a shortsword.  See?  Problem solved.  Also note: weapons are man made. FYI.  So is religion. So is the press.  So is prison.  Hell, so is law.

Also: The Constitution and law was heavily influenced by John Locke and the British Government, not so much Jeudo-Christian teachings.  Like Jeudo-Christians would NEVER have put freedom of religion in there.  It's "God or Death" for the True Christian nations. 

Also:
Amendment 7 probably needs some updating.  $20 was a lot back then.  Not so much now.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #8803 on: May 10, 2021, 05:44:10 PM »
here's how trump can still win

https://www.businessinsider.com/arizona-recount-gop-state-senator-disowns-shambolic-process-2021-5

A GOP state senator in Arizona described the controversial vote audit in Maricopa County as "ridiculous" and an embarrassment in an interview with The New York Times on Friday.

Sen. Paul Boyer, a Republican who represents a suburb of Phoenix, told the publication that he initially supported and voted for the audit but that he regretted doing so after seeing how poorly it was being conducted.

"It makes us look like idiots," Boyer said. "Looking back, I didn't think it would be this ridiculous. It's embarrassing to be a state senator at this point."
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #8804 on: May 10, 2021, 05:47:33 PM »
here's how trump can still win

https://www.businessinsider.com/arizona-recount-gop-state-senator-disowns-shambolic-process-2021-5

A GOP state senator in Arizona described the controversial vote audit in Maricopa County as "ridiculous" and an embarrassment in an interview with The New York Times on Friday.

Sen. Paul Boyer, a Republican who represents a suburb of Phoenix, told the publication that he initially supported and voted for the audit but that he regretted doing so after seeing how poorly it was being conducted.

"It makes us look like idiots," Boyer said. "Looking back, I didn't think it would be this ridiculous. It's embarrassing to be a state senator at this point."

"I didn't think a sham audit in an attempt to overturn a long-ago decided election would be so ridiculous!" Yeah, he should be embarrassed. I would say live and learn, but being as he's a Republican I wouldn't hold out much hope.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #8805 on: May 11, 2021, 02:03:47 PM »
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-leader-and-gop-critics-will-erased-says-lindsey-graham-2021-5

Notice he says "erased". Not "cancelled". Because cancel culture is totally evil and purely a liberal thing, but having your political enemies erased is perfectly fine, nothing wrong with that, THEY'RE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS OKAY??

And speaking about erasing political enemies totally isn't imagery reminiscent of Stalin-era Communist purges. No not at all.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8806 on: May 11, 2021, 03:35:15 PM »
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-leader-and-gop-critics-will-erased-says-lindsey-graham-2021-5

Notice he says "erased". Not "cancelled". Because cancel culture is totally evil and purely a liberal thing, but having your political enemies erased is perfectly fine, nothing wrong with that, THEY'RE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS OKAY??

And speaking about erasing political enemies totally isn't imagery reminiscent of Stalin-era Communist purges. No not at all.

And lets not forget: helping those who pledge loyalty to The Fur- err... Trump.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #8807 on: May 12, 2021, 03:44:37 PM »
https://www.businessinsider.com/republicans-threaten-leave-gop-if-doesnt-split-trump-2021-5

More than 100 Republicans who are no longer relevant to politics have threatened to leave the GOP and form a 3rd party if the GOP doesn't split from Trump.

I'm sure this will have a huge impact. /sarcasm

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8808 on: May 12, 2021, 05:35:37 PM »
https://www.businessinsider.com/republicans-threaten-leave-gop-if-doesnt-split-trump-2021-5

More than 100 Republicans who are no longer relevant to politics have threatened to leave the GOP and form a 3rd party if the GOP doesn't split from Trump.

I'm sure this will have a huge impact. /sarcasm

Well I'm relieved. All they have to do is head them off in the pass of thermopylae where their numbers will count for nothing.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8809 on: May 12, 2021, 07:53:14 PM »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Rama Set

« Reply #8810 on: May 17, 2021, 07:28:58 PM »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8811 on: May 17, 2021, 08:01:47 PM »
Hey Trump lied about the Maricopa audit. Surprised?

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2021/05/15/trump-says-arizona-audit-found-unbelievable-election-crime-nonsense/5115549001/

What bothers me is that you can clearly see when the file were made (a year before the deletion date or more) and what they were called (things relating to 2019 elections or something).

Point is, this is very clearly not related to the 2020 election so how the hell did anyone fall for it? 

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #8812 on: May 18, 2021, 12:19:40 AM »
Point is, this is very clearly not related to the 2020 election so how the hell did anyone fall for it?

Oh, those gullible Republicans!

Rama Set

« Reply #8813 on: May 18, 2021, 09:19:12 PM »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8814 on: May 18, 2021, 09:50:31 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/az-county-s-gop-dominated-board-of-supervisors-rails-against-state-s-sham-audit/ar-BB1gQhQr?ocid=uxbndlbing

Republicans on the Maricopa County board tear the audit a new one.

The people who were involved in the fraud and continuously stonewalled the state senate for months by refusing to obey ordered subpoenas, risking their own arrest in the process, don't approve of the audit? Shocking.  ::)

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #8815 on: May 18, 2021, 09:53:18 PM »
So it was the republicans who committed the voter fraud?!?!?

Oh wait, it actually was them...

Offline Clyde Frog

• [kʰlaɪ̯d fɹɒg]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8816 on: May 18, 2021, 09:59:05 PM »

Stories that confirm your post keep cropping up.
https://www.9news.com/article/news/crime/barry-morphew-voter-fraud/73-3d91ab1a-06ff-4ccf-a12e-26e990395392
Barry Morphew, who is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of his wife who remains missing, is now accused of submitting a ballot for her in the November presidential election.
In April, Barry Morphew was interviewed by FBI agents about the ballot and asked why he submitted it.

He replied, "Just because I wanted Trump to win," the affidavit says. He further stated, according to the affidavit that "I just thought give him [Trump] another vote."

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8817 on: May 18, 2021, 10:04:53 PM »

Why not both?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8818 on: May 18, 2021, 10:40:22 PM »
The people who were involved in the fraud
The fraud which no credible evidence has been found for? And as has been pointed out, this is Republicans calling bullshit on this. So now it’s Trump’s party who committed fraud to stop themselves being in power? That’s quite the plot twist.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8819 on: May 18, 2021, 11:20:42 PM »
We now have multiple state audits finding significant signs of fraud. The last time something like this happened in the US it took two years to resolve legally. A politician was removed from power due to heinous Democrat fraud. Considering the inherent slowness of the justice system and the process the fraud investigation is all coming together pretty smoothly, as far as I'm concerned. Obviously fraud takes some time to build a case for and prosecute. That's why the vast majority of the November and December court cases that we looked at were focused on election rule breaking and not fraud.

Also, for at least for the last six years the narrative has been that there are bad politicians on both sides. RINOs, uniparty, etc. Keep up.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 11:47:19 PM by Tom Bishop »