Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
There is no way you seriously interpreted that sentence as me complaining about the sound of his voice. You know very well that I was talking about what he was saying. I think the narrator is a bit of a prick, based on how he described the video.
Your original complaint sounds like neither. It seems that you weren't focusing on what he was saying, but rather how he's saying it, and based on your clarification I'm still convinced that that was the case.

On another note, how did that woman get accepted to grad school in the first place.
She's a "feminist" in the UK. This stuff is all the rage now in some parts of Europe.

Pizaa, I feel like you're getting seriously personally offended by my disagreeing with you. I don't really understand why you are, but I apologize if that's the case.
Oh, not at all. I've noticed that people who disagree with me on these kind of subjects seem to think I'm angry or offended. I'm not, I'm just a prick.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Saddam Hussein

I did some research to see if anyone with more knowledge of the dramatic arts could properly interpret what was happening in that performance.  The results were inconclusive:

http://open-dialogues.blogspot.com/2013/03/review-splat-by-famous-lauren-barri.html

http://www.thisiscabaret.com/review-the-famous-lauren-barri-holsteins-splat/

This may be one of those things like deconstruction, where only a select few people seem to be able to properly understand it.

Rama Set

I did some research to see if anyone with more knowledge of the dramatic arts could properly interpret what was happening in that performance.  The results were inconclusive:

http://open-dialogues.blogspot.com/2013/03/review-splat-by-famous-lauren-barri.html

http://www.thisiscabaret.com/review-the-famous-lauren-barri-holsteins-splat/

This may be one of those things like deconstruction, where only a select few people seem to be able to properly understand it.

But have you watched it?  Maybe you will understand it if you just give yourself the chance.

Saddam Hussein

Are we still hung up on that dumb five-seconds thing?  I should never have said that.  Yes, I've watched the performance.

Offline Theorist

• Prove FE Wrong!
    • View Profile
Mute, play.  ;D

Saddam I knew you used a body double sigh, cheeky get.  :P

Offline mister bickles

• while there's life, there's hope!
    • View Profile
just more filth from feminists.....jew-controlled puppets pushing the jew agenda of nation wrecking and culture distortion;

the Bible says that a fountain cannot send forth both sweet water and bitter;

what spews out of the filthy jewish 'soul' is the most mind-numbing filth imaginable.....as you would expect from these Christ killers and anti-Christs;

nothing good can be said about jews......  :-X

the modern world is a jewish disease  :(
the "post-modern" world is a terminal jewish disease ☠ ☠

« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 10:24:25 AM by mister bickles »
nisi Dominus frustra

Offline Hoppy

• Posts 6892
    • View Profile
I stopped watching the video five seconds in, when I realized I had been linked to a whining MRA screed.  I'm sure the performance itself is very stupid, but not quite as stupid as the sexually-frustrated loser who creates a YouTube channel devoted to ranting about how bitches won't have sex with him.

Here is the original, for you and anybody else who might be triggered by the sound of a male's voice. I really, really recommend you watch it all the way through.
This video is truly a work o fart.
God is real.

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
I stopped watching the video five seconds in, when I realized I had been linked to a whining MRA screed.  I'm sure the performance itself is very stupid, but not quite as stupid as the sexually-frustrated loser who creates a YouTube channel devoted to ranting about how bitches won't have sex with him.

Here is the original, for you and anybody else who might be triggered by the sound of a male's voice. I really, really recommend you watch it all the way through.
This video is truly a work o fart.

Damn, her channel is called "the famous Lauren Barrie Holstein". Even if she were actually famous, that would be pretentious. What a prick.
There is no way you seriously interpreted that sentence as me complaining about the sound of his voice. You know very well that I was talking about what he was saying. I think the narrator is a bit of a prick, based on how he described the video.
Your original complaint sounds like neither. It seems that you weren't focusing on what he was saying, but rather how he's saying it, and based on your clarification I'm still convinced that that was the case.

No, not at all. I was referring to his words. "Let's see how they desecrate memories of their youth and act out their daddy issues in public" and "which is not a surprise, since this is a feminist production" are two specific quotes that emphasize my point. I subjectively consider those to be things a neckbearded resident of r/atheist would say.
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ