Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #1720 on: August 01, 2022, 01:29:15 PM »
It's hard for most people to admit that they are wrong. It is commendable for this health care professional to admit it.

https://seed171.bitchute.com/08tAzwjwwhDb/lRmd6CiKKRMJ.mp4

Sucks for her.  I didn't have any adverse side effects.
And no, I feel no real sympathy.
1. Its tictok.  Filmed with a black and white filter. 
2. No credentials.  No legitimacy.  Just "i worked in healthcare" without stating her job title, even.
3. She makes no evidence that the vaccine caused the CIPD.
Also here's info on CIPD.
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/chronic-inflammatory-demyelinating-polyradiculoneuropathy
She's making a giant leap of logic here without supporting evidence. 

Simply put: there's no evidence to this women even works at a doctor's office, much less is sick. 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: August 01, 2022, 01:33:33 PM »
I didn't have any adverse side effects.

Simply put: there's no evidence to this women even works at a doctor's office, much less is sick.

There is also no evidence from you about your experience with the vaccine. Pro-vaxxers admit to acting dishonestly to push their agenda.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 01:36:47 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: August 01, 2022, 01:41:29 PM »

There is also no evidence from you about your experience with the vaccine. Pro-vaxxers admit to acting dishonestly to push their agenda.

True.
So my advice is to trust nothing online.  Not even things you support.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: August 01, 2022, 02:03:04 PM »

True.
Why would you bother to offer advice online if no one is to trust it?
It's so hard to have faith in humanity when they do shit like this.

"I hate the police so I'm gonna burn a Walgreen's!"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: August 01, 2022, 02:16:35 PM »

True.
Why indeed?
Think about it.  Use your brain. 

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1725 on: August 01, 2022, 03:03:04 PM »

True.
Why indeed?
Cementing the concept no one is to trust you, especially?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: August 01, 2022, 03:33:29 PM »

True.
Why indeed?
Cementing the concept no one is to trust you, especially?

If I said yes, would you trust me?

Offline ohplease

• View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: August 01, 2022, 04:32:42 PM »
There is a very small uptick in deaths from heart disease during the pandemic both from those with or having had covid being weaker and less able to survive a heart attack and from people being reluctant to go to the hospital or clinic when experiencing symptoms due to fears of contracting covid.
How about being plain old denied the opportunity to go to the hospital due to the unnecessary lockdowns and restrictions.
How has anyone been denied the opportunity to go to the hospital in the US due to the response to the pandemic?
During the lockdowns and restrictions, many clinics, medical centers, and hospitals were closed to people needing regular visits to such places for many different types of ailments.

Both my sister and my brother-in-law were denied such visits during the near entirety of 2020.
It doesn't sound like these were visits to the ER in the sense of "I think I might be having a heart attack", but something else.  Certainly many elective procedures were postponed.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 05:01:56 PM by ohplease »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: August 01, 2022, 05:28:57 PM »
There is a very small uptick in deaths from heart disease during the pandemic both from those with or having had covid being weaker and less able to survive a heart attack and from people being reluctant to go to the hospital or clinic when experiencing symptoms due to fears of contracting covid.
How about being plain old denied the opportunity to go to the hospital due to the unnecessary lockdowns and restrictions.
How has anyone been denied the opportunity to go to the hospital in the US due to the response to the pandemic?
During the lockdowns and restrictions, many clinics, medical centers, and hospitals were closed to people needing regular visits to such places for many different types of ailments.

Both my sister and my brother-in-law were denied such visits during the near entirety of 2020.
It doesn't sound like these were visits to the ER in the sense of "I think I might be having a heart attack", but something else.  Certainly many elective procedures were postponed.

They died a few months later. 

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: August 01, 2022, 05:37:24 PM »

It sounds like an overall aging population was denied normally routine follow-up visits that could have prevented further deaths.

Offline ohplease

• View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: August 01, 2022, 05:38:09 PM »

Action is right.
People had to do phone consultations or go to the hospital.  Action's family members had stage 4 cancer and may have lived an extra month if the doctor caught something sooner via physical inspection.
Losing a family member is always difficult, but I was talking specifically about heart attacks and whether folks were denied access to the ER (I should have made that clear above, since the access  you describe is different).

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: August 01, 2022, 05:42:36 PM »

It sounds like an overall aging population was denied normally routine follow-up visits that could have prevented further deaths.

Wait, they were old?  Like 60+ old?
I assumed they were in their 20s since you act 14.

Offline ohplease

• View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: August 01, 2022, 05:46:02 PM »

Its certainly possible.  If so it should show up in non-covid related deaths in older folks showing up in the stats (which of course take a while to come out). 

update: This Lancet article on this very subject (increased cancer deaths during the pandemic due to fewer screenings) shows an uptick.  (though again for cancer not heart disease, though its possible that might have occurred as well).
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 06:17:53 PM by ohplease »