İntikam

Why should think NASA and ISIS together?
« on: May 01, 2016, 04:21:44 PM »
Hello.

Sometimes i'm using NASA and ISIS, sometimes ISIS and CIA, sometimes NASA, ISIS and satanists together. I know most of readers don't understand why did i do that. So i want to show why i am using the names of NASA, satan, ISIS and CIA together.

First we'll start with to see what is al-qaida and Usama Bin Laden who is accepted of founder of the al qaida.

This is young Laden seems on a group like hippi.

Actually the Ladin family is so rich and strong family in Middle East. Ladin electronics and Ladin Building are effective companies at heres.

The "war game" started with Soviet occupation on Afghanistan. The USA can not give the official answer to Russia but gave the answer with using the terrorism.

This is Brzezinsky the official adviser of the Washington giving Ladin the guns.

Nowadays some writings occurred that Ladin written as "Tim Osman". Yes the creator of the al qaida was working for USA. First everybody must understand this truth.

A lot happened, but because you might not know are out of date. I'm passing them.

When 9/11 did, nobody saw the planes when crashing. So we know that 9/11 that a movie scene that not designed very well. If a few civil plane destroy the world safest place circumvention the best Air Force on the world and the best air defense, it's better not to ever live on this earth. So everybody knows that 9/11 was a lie.

After that so get charisma Obama fake-killed Laden.

They offered a nonsence pictured as Laden but every picture after a while it was refuted.

The left side on the picture that man dead another war but compared to Laden.

As a result, Ladin for USA non-hostile, non-convicted and sentenced to fake death after an fake attack.

I'm believing Laden now i a retired man and living a villa on probably Miami with teenager girls. I wouldn't be surprised.

After that al qaida splitted the two part as "ISIS and Al Nusra". Erdoghan supported to Nusra clearly. Still an active propaganda continue on Turkey about Al Nusra is a "good organization". (!)

After Syrian war started, Recep Tayyip Erdoghan (Radio Obama) started to talk about Esad as a murderer. At that days a few men dead on some riots. Which Erdoghan? That Erdoghan!

He is a terrorist kisser.

We know Erdoghan is a part of CIA so it is not surprised him to support the terrorists on the Syria.

Reyhanlı bomb:

After ISIS bombed there, the law file has been closed by Erdogan's pressure.

After that a lot of bombs explosed in Turkey.

This is Ankara bomb about 106 human dead and 5 of them was my friend. The miting's name was "peace miting".

Before the bomb explosed Ankara miting, Erdoghan has criticized the miting organization as not to be sincere.

the killers in front of the whole world is supported.

This is a border between Turkey and ISIS (or al qaida)

Chemical weapons:

Other materials:

Heavy gun parts:

Is Gived and converted to heavy guns on the hand of the ISIS.

New from here: http://www.aktifhaber.com/iside-gonderilen-silah-malzemeleri-akcakale-sinir-kapisinda-goruntulendi-1222603h.htm

As everbody see that Turkish PM Erdoghan is supporting the terrorism clearly...

Now the picture is like this:

USA and the specially Obama is the most supporter of the Erdoghan. If they don't support him, it is impossible to convert Turkish democracy to a dicdatorship.

This is the leader of ISIS and Joe Biden.

The connection is meaningful. Isn't it?

USA and allies trying to convert the Syria to democracy. But they have already a democracy and triyng to do this with some terror organizations and some leaders supporting the terrorism. Saudi Arabia: Kingdom, Katar: Kingdom. Turkey: Going to be Kingdom. But USA and allies still attacking the Syria democracy. I said this to want you see the nonsence! What is difference of Saudi Arabia or ISIS, both of them is USA's allies. One of them is official , the other one is non-official.

This is official reports that shows the export from Turkey to Syria. After 2012 war started on Syria the gun export is increased. but syria and turkey cutted the relationships after 2013 and isis and al nusra crossed the border into their hands.

So the guns and the weapons and ammunition send to ISIS and Al Nusra by Erdoghan regime who supported by USA.

Also the materials used for building sarin gase.

Production and structure

Sarin is a chiral molecule, with four substituents attached to the tetrahedral phosphorus center. It is prepared from methylphosphonyl difluoride and a mixture of isopropyl alcohol.

https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki100k/docs/Sarin.html

Did you see "isoprophil alcohol" on the picture when is it exported? (Look to number 51212 : propan1ol propanol ve propan2ol izopropil alkol) Before sarin gas attack on Syria about a few monts before!

The blog adress is: http://www.frmtr.com/blog.php?b=89469 Published on 2014. TUIK is official statistic institution of the Turkish government.

After these workings some prosecutors filed a lawsuit about these guns, chemicals and ammo supporting. But all of them fired by Erdoghan regime which strongly supported by USA.

When Erdoghan sign a place, there will be a bomb there.

Before Brussel explosion Erdoghan warned Brussel after 3 days it bombed.

Come to 0:09 "Bruksel'de patlamaması için bir neden yok". Translate to: "There is no reason the bombs don't effect to Brussels." After that about 35 human dead in Brussels.

Anyway.

In Turkey you can't be a PM without support of USA. So USA supporting Erdoghan, so USA supporting terrorism. Erdoghan just a puppet.

So probably you wonder the connection about USA+Erdoghan+CIA+Terrorism to "NASA". How these evils come together. The magic word "dirty money".

If there isin't any dirty money, nobody can support terrorism because nobody can transfer money legally.

We know NASA has about 20 billions dollar budget and, about %99 of these money is dirty money.

NASA saying that "we are going to Mars so give us money". Actually NASA going nowhere. So where are these moneys transfering to? There is high posibility is going to terrorism like ISIS, El Qaida, Boko Haram, and supporting the dicdators all around the world.

I don't want to accuse unjustly anyone. I'm saying that this is most posibilty of where NASA money going to. If you have a more convincing place i'm ready to listen it. I want to see the paid invoices of NASA and see which company they go. If i see that i'm sure irregularities will be detected more than one connection. a prosecutor doesn't investigate why NASA's spending? Where is the results of the research? This shows to supporting the terrorism is a corporate policy of USA government. If isn't, why somebody stop these massacres? It is not needed to bombing to deserts. Just enough a telephone to "puppet Erdoghan" as "stop to support". Everything do finish, everything.

So look what the international law doing?

After Serbian war, Lahey captured Milosevic and punished him for war crimes.

So what kind of a law don't see the war crimes like "supporting the terrorism", "kill Ankara and Brussel people as a terrorist leader", "give sarin gas to terrorists and killing tens of tousends civilian people". . Is international law sleeping? No. they are forced to sleep by pressure of America. Because American global companies need to terrorism.

The way going to terrorism like this:

to sum up, global corporations, the money of American people moving  to  around the world , it puts money in his pocket. in the meantime, people have been killed and destroyed the democracies of the world.

If you think that i'm wrong, i'm ready to listen you.

If you don't, join me.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 07:48:52 AM by İntikam »

İntikam

Re: Why should us think NASA and ISIS together?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 07:14:59 PM »
we're done for now.

Setec Astronomy

Re: Why should think NASA and ISIS together?
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 10:11:40 PM »
I think the guy he's giving the gun to is an actor who was in the 1980's action-comedy "Jewel of the Nile".
Zbiggie looks kinda like Mrs. Doubtfire.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 10:13:19 PM by Setec Astronomy »

İntikam

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 06:03:18 AM »
I think the guy he's giving the gun to is an actor who was in the 1980's action-comedy "Jewel of the Nile".
Zbiggie looks kinda like Mrs. Doubtfire.

Or maybe the life is a comedy.

İntikam

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 08:04:17 AM »
Is it interesting the Stalin and the Erdoghan are probably on a same family member.

We know Stalin was a Georgian. And Erdoghan too.

"Gürcüsü var" =There are Georgians. (body language= like me). We know very well he is a Georgian. has nothing to do with.  :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 10:12:59 AM »
Is that you 17November?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 10:37:54 AM by Lord Dave »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

İntikam

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 10:36:03 AM »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 10:38:21 AM »
I that you 17November?

17 What?
Member from the other forum.  You two would get along.
You and Levee/Shandokan as well.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

İntikam

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2016, 11:09:01 AM »
I that you 17November?

17 What?
Member from the other forum.  You two would get along.
You and Levee/Shandokan as well.

I appreciate him. He is a diligent man but we are in a different league.

I like messy, leave a little bit and i am not ambitious. usually I go with the flow of events.

İntikam works alone.   ;) it's a joke, no one can keep up with me. I'm oversimplifying everything to somebody keep up with me but it is not easy. there is a difference in perception between me and other human , still serious. if I leave half of my knowledge, then we're coming to almost the same level, but I can't seem to do it. oh, how modest I am  :)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 01:03:33 PM by İntikam »

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2016, 02:06:38 PM »
This is oversimplified? ???

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2016, 02:36:08 PM »
Of course: he hasn't talked about their college roommate's gf's sister's brother yet.

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2016, 02:38:02 PM »

But the biggest unanswered question so far is who is Pepe Silvia?!

Seriously though... Intikam, you might take this as a shock, but a lot of what you're talking about is abundantly clear to anyone that actually gives a damn. If you know anything about the general American public is... Well, there's not many that do.

That is John McClain btw in the photo not Joe Biden. Thats a guy who was a republican candidate for president two cycles ago and also supposedly survived torture in Vietnam. And here he is stoking civil war and counting his blood money while still being a senator paid by tax payers.

This is just another simple case of following the money. I hope you're not too disheartened to hear how terribly and willfully informed people are over here.

İntikam

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2016, 02:47:57 PM »

But the biggest unanswered question so far is who is Pepe Silvia?!

Seriously though... Intikam, you might take this as a shock, but a lot of what you're talking about is abundantly clear to anyone that actually gives a damn. If you know anything about the general American public is... Well, there's not many that do.

That is John McClain btw in the photo not Joe Biden. Thats a guy who was a republican candidate for president two cycles ago and also supposedly survived torture in Vietnam. And here he is stoking civil war and counting his blood money while still being a senator paid by tax payers.

This is just another simple case of following the money. I hope you're not too disheartened to hear how terribly and willfully informed people are over here.

I'll be glad to see NASA's expense bills.

NASA 2017 Request and Senate Appropriations Bill (in millions)

Account   FY17 Request   Senate CJS   Difference

SCIENCE   $5,600.5   $5,395.0   -$205.5
– Earth Science   $2,032.2   $1,984.0   -$48.2
– Planetary Science   $1,518.7   $1,355.9   -$162.8
– Astrophysics   $781.5   $807.0   $25.5
– JWST   $569.4   $569.4   $0.0
– Heliophysics   $698.7   $678.7   -$20.0
SPACE TECHNOLOGY   $826.7   $686.5   -$140.2
AERONAUTICS   $790.4   $601.0   -$189.4
EXPLORATION   $3,336.9   $4,330.0   $993.1
– SLS   $1,310.3   $2,150.0   $839.7
– Orion   $1,119.8   $1,300.0   $180.2
– Ground Systems   $429.4   $484.0   $54.6
– Exploration R&D   $477.3   $396.0   -$81.3
SPACE OPERATIONS   $5,075.8   $4,950.7   -$125.1
– ISS   $1,430.7   –   –
– Space and Flight Support   $887.4   –   –
– Commercial Crew   $1,184.8   $1,184.8   $0.0
– Crew and Cargo   $1,572.8   –   –
EDUCATION   $100.1   $108.0   $7.9
SAFETY, SECURITY, AND MISSION SERVICES   $2,836.8   $2,796.7   -$40.1
CONSTRUCTION   $419.8   $400.0   -$19.8
INSPECTOR GENERAL   $38.1   $38.1   $0.0
TOTAL   $19,025.1   $19,306.0   $280.9

We can think it as 2015 budget.

NASA used this money for these categories. Ok i'm believing this is true. So where are the invoices?

For example "SCIENCE". What did NASA do for science? What it discovered and how much dollars used for buy what? Where are the invoices? Or, are the invoices are imaginary invoices?

You can clearly see the bills invoices in an honest institution. If there is theft, then they say "secret" and do not show . Are the NASA's invoices "secret" or not?

I'm asking again: "Where are the invoices proves spending 19 billion dollars? "

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 03:04:56 PM by İntikam »

İntikam

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2016, 03:06:22 PM »
Your mission is digress the issue and kidding. If you don't, why nobody don't show everbody answer this question?

I'm asking again: "Where are the invoices proves spending 19 billion dollars? " Show us.

Rama Set

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2016, 03:08:40 PM »
Your mission is digress the issue and kidding. If you don't, why nobody don't show everbody answer this question?

I'm asking again: "Where are the invoices proves spending 19 billion dollars? " Show us.

File an access to information request.  you probably won't get invoices for every supplier expense but you could probably get some.

İntikam

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2016, 03:11:12 PM »

File an access to information request.  you probably won't get invoices for every supplier expense but you could probably get some.

Most of them must be accessible. If not, it isn't auditable.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 03:14:25 PM by İntikam »

Rama Set

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2016, 03:17:14 PM »

All of them are accesible to an auditor.  All I meant was, if you requested $19B worth of back up for expenses to be delivered to your civilian address the government would rightly want to see if that request could be narrowed to something a little more manageable so that your desire to prove them a fraud didn't cost them too much time and money.

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2016, 03:18:39 PM »
I don't know exactly how the money flows, but the general consensus is that most of NASA's budget goes to contractors like Boeing and Lockheed Martin (known warmongers)

http://www.bga-aeroweb.com/Top-100-NASA-Contractors-2015.html

İntikam

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2016, 03:31:59 PM »

All of them are accesible to an auditor.  All I meant was, if you requested $19B worth of back up for expenses to be delivered to your civilian address the government would rightly want to see if that request could be narrowed to something a little more manageable so that your desire to prove them a fraud didn't cost them too much time and money.

I don't see any invoices.

For example in Turkey we have two establishments that checks the other establishments. One of them is "devlet denetleme kurumu" (state supervisory authority) and the other one is Turkiye Istatistik kurumu (TUIK) (Turkish Statistical Institute).

If you want to see  Who bought what, then everybody can join the TUIK and see which establishment bought or sold what. The other establishment that  (state supervisory authority) publishes reports by monitoring establishment each year and publish them to parliament. Nowadays a bit problem occurred on that reports. Anyway.

For example if i want to see how Turkish government supporting terrorism, then i can join the site TUIK and showing you this report:

This is basic and understandable for everyone. (diger atesli silahlar means = guns and rifles). It is clearly seems which money gone to where. Or what we sold and got how many dollars.

I'm asking that which establishment checks NASA and where is the reports? How can we see the bills? Is NASA transparent and auditable or not?

Rama Set

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2016, 03:36:19 PM »

I don't see any invoices.

Where did you look?

For example in Turkey we have two establishments that checks the other establishments. One of them is "devlet denetleme kurumu" (state supervisory authority) and the other one is Turkiye Istatistik kurumu (TUIK) (Turkish Statistical Institute).

If you want to see  Who bought what, then everybody can join the TUIK and see which establishment bought or sold what. The other establishment that  (state supervisory authority) publishes reports by monitoring establishment each year and publish them to parliament. Nowadays a bit problem occurred on that reports. Anyway.

For example if i want to see how Turkish government supporting terrorism, then i can join the site TUIK and showing you this report:

This is basic and understandable for everyone. (diger atesli silahlar means = guns and rifles). It is clearly seems which money gone to where. Or what we sold and got how many dollars.

I'm asking that which establishment checks NASA and where is the reports? How can we see the bills? Is NASA transparent and auditable or not?

Did you look here?