Offline BRrollin

• View Profile
Re: The Math for universal Acceleration IS INCORRECT
« Reply #200 on: May 12, 2020, 04:30:00 PM »
Don't forget that cosmic rays travel in all directions, there will be some of them travelling towards the accelerating Earth as well as those in the opposite direction. how would we measure the relative velocities?

What?

It may help understanding this question to note that there IS an absolute velocity in Einstein! The speed of light, which comprises one of the two fundamental postulates of special relativity.
“This just shows that you don't even understand the basic principle of UA...A projectile that goes up and then down again to an observer on Earth is not accelerating, it is the observer on Earth who accelerates.”

- Parsifal

“I hang out with sane people.”

- totallackey

Offline Yobame

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 13, 2020, 08:54:35 PM »
No. There is NO absolute velocity in Einstein's theory. This is why is called “Theory of relativity”, and that is the meaning of the word “relativity” in the theory.

The Speed of light in the theory of relativity IS the speed of the entropy. That’s mean the maximum speed of an object with mass will travel in the vacuum, and this speed is the same for every point of reference and it is RELATIVE to the observer only.

Offline BRrollin

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 14, 2020, 01:19:42 PM »
No. There is NO absolute velocity in Einstein's theory. This is why is called “Theory of relativity”, and that is the meaning of the word “relativity” in the theory.

The Speed of light in the theory of relativity IS the speed of the entropy. That’s mean the maximum speed of an object with mass will travel in the vacuum, and this speed is the same for every point of reference and it is RELATIVE to the observer only.

That does not mesh with what I have read at all. Just look up the postulates of special relativity and I think you’ll see right away that the constancy of the speed of light is fundamental to it.

In reading Einstein’s 1905 paper, I don’t see any mention of entropy at all.
“This just shows that you don't even understand the basic principle of UA...A projectile that goes up and then down again to an observer on Earth is not accelerating, it is the observer on Earth who accelerates.”

- Parsifal

“I hang out with sane people.”

- totallackey