Offline mtnman

• View Profile
Hurricane Irma photo from ISS
« on: September 11, 2017, 03:46:04 AM »
Great picture here of Irma from ISS

From web page http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/irma-hurricane-space-photo-images-pictures-astronaut-jose-harvey-randy-bresnik-a7938711.html

I like this pic since it contains curvature of Earth and straight lines along the solar panels on the right side.

Is the FET explanation to dismiss this as yet another NASA forgery? If so I'm curious, if there is a widely held opinion that all of the images from space of the hurricane are believed to be forged. Anyone who believes this must think NASA has a pretty vast group of CGI artists working around the clock faking up all these images with three major hurricanes over the recent weeks.

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
Re: Hurricane Irma photo from ISS
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 04:21:56 AM »
Is the FET explanation to dismiss this as yet another NASA forgery? If so I'm curious, if there is a widely held opinion that all of the images from space of the hurricane are believed to be forged.
The widely held FE opinion is that ALL images from space are forged, not just the recent ones from the ISS

Anyone who believes this must think NASA has a pretty vast group of CGI artists working around the clock faking up all these images with three major hurricanes over the recent weeks.
Yes, in all seriousness that is exactly what FE think.  And it includes all video from inside the ISS, as well, all in real time.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 04:25:22 AM by Rounder »
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 11:09:58 AM »
That looks so fake.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 12:25:46 PM »
The best part about space imagery is that more and more private companies are going into space and providing their own pics. We can just let them have the whole NASA is faking it thing and point out that a couple of intelligent people with a weather balloon, camera, and tracking equipment can take pics of the Earth from space. Honestly, the FEers on this site could pool their money, launch a camera, and PROVE that the Earth is flat. They won't though, because most of them know the Earth is round.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 01:27:47 PM »
That looks so fake.

Your argument has not convinced me to change my opinion.

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 01:58:01 PM »
That looks so fake.

Your argument has not convinced me to change my opinion.

It's a pretty impressive argument though - I mean, it covers all the bases - it's carefully researched.   I'm almost convinced that the Earth is Flat now.

But seriously - how does J-Man know what a photograph of a hurricane SHOULD look like from space?   What SPECIFIC feature of the photo is the smoking gun (yeah - I know - the fact that the horizon is curved!)

Bottom line here:  In the FE world, there can be no "coriolis force" - and without coriolis, they have no possible way to explain hurricanes.

The fact that Irma even exists is solid proof that the Earth is round...the photos of it from downtown Miami are enough to prove that, we don't even need orbital photos.

Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?