Flat Earth and Volcanoes
« on: August 07, 2018, 10:56:23 PM »
Greetings. I have a question:

About the acceleration that created the underground ocean of magma under the crust, since the Earth is flat, what is creating this acceleration?

Offline BigGuyWhoKills

• Not flat, not stationary
    • View Profile
Re: Flat Earth and Volcanoes
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 11:46:20 PM »
Please do a little research before posting questions that are answered in the Wiki: https://wiki.tfes.org/Universal_Acceleration
I am not here to convert you.  I want to know enough to be able to defend the RE model.

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 01:17:24 AM »
Ah, so this acceleration, which makes the Earth move upward, is the reason of the creation of the ocean of magma.

However, how thick is the ocean of magma?

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 11:12:18 PM »
Please do a little research before posting questions that are answered in the Wiki: https://wiki.tfes.org/Universal_Acceleration
Actually, the UA article does nothing to say what is causing it. Acceleration, as we can show, comes from a force pushing on a mass:

F=ma
or
a=m/F

So to show where the acceleration is coming from, you would need to show what is causing the Force. Acceleration without force it is spookier than action at a distance.

Offline BigGuyWhoKills

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 11:23:04 PM »
Actually, the UA article does nothing to say what is causing it.

The Wiki gives two possible reasons for UA: "Dark Energy" and/or the "Davis Plane".  But it claims that without funding, they may never know which of those two are correct.

OP asked "what is creating this acceleration?"  That answer is clearly given in the Wiki.  While I don't subscribe to TFES hypotheses, I do try to follow (and encourage others to follow) their rules while on their forum.
I am not here to convert you.  I want to know enough to be able to defend the RE model.

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 11:35:06 PM »
Your right, I got to the section on Dark and imaginary energy and probably stopped reading. I should have said they have nothing they can prove that causes it.

They submit it is because nobody is willing to spend money on the research, and I suspect that is for a very good reason: Global Earth is a model that has proven very beneficial to mankind, so spending money to prove it is incorrect would require FE to show how it would benefit mankind to change the model.

Offline BigGuyWhoKills

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2018, 11:43:22 PM »
They submit it is because nobody is willing to spend money on the research, and I suspect that is for a very good reason: Global Earth is a model that has proven very beneficial to mankind, so spending money to prove it is incorrect would require FE to show how it would benefit mankind to change the model.

Ooooh... that's a good point.  Money is often the most powerful motivator.  Fame is probably a close second.  If someone could prove that the Earth is flat, they would definitely be famous, and likely rich soon after.