Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: Cancer is easily cured with common grocery store items
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2015, 08:43:25 PM »
Go give someone with cancer these things, and they are going to die like every other untreated patient.

You don't believe that nature can medicate the body?

Offline Misero

• Evidence, Evidence, Evidence, and more Evidence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2015, 02:11:38 PM »
What in onions has the ability to destroy cells with malformed DNA?

Oh, and screw bickles. Go die in a fire.
Nobody should ever follow my standard.  I am the worst moderator ever.
Yes, I'll still keep that in mind on this forum too.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2015, 08:52:32 PM »
What in onions has the ability to destroy cells with malformed DNA?

Garlic and peppers kill off the many parasites which live in your body, freeing up your immune system to fight the cancer. In fact, there are studies showing that cancers are associated with certain parasite infections, perhaps even as a cause.

Offline Misero

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2015, 01:47:01 PM »
"Freeing up your immune system"
So if I have a cold, and smallpox, it will fight the cold instead?
And, in what way could a parasite inject DNA into a cell to make it cancerous?
Oh sorry, I forgot DNA does not exist. In the flat earth land, anything smaller than you can see does not exist.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2015, 03:12:36 PM »
Cancer is a defense mechanism response to parasites and disease. Tumors are usually benign, and go away, but if the body is too compromised with disease, those growth genes will not switch off and the cancer will grow and spread as the body's last ditch effort to survive.

See this article by Andreas Mortiz: Cancer is not a Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism

Offline AMann

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2015, 09:26:05 PM »
Cancer is a defense mechanism response to parasites and disease. Tumors are usually benign, and go away, but if the body is too compromised with disease, those growth genes will not switch off and the cancer will grow and spread as the body's last ditch effort to survive.

See this article by Andreas Mortiz: Cancer is not a Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism

Right now, I am really happy you are not a doctor (specifically an oncologist)... you would kill a lot of patients.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2015, 11:26:27 PM »
Right now, I am really happy you are not a doctor (specifically an oncologist)... you would kill a lot of patients.

If I were an oncologist practicing traditional oncology 60% of my patients would be dead within 5 years.

According to that same article, in the 1930's before modern oncology, 75% of cancer patients would have died within 5 years. 1 in 4 would people would have survived by their own natural survival mechanisms without any medical help at all.

From the article:

How Many People Are Surviving Cancer?

In the early 1900s, few cancer patients had any hope of long-term survival. In the 1930s, about one in four was alive five years after treatment. About 491,400 Americans, or 4 of 10 patients who get cancer this year, are expected to be alive five years after diagnosis.

So in the 1930's 75% of cancer patients would have died within 5 years

"This year" (modern) the statistics are that 6 out of 10, or about 60% of cancer patients, die within five years

Modern medicine and its trillions of dollars have added a whooping 15% survival rate, and this is ignoring the many people who regress years later. So how great is modern oncology at fighting cancer, really?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 10:31:52 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline AMann

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2015, 09:23:40 PM »

If I were an oncologist practicing traditional oncology 60% of my patients would be dead within 5 years.

According to that same article, in the 1930's before modern oncology, 75% of cancer patients would have died within 5 years. 1 in 4 would people would have survived by their own natural survival mechanisms without any medical help at all.

Modern medicine and its trillions of dollars have added a whooping 15% survival rate, and this is ignoring the many people who regress years later. So how great is modern oncology at fighting cancer, really?

How great is modern oncology at fighting cancer? Not great. No one said it was. That's why there is constant research to find better ways to fight cancer. That said, modern oncology treatments are more effective the alternative treatments (like garlic) pushed by those who distrust modern medicine. In spite of individual success stories, a higher percentage of patients die under alternative treatments than through standard oncology. While the success stories fuel their propoganda, they conveniently ignore the deaths...

Cancer is natural. Your body produces (on average) 300 cancer cells a day. In a healthy body, our natural defenses recognize these abnormal cells that divide uncontrollably and destroy them. It is when these cells multiply so much that they overwhelm our defenses that the disease 'cancer' emerges and can lead to death. Our body's natural defenses do not go away and continue to fight the cancer. In some cases, simple changes in diet (like consuming garlic, which has been shown to have anti-carcenogenic propoerties) that can boost your natural defenses can be enough to push you into recovery. In most cases, however, you need more help in order to fight.

Chemotherapy. One of the most common forms of modern oncology treatment. Many complain that it is poison that we are putting into our bodies and not helpful. Yes, it is a lot of bad stuff (which is why you would not use it if you didn't have cancer), but the properties of the items in the concoction is why it is effective. It targets dividing cells. Since most cells in our bodies are not dividing (there is always division going on, but cells are not in a constant state of division), it does not affect most of our body. Cancer cells are in a constant state of division and are therefore targeted by the treatment. Other parts of the body are in constant states of cell division though, so we see side-effects: hair follicles, which is why chemotherapy patients lose their hair, gastro-intestinal linings, which is why they have nausea and diarhea, sex-organs, which is why chemotherapy can cause sterility and early menopause and bone marrow, which is why patients can have low red-blood counts. The effects on the red-blood counts, as well as the damage chemotherapy causes the liver and kidneys, is why there is a decent amount of space in between treatments.

Cancer is a nasty beast. The earlier the cancer is discovered, the better the survival rate.

That is not to say that alternative treatments do not have their benefits. Like your original post, where you talked about garlic. Garlic has been definitively shown to have anti-cancer affects and will certainly boost your body's ability to fight cancer. However, to call it a cure is deceptive. It is not a cure. At best, it is a boost to your body's defense against cancer.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2015, 12:12:36 AM »
If some garlic will kill cancer, then lots of garlic will cure cancer. It's not really such a difficult leap. You might as well tell me it's only possible to get a little wet from my refrigerator's water dispenser.

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2015, 10:51:44 AM »
If some garlic will kill cancer, then lots of garlic will cure cancer. It's not really such a difficult leap. You might as well tell me it's only possible to get a little wet from my refrigerator's water dispenser.

On behalf of the sane portion of mankind: Your beliefs and those they affect are nothing short but dangerous. You need to seek help immediately.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2015, 07:57:59 PM »

On behalf of the sane portion of mankind: Your beliefs and those they affect are nothing short but dangerous. You need to seek help immediately.

If you have nothing to add except an insult, please refrain from posting. Thank you.

Offline AMann

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2015, 09:59:42 PM »

I am afraid that you do not make sense... going from there is a chemical in garlic that has properties that help fight cancer to a lot of garlic will cure cancer is a huge leap and not backed by any evidence or research. On the contrary, research does not back your idea.

Do you even know the mechanisms behind the cancer diseases? Do you look at the research being done and the results? There are many foods that prevent cancer, but eating them in any quantity does not mean that you will not get cancer - it only reduces the risks. And they are not universal either. They are specific to certain regions of the body. For instance, broccoli helps reduce chances of colon cancer by up to 50%.

Pushing garlic as a beneficial preventative for cancer - not a bad idea.
Pushing garlic as a cure for cancer - fallacious.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 10:02:27 PM by AMann »

Offline Misero

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2015, 03:37:01 PM »
So, let me get this straight. You believe that cancer, a uncontrolled, rapidly dividing cell blob, is a defense mechanism? In what way could that help? Remember, tumors are solid.
And what specific compound will change this property of a cell? It has to be absorbed into the blood.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2015, 12:03:04 AM »
I am afraid that you do not make sense... going from there is a chemical in garlic that has properties that help fight cancer to a lot of garlic will cure cancer is a huge leap and not backed by any evidence or research. On the contrary, research does not back your idea.

Source? A simple google search shows that there has been a lot of research showing that garlic kills cancer:

http://www.iol.co.za/lifestyle/garlic-kills-cancer-cells-uct-study-1.1887784

http://academicdepartments.musc.edu/pr/newscenter/2013/garlic.html#.VmyigPmDFBc

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2013/11/garlic-the-natural-cure-8-scientific-studies-that-prove-garlic-kills-cancer-dead-dead-dead/

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/01/06/garlic-kills-brain-cancer-cells-without-side-effects/

Do you even know the mechanisms behind the cancer diseases? Do you look at the research being done and the results? There are many foods that prevent cancer, but eating them in any quantity does not mean that you will not get cancer - it only reduces the risks. And they are not universal either. They are specific to certain regions of the body. For instance, broccoli helps reduce chances of colon cancer by up to 50%.

Pushing garlic as a beneficial preventative for cancer - not a bad idea.
Pushing garlic as a cure for cancer - fallacious.

Again, if a little garlic can kill cancer, why can't a lot of garlic cure cancer?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 02:38:30 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2015, 02:40:23 PM »

Again, if a little garlic can kill cancer, why can't a lot of garlic cure cancer?

A little salt is necessary for the body, but a lot of salt can harm the body so the physicians say.

It has not been shown that the people treated with garlic therapy have suffered harmful effects. Please cite a valid criticism.

Rama Set

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2015, 02:57:09 PM »

A little salt is necessary for the body, but a lot of salt can harm the body so the physicians say.

It has not been shown that the people treated with garlic therapy have suffered harmful effects. Please cite a valid criticism.

Nor have mega doses of garlic been shown to be beneficial.

Offline FEexperimenter

• Computers are a conspiracy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2015, 04:06:59 PM »
Cancer is a conspiracy, it doesn't even exist.  It's just an excuse for the government to kill off people who they don't like.  "Radiation" was made up during the nuclear scare scam and now they are using this imaginary stuff to cure an imaginary disease which is caused by basically everything including the same "radiation" used to attempt to cure it with widely varying results.  What a joke.

The real reason people die of "cancer" is the medications they are put on that makes your hair fall out.  That should be the #1 indication that the stuff is not good for you.  To get you to stop doing something all scientists have to do is say that it causes cancer and people will run off, and then since so many things cause cancer they can just pick anyone they want to kill and make the test come back positive so that person will slowly poison themselves with medication.
I am a troll/alt.  Don't believe a word I say about computers being fake and Earth being flat.

Offline Misero

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2016, 03:32:47 PM »
Here's a good way of finding out if a conspiracy is true. Let's do this one, shall we? "There is a supressed cure for cancer"
Do rich and famous people get affected by cancer? Yeah, Steve Jobs died of cancer, unless you want to deny that. So no, there is no suppressed cure for cancer.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2016, 07:12:57 PM »
Here's a good way of finding out if a conspiracy is true. Let's do this one, shall we? "There is a supressed cure for cancer"
Do rich and famous people get affected by cancer? Yeah, Steve Jobs died of cancer, unless you want to deny that. So no, there is no suppressed cure for cancer.
Please substantiate your assumption that Steve Jobs must have necessarily been part of this supposed conspiracy.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Misero

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2016, 08:05:34 PM »
He was one of the richest and most influential people of his time, and had enough money to pay for the cure. Not to mention that he tried using garlic himself, and died anyway.