Offline PickYerPoison

• Poor Earth-chan. It's not her fault she's flat.
    • View Profile
Age of the Earth
« on: January 31, 2018, 02:32:26 PM »
I tried checking the wiki but couldn't find an answer there. How old is the Earth? Also, were dinosaurs real?

e: looking at this later, it might come off as sarcastic, particularly the tacked-on bit about the dinosaurs. I didn't mean it that way, I'm sorry!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 07:10:11 PM by PickYerPoison »
Remember that "The truth is out there" as long as you are willing to look!

Offline Buran

• View Profile
Re: Age of the Earth
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 08:19:07 PM »
I would assume they ascribe to the young earth model of creation, minus the obvious non flat earth parts. So... 6000 years old. And yes dinosaurs were real but died after the flood.

If you want to know more about young earth creationism, please see answersingenesis.org

But I'm not 100% certain that this is what FET believes, so getting some input from an actual flat earther would be helpful.
Nicole, show me schematics for "Flat Earth."

Offline nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true.
    • View Profile
Re: Age of the Earth
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 10:40:30 PM »
I tried checking the wiki but couldn't find an answer there. How old is the Earth?

Depends on who you ask. Some follow the scientific consensus, making it 4.5 billion years. Others follow the religious, young-earth creationism consensus (nonsense), making it like 6,000 years old.

Also, were dinosaurs real?

Again, depends on who you ask. There's those who think they were real and evolved over hundreds of millions of years (correct). There's those that think they were real but died during/after the biblical flood (nonsense). And then there's those who think dinosaurs are faked, and the fossils are not real, and are just made by scientists and the government to fool the masses into thinking God isn't real, or some crap like that (the most nonsense).
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.