Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #1440 on: January 24, 2022, 10:38:20 PM »
Also, using proper records we can tell how many within 'x' age group are vaccinated. Or how many people with disabilities are vaccinated. Or aboriginal people etc

No one uses the total doses administered and then 'divides by 2' lol.

Well. One person does.
??? You need to learn how to read. I posted showing that was the way the 93% was arrived at. I was complaining that it's a dumb way to do it. Don't make out that's the way I endorse.

So you're complaining about how Reuters came up with their percent?
I was complaining about Shifter's claim that 93% of Australians were vaccinated. That isn't true and I showed how they get that number. Once you see how they get it, you know it's a false claim.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Rama Set

« Reply #1441 on: January 24, 2022, 11:00:44 PM »
Also, using proper records we can tell how many within 'x' age group are vaccinated. Or how many people with disabilities are vaccinated. Or aboriginal people etc

Well. One person does.
??? You need to learn how to read. I posted showing that was the way the 93% was arrived at. I was complaining that it's a dumb way to do it. Don't make out that's the way I endorse.

I was complaining about Shifter's claim that 93% of Australians were vaccinated. That isn't true and I showed how they get that number. Once you see how they get it, you know it's a false claim.

He didn’t cite Reuters so what in the actual fuck are you talking about? You debunked something he didn’t claim. Classic Thork.

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: January 24, 2022, 11:41:31 PM »

Well. One person does.

He didn’t cite Reuters so what in the actual fuck are you talking about? You debunked something he didn’t claim. Classic Thork.
He claimed 93% vaccination rate in Australia. That is false. I showed how they got that number. Once you see how they calculate it, you know its wrong. So the 93% is debunked. Job done. Keep up.

Rama Set

« Reply #1443 on: January 24, 2022, 11:52:21 PM »

Well. One person does.

He claimed 93% vaccination rate in Australia. That is false. I showed how they got that number. Once you see how they calculate it, you know its wrong. So the 93% is debunked. Job done. Keep up.

Thork this just be so embarrassing. First off you showed how Reuters got the number 94.4%, which isn’t what Shifter claimed. Second, Ahifter did not claim all of Australia had a rate of 93% vaccinated, did he?  Don’t read more, go see what he actually wrote, I’ll wait….

Back? Feel dumb?  You should.

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: January 25, 2022, 12:03:10 AM »
Thork this just be so embarrassing.
Then stop embarrassing yourself. And stop speaking like a Jamaican.

First off you showed how Reuters got the number 94.4%, which isn’t what Shifter claimed.
Fun fact, the number changes because they continue to vaccinate people. You knew that right? You aren't that stupid.

Second, Ahifter did not claim all of Australia had a rate of 93% vaccinated, did he?  Don’t read more, go see what he actually wrote, I’ll wait….

~93% of Australians 16+ have had 2 doses
::)

Back? Feel dumb?  You should.
I feel like we are at the point where you have fuck all to say as usual and so you are resorting to pedantry. That's how I feel.

Rama Set

« Reply #1445 on: January 25, 2022, 12:20:15 AM »
There is a massive difference between Australians 16+ and all Australians, isn’t there?  You will feel soooooo much better if you just admit you are wrong. You will also learn more which makes you less likely to come off as an ignoramus in the future.

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: January 25, 2022, 12:29:28 AM »
There is a massive difference between Australians 16+ and all Australians, isn’t there?  You will feel soooooo much better if you just admit you are wrong. You will also learn more which makes you less likely to come off as an ignoramus in the future.
You haven't offered anything. How did they get 93%? you are saying I'm wrong, but not saying why. Stop be so intellectually dishonest and offer something.

Rama Set

« Reply #1447 on: January 25, 2022, 12:48:51 AM »
You haven't offered anything. How did they get 93%? you are saying I'm wrong, but not saying why.

I’ve shown you multiple reasons why your criticism was garbage. It’s not my job to spoon feed you. I’ve already looked at multiple sources and Shifters factoid seems reasonable, but I’ve no idea where he got it.

Stop be so intellectually dishonest and offer something.

Jamaican is better than Neanderthal.

Rama Set

« Reply #1448 on: January 25, 2022, 12:52:42 AM »
Alright. I’ve finally found exactly where Shifter’s stat came from.

https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/covid-19-vaccination-vaccination-data-24-january-2022

92.9% of Australians 16+ have gotten 2+ doses of vaccine. Thork is shit. Another victory for TFES!

« Reply #1449 on: January 25, 2022, 05:16:15 AM »

https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/covid-19-vaccination-vaccination-data-24-january-2022

92.9% of Australians 16+ have gotten 2+ doses of vaccine. Thork is shit. Another victory for TFES!

Yep. And if you have a look, they have been able to break down the numbers by age, gender, disabled, aged care residents, indigenous people etc

So the report isn't numbers plucked out of the air or lazy 'divide total doses by 2' nonsense lol

Rama Set

« Reply #1450 on: January 25, 2022, 05:17:33 AM »

Yep. And if you have a look, they have been able to break down the numbers by age, gender, disabled, aged care residents, indigenous people etc

So the report isn't numbers plucked out of the air or lazy 'divide total doses by 2' nonsense lol

You will have to forgive Thork.  Finding a reuters article and dividing by 2 is peak research for him.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: January 29, 2022, 08:44:04 AM »
Man, having this covid headcold is way better than the horrible shit I'd feel with full blown unvaxxed covid.

Also:
Masks help!  Because you are contageous days before you show any symptoms.  Proven fact.   Also self tests don't work if you have no symotoms.  FYI.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: January 29, 2022, 09:30:18 AM »
Also self tests don't work if you have no symotoms.  FYI.
This technically does depend on the test you're using, but it's always incorrect when it comes to modern covid tests. Most self-tests are antigen tests, which do not have anything directly to do with symptoms. Their main flaw is that they're only reliable under high viral load.

https://ec.europa.eu/research-and-innovation/en/horizon-magazine/pcr-antigen-and-antibody-five-things-know-about-coronavirus-tests
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: February 02, 2022, 05:09:24 PM »
Is this what you vaccine and mandate proponents support?

Politico - Hospitals refused to treat toddler because his parents were unvaccinated

ATHENS — The case of a 3-year-old boy from Cyprus who was initially denied treatment in foreign hospitals because his parents were unvaccinated has raised concerns about whether doctors should be allowed to turn away patients.

After three countries refused to treat the boy, he is now in Greece awaiting surgery.

The boy, who has not been named, was hospitalized with serious heart disease. As Cypriot hospitals were unable to perform the necessary procedure, the health ministry arranged for the boy to be taken by air ambulance to Germany last Thursday.

However, the day before the transfer was supposed to take place, the hospital in Frankfurt informed the Cypriot authorities that it would not be going ahead because the boy's parents had not had the COVID-19 vaccine.

Cyprus suggested that the child could be accompanied by a legal guardian instead of his parents but this suggestion was turned down.

A German health ministry official confirmed there is no rule that says hospitals cannot treat unvaccinated people, let alone children whose parents are not vaccinated. However, the official added that each hospital has its own restrictions and makes its own arrangements with patients.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 05:10:59 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #1454 on: February 02, 2022, 05:16:13 PM »

It is important to note that the choice not to operate on the child in Germany was the hospital's choice, not anything to do with a government mandate, so obviously this is just a cheap ploy by you.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 05:28:54 PM by Rama Set »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: February 02, 2022, 05:42:42 PM »

It is important to note that the choice not to operate on the child in Germany was the hospital's choice, not anything to do with a government mandate, so obviously this is just a cheap ploy by you.
Plus it wasn't even to not operate on the child but that the parents, who would have to bring said child, weren't allowed.

Also, kinda funny, Tom hating on Germany for not letting a Greek citizen use German resources.  You know... Immigrants....
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #1456 on: February 02, 2022, 05:52:44 PM »

Plus it wasn't even to not operate on the child but that the parents, who would have to bring said child, weren't allowed.

Also, kinda funny, Tom hating on Germany for not letting a Greek citizen use German resources.  You know... Immigrants....

An alternate vaccinated guardian was refused, which seems off.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: February 02, 2022, 06:04:08 PM »

An alternate vaccinated guardian was refused, which seems off.

It does but could be some weird legal rules since a) they were foreign nations and b) there was a chance said child would die. (Its heart surgery...)

Also, having read the article, the parents were informed with plenty of time but chose not to.  Apparently if you are not sick, you shouldn't get a vaccine.  Which is.... Really fucking stupid. 
Might as well make sure to only wear a seatbelt when you're in a car crash.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: February 07, 2022, 07:51:09 PM »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: February 07, 2022, 08:04:24 PM »
Really fucking stupid. 

Apparently, Kylie and Cass lived to tell their tale. And Cass had a great suggestion to go to a kids clinic to lower any needle anxiety. Seems like all is good. Thanks for sharing another vax success story.