Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 02:22:51 AM by markjo »
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Rama Set

https://www.infoplease.com/history/us/major-military-operations-since-world-war-ii

Here you go Stack.
I think he might have been referring to this list of wars:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Russia#Russian_Federation_(1991%E2%80%93present)

No. Jman linked to a post showing a picture of every president (and HRC) since 1988 and captioned “10 wars and 6 million dead” or something.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
https://www.reddit.com/r/ROI/comments/tl3no9/10_wars_6_million_deaths_0_sanctions/

So? The US is powerful and we do what we want. Russia is weak and we will not allow it to do what it wants. It's that simple. We collapsed the USSR because it was annoying and in the way. Russia should have learned to stay in its lane. Putin will be strung out like Gaddafi soon and it'll be his own fault.

Russia is unable to accept its own weakness; it's led by a man who is also unable to accept his own weakness and mortality.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 02:20:06 PM by Rushy »

Offline markjo

• View Profile
https://www.infoplease.com/history/us/major-military-operations-since-world-war-ii

Here you go Stack.
I think he might have been referring to this list of wars:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Russia#Russian_Federation_(1991%E2%80%93present)

No. Jman linked to a post showing a picture of every president (and HRC) since 1988 and captioned “10 wars and 6 million dead” or something.
Right.  Russia was involved in at least 10 wars during that time and zero sanctions were imposed by those presidents.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Ruble has recovered, Germany is about to go drunk with inflation as most the world as fiat dies globally. Meanwhile Russia has more gold than the US and coupled with China they control all physical gold now with 32,000 tons combined. I hope Biden didn't sell off the vault like the strategic oil reserves.

https://kingworldnews.com/russia-holds-more-gold-than-us-russia-and-china-now-possess-a-jaw-dropping-32000-tonnes-of-gold/
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline stack

• View Profile
Ruble has recovered, Germany is about to go drunk with inflation as most the world as fiat dies globally. Meanwhile Russia has more gold than the US and coupled with China they control all physical gold now with 32,000 tons combined. I hope Biden didn't sell off the vault like the strategic oil reserves.

https://kingworldnews.com/russia-holds-more-gold-than-us-russia-and-china-now-possess-a-jaw-dropping-32000-tonnes-of-gold/

Are you in support of Russia and the invasion?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
I support JESUS.

I shop at Walmart so I guess you could say I support China :0) but don't we all in some form?

I don't vote and haven't for 30 years, Politicians are as corrupt as satan. I haven't watched TV and commercials for close to 20 years. I don't Facebook, twit, apple googley or any other controlling crap. I didn't  Nam, I went to college and met/hugged Hanoi Jane, she was HOT while smelling sooo sweet. I foster dad and had my brain shrunk by the State of Cali, so I could. They found me very acceptable.

I like alternative media and hate the deceit were fed by most social media outlets. They all sold out to satan.

The earth is FLAT, I've seen it.

Is Russian Vodka Good? If so, I support that. 
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline stack

• View Profile
I support JESUS.

Was Jesus Russian? Would Jesus invade Ukraine?

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
I support JESUS.

Dude, we've discussed this before. That voice in your head is not Jesus, it's your own delusional anger, fear,  self-righteousness and darkness.

By the way, Satan publishes a lot of information in the alternative media as well as the mainstream media.

You're just another pawn that Putin is using to slowly take control of this country just like he did in Venezuela. While you sit there and pontificate about your self-righteous Jesus power, corrupt politicians are taking power all around you. Seems like you're a really big man fighting Satan. What about fighting government corruption and Injustice in this world?

We're out here protecting your freedom to spread your judgment and condemnation on everyone around you.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Russia is a shining beacon of civilization and beauty. Anyone who has been there will attest to that (or else).

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
I support JESUS.

Jesus is GOD and yes he will invade Ukraine, one of the most corrupt countries in the world with the sword of truth in his mouth. You best have repented,  The gates are pretty damn narrow.

Offline stack

• View Profile
I support JESUS.

Jesus is GOD and yes he will invade Ukraine, one of the most corrupt countries in the world with the sword of truth in his mouth. You best have repented,  The gates are pretty damn narrow.

Isn't God God? Or are you referring to the Trinity thing? Jesus seems more of just his millennial offspring who thinks everyone should get a trophy.

So Jesus invaded Ukraine? Is Putin actually Jesus? I thought Dad was the wrathful one and the kid was more the peace, love, and understanding hippie type.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
I support JESUS.

Dude, we've discussed this before. That voice in your head is not Jesus, it's your own delusional anger, fear,  self-righteousness and darkness.

By the way, Satan publishes a lot of information in the alternative media as well as the mainstream media.

You're just another pawn that Putin is using to slowly take control of this country just like he did in Venezuela. While you sit there and pontificate about your self-righteous Jesus power, corrupt politicians are taking power all around you. Seems like you're a really big man fighting Satan. What about fighting government corruption and Injustice in this world?

We're out here protecting your freedom to spread your judgment and condemnation on everyone around you.

My freedom came from Jesus dieing on the cross, you game me nuttin. You spread death and destruction right?

Offline markjo

• View Profile
I support JESUS.

Would you say that Russia is more corrupt or less corrupt than Ukraine?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
I support JESUS.

Would you say that Russia is more corrupt or less corrupt than Ukraine?

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/ukraine-is-the-most-corrupt-globalist-owned-country-in-the-world-its-literally-the-cabals-headquarters/

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Corruption is widespread in Ukrainian society.[1][2] In 2012 Ernst & Young put Ukraine among the three most-corrupt nations of the world—alongside Colombia and Brazil.[3]

Stop with your nonsense. 10% to the big guy

Offline markjo

• View Profile
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Corruption is widespread in Ukrainian society.[1][2] In 2012 Ernst & Young put Ukraine among the three most-corrupt nations of the world—alongside Colombia and Brazil.[3]
So why hasn't Jesus (Russia) invaded Colombia or Brazil yet?

Stop with your nonsense. 10% to the big guy
Why do you think the Big Guy wants 10% of anything that I have? ???

Or do you mean 10% to the church (as if there's no corruption going on there)?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Corruption is widespread in Ukrainian society. In 2012 Ernst & Young put Ukraine among the three most-corrupt nations of the world—alongside Colombia and Brazil.
My dude, that was before the Maidan uprising, the very same event that Russia is trying to undo. By supporting their invasion, you're proposing that the corruption in Ukraine should be restored. You have fallen for Satan's demonic tricks, hook, line, and sinker.

He's referencing the Hunter conspiracy theory, like the Satanic puppet he is. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10254295/What-Big-Guy-Joe-Biden-said-Hunters-business-partner-Tony-Bobulinski-discreet-hotel-meeting.html
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 12:07:25 AM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
Corruption is widespread in Ukrainian society. In 2012 Ernst & Young put Ukraine among the three most-corrupt nations of the world—alongside Colombia and Brazil.
My dude, that was before the Maidan uprising, the very same event that Russia is trying to undo. By supporting their invasion, you're proposing that the corruption in Ukraine should be restored. You have fallen for Satan's demonic tricks, hook, line, and sinker.

He's referencing the Hunter conspiracy theory, like the Satanic puppet he is. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10254295/What-Big-Guy-Joe-Biden-said-Hunters-business-partner-Tony-Bobulinski-discreet-hotel-meeting.html

You cherry pick the older opinion not the lastest. There are 10's of publications out there of their current corruption.