Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
Re: President Joe Biden
« Reply #420 on: August 31, 2021, 01:14:28 PM »
Let's just say he is as guilty as Prince Andrew, perhaps more so when you recall that he bragged about going in to the Miss Teen USA dressing room when the contestants were in there and grabbing women by the pussy.
Again, allegations aren't convictions. We don't live in the era of witch trials. Please get some better standards.

Only billions are terrible?  You whinge about people in the UK losing their jobs to other EU citizens, but it takes billions of deaths to be a tragedy?  That's pretty sick.
Pandemic ... not epidemic. Come back to me when billions.

Trump insisted it was not a problem in public, while acknowledging it was a serious problem in private.  You should try and keep up.
That's a way to stop panic. Panic causes problems.

The millions who died from it would disagree.
How? Being dead is somewhat of a disability when it comes to expressing one's own opinion.

It hasn't gone away at all.  Please at least have your silly trolls informed by real life facts.  Many red states in the US are hitting new highs in deaths and hospitalizations this week.
Fudged numbers from the corporate drug pushers. Look around you. What do YOU see?

Yet the US has hundreds of thousands of excess deaths that correlate quite strongly with increases in COVID cases.  But you don't care because it's not you.
Why would you bother looking after people who can't be bothered to look after themselves? - hold that thought, its going to come up again in a second.

I eagerly await your applause for Biden not only avoiding conflict but actively ending one then.
Credit where credit is due. Ending the war in Afghanistan was a good policy. Its actually a Trump policy that Biden inherited, but the execution of the withdrawal on Biden's watch has been a shit show.

He did so in a way that actively hurt the American economy by demonstrably not understanding how tariffs work. 
No, he successfully started bringing jobs back to the USA.

Did he try to enforce law and order? Yes.
Except when he encouraged his followers to violence.  Then he encouraged that.
The never-ending CNN lie about insurrection. Give it up. It's a non-story. ::)

I don't care if he said he wanted to grab a woman by the pussy once upon a time.

Of course you don't.  You have often underplayed how serious a crime rape is.  I sincerely hope you aren't projecting.
That would be sexual assault. Not rape. Why do you always exaggerate?
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Rama Set

« Reply #421 on: August 31, 2021, 01:54:44 PM »
Let's just say he is as guilty as Prince Andrew, perhaps more so when you recall that he bragged about going in to the Miss Teen USA dressing room when the contestants were in there and grabbing women by the pussy.
Again, allegations aren't convictions. We don't live in the era of witch trials. Please get some better standards.

No one used the word conviction except you.

Only billions are terrible?  You whinge about people in the UK losing their jobs to other EU citizens, but it takes billions of deaths to be a tragedy?  That's pretty sick.
Pandemic ... not epidemic. Come back to me when billions.

??? Why in the world are you waiting for billions of dead before you deem this to be serious? Imagine everyone in your country died tonight except you. Now imagine thinking this wasn’t horrible. You have now actualized your own sociopathy.

Trump insisted it was not a problem in public, while acknowledging it was a serious problem in private.  You should try and keep up.
That's a way to stop panic. Panic causes problems.

Ignoring the virus also causes problems. This is why one of the most wealthy and developed nations in the world was one of the worst hit by the virus.

The millions who died from it would disagree.
How? Being dead is somewhat of a disability when it comes to expressing one's own opinion.

You may want to pay attention to the words I used. They “would” disagree, if they could. But they died.

It hasn't gone away at all.  Please at least have your silly trolls informed by real life facts.  Many red states in the US are hitting new highs in deaths and hospitalizations this week.
Fudged numbers from the corporate drug pushers. Look around you. What do YOU see?

I see doctors, nurses and public health officials all telling the same story. Why should I trust your unsubstantiated conspiracy and not the testimony of the people engaged and dealing with the public health crisis?  Seems you have a bit of a cognitive dissonance happening. Let’s talk about it.

Yet the US has hundreds of thousands of excess deaths that correlate quite strongly with increases in COVID cases.  But you don't care because it's not you.
Why would you bother looking after people who can't be bothered to look after themselves? - hold that thought, its going to come up again in a second.

Regardless of their personal choices, I don’t think they deserve death. That’s again, a fairly sociopathic comment from you.

I eagerly await your applause for Biden not only avoiding conflict but actively ending one then.
Credit where credit is due. Ending the war in Afghanistan was a good policy. Its actually a Trump policy that Biden inherited, but the execution of the withdrawal on Biden's watch has been a shit show.

Biden is the only president who actually followed through despite multiple presidents claiming they would do what he did. I imagine it’s largely because they didn’t want to own the inevitable messiness. That being said, Biden oversaw the transport of over 110,000 people in a little over a week, leaving only 250 Americans in Afghanistan. Only one attack was successful which seemed quite difficult to prevent. It wasn’t perfect, but it also wasn’t a shit show. He did this in the face of many critics, including Trump, who were advocating to again delay withdrawal for obviously disingenuous reasons. Biden, again was the one who was willing to deal with the inevitable chaos that was going to ensue. I applaud him for taking anti-imperialist action.

He did so in a way that actively hurt the American economy by demonstrably not understanding how tariffs work. 
No, he successfully started bringing jobs back to the USA.
Job growth went down 90% from 2016 to 2019 while over 1,800 factories closed. What in the actual fuck are you on?

Did he try to enforce law and order? Yes.
Except when he encouraged his followers to violence.  Then he encouraged that.
The never-ending CNN lie about insurrection. Give it up. It's a non-story. ::)

No it’s a story. See, even some of Trump’s followers at the Capitol that day are saying they acted that way because of Trump’s words. Obviously Trump didn’t give specific instruction about storming the Capitol, but he whipped up a fervour in his base over claims of the democracy crumbling. He made them believe that there was a crisis, when in reality the only crisis was that the president was wantonly and maliciously lying about the election and insinuating that a totalitarian usurpation of the electoral process was a reasonable response.

I don't care if he said he wanted to grab a woman by the pussy once upon a time.

Of course you don't.  You have often underplayed how serious a crime rape is.  I sincerely hope you aren't projecting.
That would be sexual assault. Not rape. Why do you always exaggerate?

You minimize rape, you probably think sexual assault is deserved. You do it using the most pathetic rationalizations too. No wonder you approve of the Taliban.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 31, 2021, 04:47:12 PM »
President Joe Biden called a black man "boy".

Rama Set

« Reply #423 on: August 31, 2021, 04:51:13 PM »
President Joe Biden called a black man "boy".

Tom “I hate race-baiting” Bishop, thanks so much for this.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 31, 2021, 06:46:19 PM »
boy oh boy, Biden has hit dementia overload. Where's my mommy? My diaper is dirty....

Give it to the tards that voted for this clown and stole the election for him.

Not my Pres....
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline WTF_Seriously

• Nobody Important
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 31, 2021, 07:00:53 PM »
Not my Pres....

Here are the ways Joe B. is not your Pres:
Flat-Earthers seem to have a very low standard of evidence for what they want to believe but an impossibly high standard of evidence for what they don’t want to believe.

Lee McIntyre, Boston University

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 31, 2021, 07:03:11 PM »
Not my Pres....

Here are the ways Joe B. is not your Pres:
1. You are not American.
[End of list]

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 31, 2021, 07:08:20 PM »
What an absolute disgrace.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 07:10:16 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #428 on: August 31, 2021, 07:23:00 PM »

You will be ok.  You tolerated Trump doing similar things.  We all know it doesn't actually bother you.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 31, 2021, 07:46:39 PM »
boy oh boy, Biden has hit dementia overload. Where's my mommy? My diaper is dirty....

Give it to the tards that voted for this clown and stole the election for him.

Not my Pres....

Ahhh.  Its nice to see you taking a page from liberals.
Remember when libs said trump was "not my president"?
Good times.

Out of context caption:

"Man looks at watch.  Is considered a discrace by half the country "
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 31, 2021, 10:06:46 PM »
Biden was not checking his watch during the ceremony, and the video proves it:

Another lie from right-wing media.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 31, 2021, 11:12:18 PM »
Do you have video of the entire event? It is claimed by multiple people that he checked his watch multiple times.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/08/31/father-of-killed-marine-says-biden-checked-his-watch-as-each-body-came-out-n2595040

Speaking to Fox News’ Sean Hannity, Darin Hoover, father of slain Marine Staff Sgt. Taylor Hoover, claimed the commander in chief looked at his watch 13 times.

“That didn’t happen just once,” he alleged. “That happened on every single one that came out of that airplane. It happened on every single one of them. They would release the salute and he’d look down at his watch. On every last one. All 13—he looked down at his watch.”

Gold star father Mark Schmitz also noticed the frequency with which Biden checked the time.

"I actually leaned into my son's mother's ear and said 'I swear to God, if he checks his watch one more time...' I found it to be the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen,” said the father of slain Marine Lance Corporal Jared Schmitz.

Shana Chappell, mother of slain Marine Lance Cpl. Kareem Mae'Lee Grant Nikoui, also noted in a Facebook post that she witnessed the president check his watch five times. Her Facebook and Instagram accounts have since been suspended.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 11:23:56 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #432 on: August 31, 2021, 11:23:20 PM »
DISHONOR!

GOLD STAR FATHER EYE FUCKS PRESIDENT INSTEAD OF HONORING THE FALLEN!

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 11:40:08 PM by J-Man »
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: September 01, 2021, 12:08:09 AM »
That this is what Joe's being criticized for right now is just embarrassing for you guys.  ::)

Did he cough too? I don't think it truly reaches the level of scandal unless there's also footage of him coughing.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 12:09:55 AM by Roundy »
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: September 01, 2021, 12:24:58 AM »
Jen Psaki was asked about Biden checking his watch multiple times and she didn't even deny it.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/08/31/its-what-jen-psaki-didnt-say-when-asked-about-biden-looking-at-his-watch-that-people-should-notice-2-n436179

It’s What Jen Psaki *Didn’t* Say When Asked About Biden Looking at His Watch That People Should Notice

White House press secretary Jen Psaki was asked about the issue during today’s press briefing by Fox News reporter Jacqui Heinrich. Here’s how the exchange went down:

Heinrich: “Some of the Gold Star families have criticized the president’s conduct at the dignified transfer. There was a father of one Marine who said the president shouldn’t be checking his watch every time a flag-draped transport case came out of the plane. And a sister of another Marine said that it felt like a fake and scripted apology. Was the President looking at his watch and does he have a message to those people who felt that they were offended?”

Psaki: “Well, I would say his message to all of the family members who were there, those who were not even in attendance, is that he is grateful to their sons and daughters, the sacrifice they made to the country. That he knows firsthand what it’s like to lose a child and the fact no one can tell you anything or say anything, or there’s no words that are going to fill that hole that is left by that.

He’s not going to speak to and I’m not going to speak to the private conversations. Of course, they have the right to convey whatever they would like. But I will tell you, from spending a lot of time with him over the past couple of days, that he was deeply impacted by these family members who he met just two days ago. That he talks about them frequently in meetings and the incredible service and sacrifice of their sons and daughters. That is not going to change their suffering, but I wanted to convey that still.”

Watch:

What wasn’t said in the clip? Firstly, there was no denial, no attempt at spinning it into him looking at something else or doing something else rather than checking his watch.

Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, there was no apology, no expression of regret, nothing.

If you’re not going to deny it, you should at the very least apologize for it. That didn’t happen today, as an apology did not come from Biden nor did it come from Psaki.

As I’ve often said, sometimes it’s what they *don’t* tell you that speaks volumes.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 12:28:06 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: September 01, 2021, 02:03:49 AM »
So now that a Democrat is in the oval office, Republicans are back to caring about how we/the president treat(s) the families of fallen soldiers?

I'm just trying to get a sense of where the goal posts sit before I decide if this is worth jumping into or not

Offline Clyde Frog

• [kʰlaɪ̯d fɹɒg]
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: September 01, 2021, 03:20:03 AM »
So now that a Democrat is in the oval office, Republicans are back to caring about how we/the president treat(s) the families of fallen soldiers?

I'm just trying to get a sense of where the goal posts sit before I decide if this is worth jumping into or not
There's a yet-to-be-defined differential equation and then an if(biden && trump){thenThing1} elseif(biden && !trump){thenThisOtherThing} elseif(trump && !biden){doThisThingInsteadOfTheOtherThings} else{print("Biden BAD OK?")} waterfall of outcomes to determine the level of disgust and why it should be directed at Biden. The differential equation is an absolute value, so it's always positive.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 01, 2021, 04:11:10 AM »
It is claimed by multiple people that he checked his watch multiple times.

By grief-stricken parents whom by their own admission were already angry at Biden, and I suspect were also "primed" by the right-wing ghouls eager to turn this into a scandal:

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/570128-father-of-marine-killed-in-kabul-blast-says-meeting-with-biden

I'm sorry for their losses, but I don't find their accounts particularly credible. They came to the event ready to lash out at Biden, and that's what was bound to happen no matter what he did or didn't do. It's far more likely that Biden looked at his watch once or twice during the ceremony, and then Darin Hoover unconsciously embellished that into a hyperbolic story of Biden looking at his watch all the time, like with every single casket.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki was asked about the issue during today’s press briefing by Fox News reporter Jacqui Heinrich. Here’s how the exchange went down:

Heinrich: “Some of the Gold Star families have criticized the president’s conduct at the dignified transfer. There was a father of one Marine who said the president shouldn’t be checking his watch every time a flag-draped transport case came out of the plane. And a sister of another Marine said that it felt like a fake and scripted apology. Was the President looking at his watch and does he have a message to those people who felt that they were offended?”

Psaki: “Well, I would say his message to all of the family members who were there, those who were not even in attendance, is that he is grateful to their sons and daughters, the sacrifice they made to the country. That he knows firsthand what it’s like to lose a child and the fact no one can tell you anything or say anything, or there’s no words that are going to fill that hole that is left by that.

He’s not going to speak to and I’m not going to speak to the private conversations. Of course, they have the right to convey whatever they would like. But I will tell you, from spending a lot of time with him over the past couple of days, that he was deeply impacted by these family members who he met just two days ago. That he talks about them frequently in meetings and the incredible service and sacrifice of their sons and daughters. That is not going to change their suffering, but I wanted to convey that still.”

What wasn’t said in the clip? Firstly, there was no denial, no attempt at spinning it into him looking at something else or doing something else rather than checking his watch.

Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, there was no apology, no expression of regret, nothing.

If you’re not going to deny it, you should at the very least apologize for it. That didn’t happen today, as an apology did not come from Biden nor did it come from Psaki.

As I’ve often said, sometimes it’s what they *don’t* tell you that speaks volumes.

If Heinrich really wanted a firm yes/no answer about the watch, then she should asked that and just that. The second half of her question renders the first part of it essentially moot, because there's no way to address the watch without sounding like you're downplaying the feelings of the surviving family members. Just imagine Psaki trying to say, "First of all, the President was not looking at his watch. Second of all, his message to all of the family members who were there..." She'd be lambasted for that, and rightfully so. Heinrich's question forced Psaki to choose between talking about the watch or talking about the families, and I think it was intended to do so.

And of course Psaki wasn't going to legitimize a manufactroversy by apologizing for it, thereby essentially admitting that the criticism being aimed at Biden was totally valid and legitimate. It would be like Obama apologizing for the time he hurt Repubicans' feelings by wearing a tan suit. An apology isn't simply an act of courtesy in politics, it's an admission of guilt, and that's why you see them so rarely. Maybe it shouldn't be that way, but it is, and until such time as that changes, it's disingenuous to attack a politician for doing what virtually any politician in the world would have done in that scenario - thread the needle of offering sympathy and comfort to the families without agreeing with their complaints about Biden.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 05:56:35 AM by honk »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 01, 2021, 05:26:57 AM »
If he did it every time, did anyone think he was just bowing his head in respect and his arm was just angled the way it was/the view of family?  Even a bored person wouldn't check after every casket.  That seems too... Ritualistic.  Like he was doing something because of the casket(ie. Bowing his head), not as a result of boredom.

I mean, we have no photos of all 13 times. (Tom?)
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.