Re: The US Northeast is Too White
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2018, 03:30:10 AM »

Rama Set

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2018, 03:33:32 AM »
Why should we give a crap about any other race? (clipped jongoistic editorializing)

We are all humans.  There is only one race, you couldn't define a race if you wanted to.

I can define multiple races and am more than willing.

At the very least Asian, Caucasian and Negroid.
Your position is untenable.

How do you define a negroid then?

An easy way would be skull shape and melanin content.

http://www.thefullwiki.org/Caucasoid,_Negroid,_Mongoloid,_Australoid,_Capoid

I notice that every definition has a caveat in it such as "often" or "typically".  There is also the disclaimer, "It is important to note that many of these characteristics only have a higher frequency among particular races and the presence or absence of one or more does not automatically classify an individual into a racial group." This tells me that there is no definite definition of a race that can completely describe the group.  I don't think you could ever find a one size fits all description of a particular phenotype. 

It seems that race is most often used, by terrible people, like Thork, to express their fear of other people.  Regardless, mandating diversity is almost as dangerous as trying to achieve segregation.

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2018, 03:40:56 AM »
It seems that race is most often used, by terrible people, like Thork, to express their fear of other people.

Regardless if that is the case Race is real and well established.

We are all the same species. Different races are different subspecies. It doesn't mean anyone is better or worse. We just can't ignore the truth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subspecies

People don't like talking about this because it does give bigots ammuntion but it's the truth.

I'm from Australia and our aboriginals were genetically and geographically isolated for 40 000 years.

Rama Set

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2018, 03:49:22 AM »
It seems that race is most often used, by terrible people, like Thork, to express their fear of other people.

Regardless if that is the case Race is real and well established.

We are all the same species. Different races are different subspecies. It doesn't mean anyone is better or worse. We just can't ignore the truth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subspecies

People don't like talking about this because it does give bigots ammuntion but it's the truth.

I'm from Australia and our aboriginals were genetically and geographically isolated for 40 000 years.

I agree and I dont want to ignore the biological truth of people's lineage.  What I dislike, and why I think terms like race should only be used sparingly, is that in most common usages it is a tool to divide people, and make lives worse.  You have the shitty race-baiting twats, like Thork, who use race as a way to try and protect their fragile identity, and then you have progressive leftists who use race for similar reasons.  It gets dangerously tribalistic real quick.  I dont think race should be shoved down anyone's throat at any time, because in everyday life it is largely irrelevant.

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2018, 04:04:24 AM »
Look that's fair enough and I agree.

I think Thork is just trolling, id tell him to go back to /pol/ but I think he was laughed out of there.

« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2018, 04:27:57 AM »
Why should we give a crap about any other race?

Why should people give a crap about others of their own race? Why should people care about those beyond those closest to them, their family and friends?
You might want to have sex with the girl down the road or the sister of some guy in the pub. But you aren't going to want to have sex with a black person.

History and genetic analysis shows otherwise.

You might want to hire a talented expert for your company. Black people aren't talented.
You might want to sell your products to other people. Black people don't have any money.

You should give a crap about people who enrich your life. Not so much those who don't.

If we take your assertion that black people are worthless as true, then why would they care about their own race? Why shouldn't everyone care about the 'best' race, and not their own race?

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2018, 12:17:35 PM »

Black people aren't talented.

Well dude, not everyone on the planet can be as talented as you. I bet you're a real Liza Minelli.

BTW: Thanks for the new sig line.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline timterroo

• domo arigato gozaimashita
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2018, 02:37:41 PM »
Society has already redefined the word "race". "Race" is just a word to distinguish between varying societies and cultures. Human "race" is nonetheless a race, no redefinition needed. And it's not pointless -  when try to distinguish ourselves from other variations of species, we tend to create a slight narcissistic view of the world, but it's only natural

Admitting variations between races is not narcissism, but simply realism. By trying to pointlessly redefine the term "race" and claim "we're all the same" you're denying that each and everyone of us has our own strengths and weaknesses. We're all different, some of us more different than others, and some of us exceedingly more similar to some races than others. In fact, I would argue that narcissism is believing that all of humanity is the same as you.

By stating we are the "human race" that does not mean I ignore differences between individuals. You have a knack for putting words in my mouth. I'm not denying anything; in fact, I agree with you that believing everyone is the same as "me" is narcissistic, so is thinking that everyone is different than "me" - it's the "me" factor that makes it narcissistic. As a human race though, we are all much more similar than we are different. It is when people forget this fact that they start buying into racism and prejudice.

Racism is fueled by culture and society more so than biology.

Thork, either you are trolling, or you are a narcissistic bigot. You might want to watch your words in this thread; I don't think you'll find much support for that way of thinking.
"noche te ipsum"

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2018, 05:58:07 PM »

You're mixing up the words "race" and "ethnicity". Ethnicity is your cultural background and race is your biological background. Your race cannot be determined by your culture and vice-versa. Racism is specifically prejudice based on someone's biological characteristics, though there are many people who have repeatedly tried to redefine the word to mean something broader, much like you're trying to do right now. This is the root of arguments, for example, where an educated person says "you cannot be racist against Russians" and an uneducated person says "you can be racist against Russians." Russian is a nationality, which is part of your ethnicity, not your race. However, comments such as "I hate black people" are racist, because they specifically target a biological quality of a person. It's important to remember that your biology doesn't determine your culture, and this is why the difference between the word "race" and the word "ethnicity" is very important.

The people who want you to believe your race is "fueled by culture" are the very same people who want to put you in a stereotype box based on your race.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 06:10:06 PM by Rushy »

Offline timterroo

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2018, 06:08:36 PM »

You're mixing up the words "race" and "ethnicity". Ethnicity is your cultural background and race is your biological background. Your race cannot be determined by your culture and vice-versa. Racism is specifically prejudice based on someone's biological characteristics, though there are many people who have repeatedly tried to redefine the word to mean something broader, much like you're trying to do right now.

If you don't understand something I said, please ask for clarification instead of continually and impudentently straw manning me. RacISM is different than racE. I was talking about racISM. It is sourced by ignorant egoists and cultural bias.
"noche te ipsum"

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2018, 06:10:49 PM »

You're mixing up the words "race" and "ethnicity". Ethnicity is your cultural background and race is your biological background. Your race cannot be determined by your culture and vice-versa. Racism is specifically prejudice based on someone's biological characteristics, though there are many people who have repeatedly tried to redefine the word to mean something broader, much like you're trying to do right now.

If you don't understand something I said, please ask for clarification instead of continually and impudentently straw manning me. RacISM is different than racE. I was talking about racISM. It is sourced by ignorant egoists and cultural bias.

Racism is merely an expansion on the term "race". Please read my fully edited post.

Offline timterroo

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2018, 06:20:27 PM »

Racism is merely an expansion on the term "race". Please read my fully edited post.

Not merely, they actually have separate meanings... Race is something you "are", racism is something you "do". People are not racist because of who they are or where they come from. People are racist because of social and cultural bias, ignorance, fear, and hate. None of those social characteristics determine your biology, and the act of prejudice is not due to your race.
"noche te ipsum"

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2018, 06:47:50 PM »

Incorrect.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men%27s_100_metres_world_record_progression
(All black men.)

*Some video links*

That's it? Eddie Murphy, Muhammad Ali and Tupac? That's their best contribution to the world?

I raise you Isaac Newton, Michelangelo and Rachel Riley's backside.

Also I'm not sure having a higher response to extraneous testosterone injections is a 'talent'.

You might want to watch your words in this thread; I don't think you'll find much support for that way of thinking.
And here come the shit-eating leftists with their silence anyone who disagrees with them mantra.  ::)
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline timterroo

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2018, 07:07:27 PM »

Incorrect.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men%27s_100_metres_world_record_progression
(All black men.)

*Some video links*

That's it? Eddie Murphy, Muhammad Ali and Tupac? That's their best contribution to the world?

I raise you Isaac Newton, Michelangelo and Rachel Riley's backside.

Also I'm not sure having a higher response to extraneous testosterone injections is a 'talent'.

You might want to watch your words in this thread; I don't think you'll find much support for that way of thinking.
And here come the shit-eating leftists with their silence anyone who disagrees with them mantra.  ::)

How about Neil degrass Tyson? Martin Luther? Barack Obama?

I will not try to silence you, my cautioning you was simply for your own benefit - being racist is not only unpopular, it is incredibly ignorant behavior and for you to be blatently prejudice demonstrates a real lack of intelligence.

I won't say "everyone" is racist, but most people are. Understanding that your biases and prejudices are born of ignorance and fear is the start of the end of racism.
"noche te ipsum"

Online juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2018, 08:28:24 PM »

Lay off the personal attacks, Thork. Keep it in CN/AR. Warned

Rama Set

« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2018, 10:11:02 PM »
People often, in the act of being racist ascribe cultural practices to people of certain phenotypes. Unfortunately though many educated people are still racist. There are strong evolutionary reasons to mistrust outsiders and as high minded as people get, “awareness” and education aren’t always the cure. Sometimes it’s patience and forbearance.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2018, 10:30:41 PM »

Not merely, they actually have separate meanings... Race is something you "are", racism is something you "do". People are not racist because of who they are or where they come from. People are racist because of social and cultural bias, ignorance, fear, and hate. None of those social characteristics determine your biology, and the act of prejudice is not due to your race.

You keep saying this over and over again, but once again I have to remind you that it's not up to you to randomly expand on the definitions of words. "Racism isn't about race" is a rather hilarious sentence, which I'm sure one day you'll garner the ability to realize why.

Offline timterroo

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2018, 10:48:08 PM »
People often, in the act of being racist ascribe cultural practices to people of certain phenotypes. Unfortunately though many educated people are still racist. There are strong evolutionary reasons to mistrust outsiders and as high minded as people get, “awareness” and education aren’t always the cure. Sometimes it’s patience and forbearance.

Yes, that is definitely true, and it has been shown in studies that societies do typically push away "outsiders". It is true that in most societies, if you cannot adapt to the collective, you will not survive, and there seems to be an evolutionary explanation for why humans conform.

Being racist is not necessarily a choice - people are not making a conscious decision to be racist, most of the time. It's called implicit bias. Often, we are not aware of our biases, and we act on them without even knowing. If you don't believe you have implicit biases, you should look online for an implicit bias test. I'm sure you can find one. I have set them up for professors in the past, so they can do research on the subject. It turns out that when trying to associate positive or negative words with either a black or white individual, or man or woman, we have slower reaction to some pairs and not others. For instance, you will be shown a picture of a white or black male, and also a word; either positive or negative. You might be asked to press a button if you see a black man with a positive word, if its a negative word, don't press the button. For example you see a black man and the word "nice". Press the button. You see a black man and the word "mean". Don't press the button. People who are white and take this test, often will take much longer to press the button in this case. If it is a white man and a positive word, they press the button quicker.

What this shows is a preconceived notion about the relationship of two variables. This is a bias. The same thing happens when a male is shown pictures of either or man or women and a particular occupation. Men will associate a picture of a woman and a science-related occupation more slowly than they will a woman and a humanity-related occupation. This shows a bias that men are more scientific and women are more artsy and crafty.

Reply to Rushy's new post:

You keep saying this over and over again, but once again I have to remind you that it's not up to you to randomly expand on the definitions of words. "Racism isn't about race" is a rather hilarious sentence, which I'm sure one day you'll garner the ability to realize why.

Umm... where did I say that racism wasn't about race? Where can you actually pull that quote from?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 10:52:20 PM by timterroo »
"noche te ipsum"

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2018, 10:58:13 PM »
Assuming you are correct and it is some kind of weakness or bad habit.

But if it is a very natural way to stop competition in your own backyard, end subsidies to those leeching from your community and stop an upheaval of your own culture to make way for an invasive one ... then it should be encouraged, not 'educated away' or 'making people aware' that your viewpoint is the only one that is correct. This is a very dangerous experiment and it is only happening to white people. No one else is inviting the world to live with them. Everyone else has a home they can call their own.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline timterroo

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2018, 11:11:57 PM »
Assuming you are correct and it is some kind of weakness or bad habit.

But if it is a very natural way to stop competition in your own backyard, end subsidies to those leeching from your community and stop an upheaval of your own culture to make way for an invasive one ... then it should be encouraged, not 'educated away' or 'making people aware' that your viewpoint is the only one that is correct. This is a very dangerous experiment and it is only happening to white people. No one else is inviting the world to live with them. Everyone else has a home they can call their own.

I don't know if I can do this topic justice in just a few sentences or paragraphs....

Every society has had to fight for its right to be where it is. Societies all around the world are at risk of losing what they fought for to claim their society. History has shown this to be true, and will continue to be true until something changes. Until human nature evolves to be... perhaps less selfish... less focused on ones own life, but more focused on a greater life. A greater consciousness. At present our life is threatened not by other humans, not by war, not by famine, or disease (at least not globally/planely). We are threatened by our weather. By our rising seas, our ever-growing island of shit and trash in the pacific ocean. Our roads, lakes, beaches, rivers, forests, and oceans polluted with shit that we made. Shit that we chose not to be responsible for, yet willing to gain for (by consumption). We must change. We must evolve to a higher consciousness. If we do not, we will fail as a race, regardless what its definition.
"noche te ipsum"