Re: Why would we be lied to about the shape of the Earth?
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2017, 05:29:05 AM »
So what is the motive for the government or whoever to lie about the shape of the Earth?
Like what benefits does it give them?
I can't see any. It makes no sense to me.

No one is lying about the shape of the earth. The governments are lying about space exploration, and they use the flat earth model (fake earth images and such) because it's the most popular theory of earth's shape and is widely accepted by most. If they didn't, most would not believe NASA and other space agencies are sending things in space.

Why not just say it was flat?

They probably don't know it's flat. The public is convinced the earth is round. So, NASA and others present the earth as as a sphere.

Also, whoever is lying to us would have had to have started hundreds of years ago because even around the time Christopher Columbus was alive, it was commonly accepted that the Earth was round.

No. No one is intentionally lying about the earth's shape. There are and has always been two competing views of the earth's shape. The spherical earth proponents managed to gain influence in society and indoctrinate people for the last few hundreds of years. NASA is simply faking space exploration as a way for powerful and influential people to embezzle money and they use the earth model that most already accept.

(It's a false myth that he proved the Earth was round, everyone knew already)

Of course he didn't prove the earth was round. And no one is saying the spherical earth model didn't exist prior to him. That doesn't prove the earth is round.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 05:35:32 AM by Pickel B Gravel »
Hi y'all. I am a typical GENIUS girl who does NOT follow the masses and who does NOT blindly accept what is told to me without EVIDENCE. That being said, I don't believe in a lot of "facts" (the quotations mean they're NOT actual facts) including evolution, the holocaust, and the globular earth HYPOTHESIS.

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2017, 09:03:50 PM »
So what is the motive for the government or whoever to lie about the shape of the Earth?
Like what benefits does it give them?
I can't see any. It makes no sense to me.

No one is lying about the shape of the earth. The governments are lying about space exploration, and they use the flat earth model (fake earth images and such) because it's the most popular theory of earth's shape and is widely accepted by most. If they didn't, most would not believe NASA and other space agencies are sending things in space.

Why not just say it was flat?

They probably don't know it's flat. The public is convinced the earth is round. So, NASA and others present the earth as as a sphere.

Also, whoever is lying to us would have had to have started hundreds of years ago because even around the time Christopher Columbus was alive, it was commonly accepted that the Earth was round.

No. No one is intentionally lying about the earth's shape. There are and has always been two competing views of the earth's shape. The spherical earth proponents managed to gain influence in society and indoctrinate people for the last few hundreds of years. NASA is simply faking space exploration as a way for powerful and influential people to embezzle money and they use the earth model that most already accept.

(It's a false myth that he proved the Earth was round, everyone knew already)

Of course he didn't prove the earth was round. And no one is saying the spherical earth model didn't exist prior to him. That doesn't prove the earth is round.

So where do all of the rockets go, if space exploration has been faked? You can not deny the fact that there have been countless rocket launches and space shuttle launches. The Challenger and Columbia tragedies? Did they send those astronauts into witness protection? Siberia maybe?

Offline exadon

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2017, 02:24:38 AM »

The problem with this, as it has been stated many times before, is flight patterns.

Even if you believe all of the nations are in agreement with the sphere theory to justify/prove they are
sending things in space
you still leave out the worlds international flight patterns. Patterns that happen daily. A simple example is a plane traveling from the east coast of the USA directly (traveling east) to China and a plane traveling from the west coast of the USA (traveling west) directly to China. With the given Flat Earth Model this would not work. Both flights would either need to travel east.

This is one thing that I never seen answered correctly in all the post here and the largest flaw in the flat earth theory (besides satellites, gravity, other spacial bodies such as planets and moons, etc)

« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 02:30:28 AM by exadon »