Offline Theorist

• Prove FE Wrong!
    • View Profile
They are referencing both icebergs (the ice wall) and building something in the one word.

Is the "Bilderberg Group" hinting that they know the Earth was originally a "built" thing?

I only ask because they are using a play on words (most people would assume is coincidental) and it sounds like "build a berg" as if they are trying to signal to people in the know. If they are, its working, it worked on me anyway.

Or the more sinister one is we were all only ever put here to see which genetic code ends up running the show. Now we are there with people like the Bilderberg Group (whose members change but are always the top industrialists and politicians) maybe its a signal to the original builders?

Then they come along and take those "royal" people (the rulers) off somewhere to inflict pain and misery on some other planet. Maybe the Earth we live on is some sort of acceleration device where they don't want to wait one hundred thousand years for the genetics to come around and do it to pluck people like that away to be used in some other project.

Theorist by name theorist by nature.  :P I'm not saying I think any of this, its a what if... but the topic title, yeah, I'm being serious.

Rama Set

Actually both words in bilderberg are German. Bilder means picture and berg means mountain.

Offline Theorist

• Prove FE Wrong!
    • View Profile
It probably means build a picture of a mountain. Maybe all the Antarctic mountains are just holograms.  :o

Rama Set

You really nailed it.

I am not certain but I believe it was the hotel in Oosterbeek in the Netherlands where the Biderberg Group first met in 1954.