Offline Theorist

• Prove FE Wrong!
    • View Profile
Here's my take on what gravity is...
« on: March 31, 2015, 07:10:53 PM »
Gravity... here's my take on it:

We are stuck to an "upside down flat ceiling" that is falling at a rate of 1G.

If gravity is 1D, then a flat plane (that relies on 1D being there) is falling through the first dimension (accelerating because 1D doesn't have wind resistance, wind requires volume aka 3D) and thus it is just one direction, forever.

Add a flat plane to that first dimension and we have another dimension including the flat plane the earth is on (assuming FET) then add one more dimension and we have volume or, 3D.

All higher dimensions absolutely rely on the lower dimensions (or dimension) to exist.

The first dimension cannot be changed, destroyed, or stopped. It accelerates at 1G forever, maybe time doesn't exist there, I don't see how it could.

This explains how we can have a "gravity atmosphere" AND a small pocket of the dome up top (down bottom in reality) where weightlessness is possible, the sun exists there (its a lot hotter up there than down here), moon, stars, planets all swirling around what looks like "above" the earth to us, but we are upside down stuck to it! UPSIDE DOWN FOLKS. Try to get your head around that if you can.

So the first dimension is making everything fall and accelerate falling... you might wonder what is on the "tip" of this falling mass... maybe the firmament, but I don't know. I can only guess extreme heat but in a way that it appears mostly dark. Where this "tip" gets thicker it gets cooler, there inside the tip you have the first recognizable 3D environment - a very hot zero gravity pocket containing the sun that circles around, then the atmosphere, then the sea/land.

I can't find any holes in this theory, that all three dimensions are interlocked, all rely on others except the first.

Now we would be stuck with "Well who put the first dimension there then?" and on it goes.  :D Its not really a question you can ask as a question. I mean its just there OK, don't ask that question! "God" only comes in when you observe the third dimension anyway or at a push maybe the second.

You also have to have a flat earth for all of this to be possible.  ;) On a round earth... no chance - which is another clue if this all adds up.

So then its as if "life" is contained inside a small pocket of 3D space that is cooled enough. I can't explain how we stick to the "ceiling" and at the same time the zero gravity pocket/tip remains at zero gravity, I can't work out stuff like that.

This would also explain the notion of "hell" because if we're falling down stuck to an upside down ceiling, what we call "below" in reality is what I called "extreme heat". Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

It only leaves the question of what is "above" us? (underground). Well, its hot again I know that. As above, so below? Ludicrous heat above, ludicrous heat below, a small pocket of 3D along it... welcome to flat earth.  :-*

Before anyone says "All the blood would rush to your head" nope, you have the same gravity you have now.

We just adapted to think upside down is the right way up is all. Isn't it true we see everything upside down or something anyway, I remember them saying our eyes have to invert everything so we aren't looking at everything upside down. Think about it. Look at all the stuff that becomes explainable due to what I am proposing.

No maths needed either, I hate maths and could never do it.

Why can't this just be a 2D plane falling through a 1D point?

Come on let's brainstorm, a child can see this is how gravity works. :p

« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 12:48:27 AM by Theorist »

Offline Theorist

• Prove FE Wrong!
    • View Profile
Re: Here's my take on what gravity is...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 12:23:49 AM »
What if 1D + 2D = 3D?

It seems that way.  :o

1D is a straight line falling down, we call "gravity". It is a spacial dimension, with no width or length, "only" infinite depth. It can't be stopped and the 2D plane we live on is simply falling at an accelerating rate of 1G "through" the first dimension.

Adding an infinite 2D plane to the straight 1D "line" creates then, the possibility of 3D.

Perhaps 3D is simply 1D "forcing 2D open" slightly?!

Then we live in that 3D space, the flat Earth, the dome... but it all has to be upside down if it is falling.

Nothing accelerates upwards like was always the theory here. You can prove 1D by just dropping a coin, its that simple.

We call this first dimension... gravity.  :-B

So then to recap we are on the underside of a "falling" 2D ceiling - thinking down is up and up is down.

The 2D plane is infinite and cannot tilt, so you don't have to worry about oceans spilling out.  :)

The 1D plane cannot move anywhere either, except in one infinitely accelerating direction.

Its nice to know the whole "dome" (upside down in this model) isn't going to hit anything, it would appear impossible or it is on some infinite loop. An infinite loop - without changing direction. That's hard to fathom.

Now I even think the large dinosaurs could have died out because of gravity increasing. The oceans still have huge animals, but not on land, they died out! Maybe there was a slight shift in gravity and these animals just couldn't take it.

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 02:39:02 AM »
Why is the mass of the Earth falling faster than us such that we're stuck to it, instead of us also falling? Why is there a place of free-fall down near the bottom, but not, well, everywhere?

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 03:52:36 PM »
Why is the mass of the Earth falling faster than us such that we're stuck to it, instead of us also falling? Why is there a place of free-fall down near the bottom, but not, well, everywhere?

I am sorry, but this really does not make any sense.  Could you please restate the point that you were trying to make?  Thanks.