Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #1640 on: June 10, 2022, 07:37:30 PM »
What Tom and people like him don't understand is how incredibly easy it is to fake a YouTube video like that. That's why you only see this phenomenon in YouTube videos and not in actual medical data.

In fact, I might do a magnetism video, post it online and see how many idiots I can get to believe it.

I'm going to laugh and laugh. Just the same way the people who made these videos are laughing.

Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: June 10, 2022, 08:56:16 PM »
Just out of curiosity, what is the harm in becoming magnetized?
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

BillO

« Reply #1642 on: June 10, 2022, 09:04:47 PM »
You attract polar opposites.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: June 10, 2022, 09:35:25 PM »

I don't see any harm. I totally want to get magnetized.
Imagine freaking out your friends.

Dude! Imagine impressing the ladies. You could get so much poontang, awesome.

I want to have some cool science fiction kind of name. Magneto's already taken so I'm thinking Magnetaur.

Yes....

The Rise of Magnetaur

I like it.

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: June 10, 2022, 10:16:41 PM »
You need to find one or more people who claim to have been magnetized, or scout to find people who are unknowingly magnetized, and perform tests on them, as has been shown numerous times in recent pages on this thread.

Why can't you do this? Why can't you formulate an experiment to actively test if people are "magnetic" and execute that experiment?

It strikes me that all that's needed is a tub of iron filings and a piece of paper. Scatter the iron filings on the paper and have the person move a body part under the paper. If the iron filings move around where the body part does, then you have some evidence to support your hypothesis.

If you can't get subjects to agree to submit to this...
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: June 10, 2022, 11:29:36 PM »
What's your evidence that the 11.9 billion doses that have been administered worldwide contain stainless steel particles from a production machinery problem?

Actually I did not provide videos of billions of people, and nor did I make that claim. I suggested that some people have been magnetized. A few people here appeared very upset with that idea, repeatedly calling all media suggesting so to be fake.

It appears that you are conceding that some people have been injected with magnetic material. You originally argued that it was insane to believe the claims of a magnetic reaction and are now attempting to move the goal post to demand demonstration that billions of people have been magnetized.

You've suggested that some people have been "magnetized". Who has been "magnetized"? The Moderna incident was a production failure by Rovi Labs in Spain. Minute particles of stainless steel from a machine that caps the vials were found in some batches of Moderna in Japan. Stainless steel is magnetic. But no one said humans were "magnetized".

When I take a daily iron supplement pill am I "magnetized"?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: June 11, 2022, 01:00:38 AM »
You've suggested that some people have been "magnetized". Who has been "magnetized"? The Moderna incident was a production failure by Rovi Labs in Spain. Minute particles of stainless steel from a machine that caps the vials were found in some batches of Moderna in Japan. Stainless steel is magnetic. But no one said humans were "magnetized".

That information largely comes from the company trying to excuse away its failures. Not the best source. Are you asserting that they didn't know about the magnetic material in the vaccine, did not control it or regulate it, yet knows how much was placed in each vaccine?

Spain and certain places in Europe seem to have a particular problem with magnetism on this subject. This family father claims in this video to have gotten his vaccine just shortly prior, and we can see his family fascinated with his magnetic arm.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 01:56:30 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: June 11, 2022, 01:46:38 AM »
Spain and certain places in Europe seem to have a particular problem with magnetism on this subject. This family father claims in this video to have gotten his vaccine just 30 minutes prior, and we can see his family fascinated with his magnetic arm.
Tom, would you please care to explain why this magnetism issue is a bad thing?  What health problems have been found from becoming magnetic?  By the way, you do realize that the human body naturally contains 3-4 grams of iron in red blood cells, muscles and various other tissues, don't you?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 01:48:09 AM by markjo »

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

Rama Set

« Reply #1648 on: June 11, 2022, 02:25:50 AM »

That information largely comes from the company trying to excuse away its failures. Not the best source.

Says the guy who cited a "study" from a group spreading 5G and vaccine autism lies.

Are you asserting that they didn't know about the magnetic material in the vaccine, did not control it or regulate it, yet knows how much was placed in each vaccine?

Amazingly, these things can be tested after discovering the error.  Truly an age of wonders.

Spain and certain places in Europe seem to have a particular problem with magnetism on this subject. This family father claims in this video to have gotten his vaccine just shortly prior, and we can see his family fascinated with his magnetic arm.

Oh wow, a single anecdote means a region of millions has a "particular problem", whatever that means, with magnetism.  Surely Magneto will soon rise up and declare the supremacy of Homo Superior.  This summer, evil eats chorizo.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: June 11, 2022, 05:11:02 AM »
https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Most-read-in-2021/1.6m-Moderna-doses-withdrawn-in-Japan-over-contamination

Or just link the real article instead of some archive site.

And do I really need to point out that metal particals can come from anywhere and do not make people magnetic?

Unless you have some kind of argument that you are not the particles that are injected into you, I'm not sure what you are talking about. If you inject magnetic elements into your tissue it does make you magnetic. The particles are magnetic. It may disperse depending on how the particles are able to circulate.

This person might have something magnetic under their skin that was injected. It's a video of something lifting out of the skin like we saw on the last page:

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=KGGMORMYN69R

False.
If you out something ferrous inside you, something inside you is ferrous.  You do not become magnetic as metal (which is what your article suggested it is) is not magnetic by itself with the exception of magnetite.

Of course what makes this claim even stranger is the strength and the tip.  Its very well pronounced so if something metal is under the skin, its big.  Like bigger than a needle opening big. 

Perhaps all these people shoved a metal sliver under their skin to fool you?  You know, false actors?  Fakes?  Red flags?  Etc...
So... Prove these people did not self-insert metal into their skin.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #1650 on: June 11, 2022, 07:37:55 AM »

That information largely comes from the company trying to excuse away its failures. Not the best source. Are you asserting that they didn't know about the magnetic material in the vaccine, did not control it or regulate it, yet knows how much was placed in each vaccine?

I think admitting that your production line contaminated some vaccine batches isn't 'excusing' away its failures. It's literally admitting the failure.

And just using your rules...

As far as I can tell, Ryan Cole is still a doctor and a pathologist, no matter what detractors may criticize him for. As he his a doctor, it means that he is an authority and his opinion has merit.

As far as I can tell, Rovi Labs is still a producer and packager of Moderna vaccines, no matter what detractors may criticize them for. As they are a producer and packager of millions of Moderna vaccine doses, it means that they are an authority and their opinion has merit.

Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Recall Investigation Report – October 2021

The diameter of the hypodermic needle used to administer vaccines is approximately 260 microns. As stated above, approximate measurement of the 316L stainless steel particles in the tested vials were 22 x 15 to 697 x 410 microns. Therefore, it’s unlikely that significant particles were injected based on the size of the samples tested.

Stainless steel, even if injected intramuscularly, is considered safe. Stainless steel is routinely used in medical applications: for example, in orthopedic implants, heart valves and pacemaker implants, and metal sutures and surgical staples. 316L stainless steel is considered noncorrosive under normal physiological conditions and approved for these uses due to its durability and chemical/biologic compatibility 1).

Additionally, the amount of metal potentially deposited from an intramuscular injection is many orders of magnitude less than the exposure realized during implantation and surgical procedures. For example, a study demonstrated the deposit of over 500,000 particles and 1.13 mg of steel material from saw blades alone during a total knee arthroplasty simulated on pig knees). These amounts are well in excess of the miniscule quantity potentially injected with a small-volume vaccine administration. These surgical procedures are performed on millions of patients each year without incident.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: June 12, 2022, 02:03:52 PM »
Most stainless steels are nonmagnetic, a few are barely paramagnetic.

Anyone notice that the only place we see this effect actually documented is in fake ass Youtube videos and obscure studies that can't be verified.

How come we haven't seen this on Fox News, the Oracle of All Truth? Or even OAN?

I used to laugh at idiots who believe the stupid shit on the internet. Time travel, med beds, lizards, anti-gravity, it's an amazing world of bullshit and the suckers who eat it up are clowns.
But Vladimir Putin has discovered that the willfully ignorant are a powerful force that can used as a weapon. Atomic warfare is obsolete suicide. The war of the future will be fought using armies of idiot rednecks being commanded by propaganda. Victory will go to those who can most effectively harness the power of human stupidity.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: June 12, 2022, 06:46:05 PM »
Quote from: stack
I think admitting that your production line contaminated some vaccine batches isn't 'excusing' away its failures. It's literally admitting the failure.

I am aware that you guys have a loose grasp on morals and like to make a lot of excuses, but that clearly came after they were caught, not before.

As far as I can tell, Rovi Labs is still a producer and packager of Moderna vaccines, no matter what detractors may criticize them for. As they are a producer and packager of millions of Moderna vaccine doses, it means that they are an authority and their opinion has merit.

About at much merit as a doctor being investigated for medical malpractice for killing a patient, attempting to minimize his involvement in the death, yes.

Quote from: Dr Van Nostrand
How come we haven't seen this on Fox News, the Oracle of All Truth? Or even OAN?

Actually it was featured on a number of news channels -

An ABC station covered it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38wQNswGCOE&ab_channel=WCPO9

OAN covered it - https://www.mediamatters.org/one-america-news-network/oan-hosts-woman-who-claims-pfizer-vaccine-made-her-arm-magnetic-friendly

NBC covered it, but claim that there is no magnetic material in the vaccine and that everyone stuck it on with tape or glue - https://www.whec.com/news/fact-check-covid-vaccine-magnet-challenge-/6120752/

Quote from: Rama Set
Says the guy who cited a "study" from a group spreading 5G and vaccine autism lies.

The group was called the Forum for Vaccine Vigilance. They might be studying vaccine autism, but probably not 5G under that name. Nonetheless, I haven't seen you demonstrate that any of those things are associated with lies. That would require demonstrating that no one has gotten autism from a vaccine, or that putting a 5G transmitter near your body is perfectly healthy.

Here is notorious conspiracy outlet Scientific American publishing conspiracy fearmongering:

« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 05:35:21 AM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #1653 on: June 12, 2022, 07:29:35 PM »

I am aware that you guys have a loose grasp on morals and like to make a lot of excuses, but that clearly came after they were caught, not before.

About at much merit as a doctor being investigated for medical malpractice for killing a patient, attempting to minimize his involvement in the death, yes.

Quote from: Dr Van Nostrand

Actually it was featured on numerous news channels -

An ABC station covered it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38wQNswGCOE&ab_channel=WCPO9

OAN covered it - https://www.mediamatters.org/one-america-news-network/oan-hosts-woman-who-claims-pfizer-vaccine-made-her-arm-magnetic-friendly

NBC covered it, but claim that there is no magnetic material in the vaccine and that everyone stuck it on with tape or glue - https://www.whec.com/news/fact-check-covid-vaccine-magnet-challenge-/6120752/

Quote from: Rama Set

The group was called the Forum for Vaccine Vigilance. They might be studying vaccine autism, but probably not 5G under that name. Nonetheless, I haven't seen you prove that any of those things are associated with lies. That would require proving that no one has gotten autism from a vaccine, or that putting a 5G transmitter near your body is perfectly healthy.

Here is notorious conspiracy outlet Scientific American publishing conspiracy fearmongering:

G-G-Gish gallop.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: June 12, 2022, 07:33:38 PM »

I'm pretty sure that dispensing and spreading mis-information about the safety of 11.9 billion doses of various vaccines that are, in part, potentially life-saving for some, is downright immoral. You are the one with little to no morals and will scrape and cherry-pick the very fringes of pseudoscience chock full of dubious characters just to perpetuate your own lack of morality. It's really kind of sickening and depraved.

BillO

« Reply #1655 on: June 12, 2022, 08:24:49 PM »
Tom. you fully believe in every single conspiracy theory going, don't you?

BTW, Scientific American is shit.  It was flushed down the toilet decades ago.  The last time I gave it any credit at all was in the early 80s.  Go to a library and pull some editions from then and compare to the POS it is today.  Really sad.

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: June 13, 2022, 01:31:25 AM »
So what exactly are the moral implications of a vaccine that allegedly magnetizes people by some unknown mechanism?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: June 13, 2022, 08:22:47 AM »
I suspect he just believes in trolling and wasting people's time. But giving him the benefit of the doubt, he says he's a Zetetic. And to quote the Wiki:
"using zeteticism one bases his conclusions on experimentation and observation rather than on an initial theory that is to be proved or disproved."
and elsewhere the Wiki says:
"we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence. It is too easily manipulated and altered. Many of the videos posted here to "prove a round Earth" by showing curvature will show no curvature or even concave curvature at parts."

So I'm sure Tom is doing his own experiments and observations, I look forward to seeing his results.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: June 13, 2022, 04:54:18 PM »

BTW, Scientific American is shit.  It was flushed down the toilet decades ago.  The last time I gave it any credit at all was in the early 80s.  Go to a library and pull some editions from then and compare to the POS it is today.  Really sad.

As far as I know Scientific American is not a publication which publishes what they know to be abject lies, no.

Some people do report having headaches and feeling unwell when in very near proximity to even non-5G WiFi. When someone reports their sensitivity to their doctor or medical authority they are not contacted by a university or scientific group to enter their home for a study to determine the real cause. They complain of being ignored. So unless you are prepared to demonstrate that these types of devices have never produced even so much as a feeling of lethargy when placed feet from someone's head, to anyone of any possible biological sensitivity or medical condition, you really have nothing except for a claim that this has never occurred.

The same goes for the vaccines. Some people claim to have gotten sick. If you don't have large scale studies involving their specific side effect you are in no position to claim it to be false. There are thousands of possible side effects, and thousands of states of health a person may have. Assuming that it has all been studied is erroneous. "FDA Approved" products have been recalled numerous times in the past, even before this new fast-track process they made for the Covid vaccines. Making assumptions and declarations of safety without the necessary evidence is, in fact, pseudoscience.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 05:55:46 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #1659 on: June 13, 2022, 06:07:43 PM »

As far as I know Scientific American is not a publication which publishes what they know to be abject lies, no.

Some people do report having headaches and feeling unwell when in very near proximity to even non-5G WiFi. When someone reports their sensitivity to their doctor or medical authority they are not contacted by a university or scientific group to enter their home for a study to determine the real cause. They complain of being ignored. So unless you are prepared to demonstrate that these types of devices have never produced even so much as a feeling of lethargy when placed feet from someone's head, to anyone of any possible biological sensitivity or medical condition, you really have nothing except for a claim that this has never occurred.

The same goes for the vaccines. Some people claim to have gotten sick. If you don't have large scale studies involving their specific side effect you are in no position to claim it to be false. There are thousands of possible side effects, and thousands of states of health a person may have. Assuming that it has all been studied is erroneous. "FDA Approved" products have been recalled numerous times in the past, even before this new fast-track process they made for the Covid vaccines. Making assumptions and declarations of safety without the necessary evidence is, in fact, pseudoscience.

Conversely, the implications you make about the dangers of the vaccine are even less substantiated than the safety claims, which have double blind studies to support them, and should not be taken seriously.