Dual1ty

Re: Died Suddenly
« Reply #280 on: October 08, 2023, 07:23:18 PM »
No, more like human history really.
You should probably go find some old people.  Ask them about polio.

If they're old enough they will also tell me how there used to be no autists like you back in the old days before mass vaxx. Now that people are more vaxxed than ever it's commonplace and you can't go one week without meeting someone on the spectrum or hearing about it. I wonder why?
Autism existed.  Facinsting read: the term was coined in 1911 (over 100 years after the first vaccine) to mean an excess of infentile fantasy in children.  But this was challenged and rewritten in 1972 to mean a deficiency of fantasy. 

1918 had the military made influeza vaccine to combat the spanish flu.  It was inconclusive.
1937 had the yellow fever vaccine, which worked.  Got the man a nobel prize.
1939 had the whooping cough vaccine which apparently wasn't 100% effective but went from 15.1 children/100 children to 2.3/100 children infection rate.  Not bad.
1954 had the polio vaccine.
1960 had a second type of polio vaccine.

So yeah, vaccines have been around longer than the definition of Autism.  And this wasn't because Autism didn't exist but rather it wasn't diagnosed properly.

Probably just called em Retard, slow, touched, posessed by satan, etc...

Well, considering that autism and all those terms are synonymous with brain damage - yes, I believe brain-damaged people existed before maxx vaccination. Duh.

But there's A LOT more since the mass vaxx, and steadily on the rise year after year.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 08, 2023, 09:02:28 PM »
No, more like human history really.
You should probably go find some old people.  Ask them about polio.

If they're old enough they will also tell me how there used to be no autists like you back in the old days before mass vaxx. Now that people are more vaxxed than ever it's commonplace and you can't go one week without meeting someone on the spectrum or hearing about it. I wonder why?
Autism existed.  Facinsting read: the term was coined in 1911 (over 100 years after the first vaccine) to mean an excess of infentile fantasy in children.  But this was challenged and rewritten in 1972 to mean a deficiency of fantasy. 

1918 had the military made influeza vaccine to combat the spanish flu.  It was inconclusive.
1937 had the yellow fever vaccine, which worked.  Got the man a nobel prize.
1939 had the whooping cough vaccine which apparently wasn't 100% effective but went from 15.1 children/100 children to 2.3/100 children infection rate.  Not bad.
1954 had the polio vaccine.
1960 had a second type of polio vaccine.

So yeah, vaccines have been around longer than the definition of Autism.  And this wasn't because Autism didn't exist but rather it wasn't diagnosed properly.

Probably just called em Retard, slow, touched, posessed by satan, etc...

Well, considering that autism and all those terms are synonymous with brain damage - yes, I believe brain-damaged people existed before maxx vaccination. Duh.

But there's A LOT more since the mass vaxx, and steadily on the rise year after year.
Well.. no.  Autism isn't brain damage.  There's certainly something not wired properly, but its not actual damage.  Damage implies it was fine beforehand.

As for why the rise:
Increase diagnosises, better access to such care, wider education on what autism is, and a rising population.  Y'all always forget the population rise. 
If 1% of people are autistic, more people will be diagnosed every year simply because the total population keeps growing.  Simple math.
But its mostly better diagnostics.  Plus some people are high functioning so they wouldn't have been diagnosed 20 years ago but now they would.

In any case, your entire belief on that comes from one debunked study that was never repeated.  Much like believing in bigfoot because someone took a blurry picture of a tall, hairy humanoid.  Probably.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Dual1ty

« Reply #282 on: October 08, 2023, 10:11:43 PM »
Well.. no.  Autism isn't brain damage.  There's certainly something not wired properly, but its not actual damage.  Damage implies it was fine beforehand.

As for why the rise:
Increase diagnosises, better access to such care, wider education on what autism is, and a rising population.  Y'all always forget the population rise. 
If 1% of people are autistic, more people will be diagnosed every year simply because the total population keeps growing.  Simple math.
But its mostly better diagnostics.  Plus some people are high functioning so they wouldn't have been diagnosed 20 years ago but now they would.

In any case, your entire belief on that comes from one debunked study that was never repeated.  Much like believing in bigfoot because someone took a blurry picture of a tall, hairy humanoid.  Probably.

Proportionaly speaking there are more autistic aka brain-damaged people than ever. Vaxx is not the only cause, but it's either the main cause or a close second.

High-functioning simply means the damage isn't as bad. That's why you have a whole spectrum that directly correlates to how brain-damaged you are in key areas.

It's actually well known that vaxx can -and does- cause brain damage. A scientific fact. Well, they can cause all sorts of biological damages and even death because they're poisons.

You can be in denial all you want, but facts are facts.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 10:48:10 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 08, 2023, 11:30:16 PM »
Actually you are. Not part of the fringes, though. More like part of the mainstream corral with all the other clueless farm animals. BAAA!!!

Right, like any cultist you think you're one of the chosen few privy to the real truth, never mind what pesky irrelevancies like "science" have to say. You must really feel special not to be one of the sheep!  :D
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 09, 2023, 02:30:43 AM »
There are also a lot more chemical additives and preservatives in processed food and all sorts of nasty chemicals in the environment than there were back in the day.  But that couldn't have anything to do with what's going on now, could it?  Nah.  Gotta be the vaxxes.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: October 09, 2023, 04:17:28 AM »

As for why the rise:

Proportionaly speaking there are more autistic aka brain-damaged people than ever. Vaxx is not the only cause, but it's either the main cause or a close second.

High-functioning simply means the damage isn't as bad. That's why you have a whole spectrum that directly correlates to how brain-damaged you are in key areas.

It's actually well known that vaxx can -and does- cause brain damage. A scientific fact. Well, they can cause all sorts of biological damages and even death because they're poisons.

You can be in denial all you want, but facts are facts.

A fact is it?
Well then perhaps you can tell me why 99% of the world doesn't have Autism?  Seems odd if all vaccines ever made since the smallpox vaccine are poison.

Also, please cite 3 peer reviewed papers stating this as a fact.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Dual1ty

« Reply #286 on: October 09, 2023, 09:39:50 AM »
Actually you are. Not part of the fringes, though. More like part of the mainstream corral with all the other clueless farm animals. BAAA!!!

Right, like any cultist you think you're one of the chosen few privy to the real truth, never mind what pesky irrelevancies like "science" have to say. You must really feel special not to be one of the sheep!  :D

Maybe you should change your name to Ranty. 

There are also a lot more chemical additives and preservatives in processed food and all sorts of nasty chemicals in the environment than there were back in the day.  But that couldn't have anything to do with what's going on now, could it?  Nah.  Gotta be the vaxxes.

Chemicals causing autism, aka brain damage? Don't be silly!

Well duh, since both metals and chemicals can cause brain damage, there are multiple causes of "autism". So I'm not even sure if vaxx are the #1 cause. I already said as much before you posted your "retort".

A fact is it?
Well then perhaps you can tell me why 99% of the world doesn't have Autism?  Seems odd if all vaccines ever made since the smallpox vaccine are poison.

Well, I'm not an expert but not all vaxx are the same and you have to get unlucky to get significant brain damage in certain areas from vaxx.

In the US alone they're already at 3%:

https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 10:07:27 AM by Dual1ty »

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 09, 2023, 04:12:22 PM »

Why? Does my amusement at your delusions come across as ranting? I promise, I'm just laughing at you.

Ranting is what you're doing, but please don't stop, it's frequently hilarious!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 04:14:03 PM by Roundy »
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Dual1ty

« Reply #288 on: October 09, 2023, 04:56:57 PM »

Why? Does my amusement at your delusions come across as ranting? I promise, I'm just laughing at you.

I can't see you laughing, though.

Show me how you're laughing, send me a video.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 09, 2023, 05:12:52 PM »

I can't see you laughing, though.

Show me how you're laughing, send me a video.

I expressed my laughter through the power of the emoticon  :D

Dual1ty

« Reply #290 on: October 09, 2023, 05:20:03 PM »

In other words, another anonymous troll.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 09, 2023, 05:30:16 PM »

In other words, another anonymous troll.

Kindred spirits, we are!

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 09, 2023, 05:34:16 PM »

Chemicals causing autism, aka brain damage? Don't be silly!

Well duh, since both metals and chemicals can cause brain damage, there are multiple causes of "autism". So I'm not even sure if vaxx are the #1 cause. I already said as much before you posted your "retort".

A fact is it?

Well, I'm not an expert but not all vaxx are the same and you have to get unlucky to get significant brain damage in certain areas from vaxx.

In the US alone they're already at 3%:

https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html

Question:
How do you know it causes any damage?  What is your baseline and how do you test for damage vs birth defect?

Second question: why is the damage random if everyone in the same country has the same vaccination schedule?

Dual1ty

« Reply #293 on: October 09, 2023, 06:11:44 PM »
Question:
How do you know it causes any damage?  What is your baseline and how do you test for damage vs birth defect?

Second question: why is the damage random if everyone in the same country has the same vaccination schedule?

Vaxx are meant to cause damage, that's their whole purpose besides making huge profits. At best they're meant to not do anything except make money. The entire theory that they help you is utter bunk and full of myths and lies. It's just a lottery what kind of damage you get, but some vaxx are more dangerous than others.

I was very much pro-vaxx (that's what they train you to be in school besides a globe believer and all the rest of it, if you remember) and it took me years to reach that conclusion, so it's not a walk in the park to explain it (and like I said I'm not an expert). I'm just giving you the facts and you can do your own research if you want to, which is definitely the best course of action.

That said, even mainstream doesn't tell you that they're harmless lol. They just can't hide everything and they can't always blame something else...

In fact, they tell you they're toxic because they have to be toxic. Kinda like Blue Marble is fake because it has to be. Teehee.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 06:35:31 PM by Dual1ty »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 09, 2023, 07:02:45 PM »
Question:

Vaxx are meant to cause damage, that's their whole purpose besides making huge profits. At best they're meant to not do anything except make money. The entire theory that they help you is utter bunk and full of myths and lies. It's just a lottery what kind of damage you get, but some vaxx are more dangerous than others.

I was very much pro-vaxx (that's what they train you to be in school besides a globe believer and all the rest of it, if you remember) and it took me years to reach that conclusion, so it's not a walk in the park to explain it (and like I said I'm not an expert). I'm just giving you the facts and you can do your own research if you want to, which is definitely the best course of action.

That said, even mainstream doesn't tell you that they're harmless lol. They just can't hide everything and they can't always blame something else...

In fact, they tell you they're toxic because they have to be toxic. Kinda like Blue Marble is fake because it has to be. Teehee.
I have done my own research.  And it is not showing what you say. 

You, however, don't even seem to know why you think what you do.  You just know "Vaccines bad" without having the understanding as to why.

Its very curious.

But tell me, why is it full of lies?  Is smallpox still a treat?  Polio?  Whooping cough?  Measels?
Or did these diseases just not exist?  Or weren't a problem?

Dual1ty

« Reply #295 on: October 09, 2023, 07:26:12 PM »

You, however, don't even seem to know why you think what you do.  You just know "Vaccines bad" without having the understanding as to why.

Its very curious.

But tell me, why is it full of lies?  Is smallpox still a treat?  Polio?  Whooping cough?  Measels?

I'm very happy for you that you did your own research (just like I imagine you did your own research regarding FE, yes?).

I understand more than you think, I'm simply not willing to share it on demand just for the sake of being attacked by you or any other vaxx cult member.

It's very obvious that's what your intent is. The only reason I'm replying to you is out of brief courtesy because you did help my research a bit in another thread. Granted, you did it for the wrong reasons, but oh well.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 07:45:55 PM by Dual1ty »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 09, 2023, 08:53:41 PM »

Its very curious.

I'm very happy for you that you did your own research (just like I imagine you did your own research regarding FE, yes?).

I understand more than you think, I'm simply not willing to share it on demand just for the sake of being attacked by you or any other vaxx cult member.

It's very obvious that's what your intent is. The only reason I'm replying to you is out of brief courtesy because you did help my research a bit in another thread. Granted, you did it for the wrong reasons, but oh well.
Oh I did.  You should see some of my early posts.  But I learned early on that it doesn't matter what you say, what proof you have or who gives it: you can't win them over.  Not even god could convice FEers that the earth is round.  Their minds started on that fact and work around it to make everything else fit.  And its such a cornerstone of their world view that removing it would he akin to plucking out your own eyes. 

As for my intent: my intent is to debate.  To argue.  I learned alot doing it.  Like the Hawaii thread: learned alot about satellite imagry. Odd you wanted something (satellite images) that don't exist on a flat earth but meh.

But you are no different than most others here: you have a belief but nothing holding it up.  Instead you build your view around that belief and explain away things that don't fit with pure imagination.  In the end, you're hallow.  Empty.  A shell of ideas and fantasy because you can't accept that the world isn't how you thought.

Know those people who argue if a star destroyer could beat the enterprise?  Thats you.  Making up things in a made up world so your numbers make you the winner.

Dual1ty

« Reply #297 on: October 09, 2023, 09:03:24 PM »

Its very curious.

Oh I did.  You should see some of my early posts.  But I learned early on that it doesn't matter what you say, what proof you have or who gives it: you can't win them over.  Not even god could convice FEers that the earth is round.  Their minds started on that fact and work around it to make everything else fit.  And its such a cornerstone of their world view that removing it would he akin to plucking out your own eyes. 

As for my intent: my intent is to debate.  To argue.  I learned alot doing it.  Like the Hawaii thread: learned alot about satellite imagry. Odd you wanted something (satellite images) that don't exist on a flat earth but meh.

But you are no different than most others here: you have a belief but nothing holding it up.  Instead you build your view around that belief and explain away things that don't fit with pure imagination.  In the end, you're hallow.  Empty.  A shell of ideas and fantasy because you can't accept that the world isn't how you thought.

Know those people who argue if a star destroyer could beat the enterprise?  Thats you.  Making up things in a made up world so your numbers make you the winner.

Nope, that's you projecting.

You've been here long enough and this is the result. Nothing short of a mid-life crysis, me thinks.

You're already starting from a flawed premise which is that you're here to argue or debate while not realizing that arguments and debates are futile when it comes to discussing facts. You just have no epistemological basis for anything you believe other than you want to believe it, that's why you have to hold on to any arguments and explanations that suit said beliefs and reject anything that goes against them. It's the prototype of the close-minded autistic smartass know-it-all because he has Wikipedia, fact-checkers, etc. Total neckbeard!

Bye bye Mr. Dave. Take care.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 09:26:52 PM by Dual1ty »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 09, 2023, 10:09:38 PM »

Its very curious.

Nope, that's you projecting.

You've been here long enough and this is the result. Nothing short of a mid-life crysis, me thinks.

You're already starting from a flawed premise which is that you're here to argue or debate while not realizing that arguments and debates are futile when it comes to discussing facts. You just have no epistemological basis for anything you believe other than you want to believe it, that's why you have to hold on to any arguments and explanations that suit said beliefs and reject anything that goes against them. It's the prototype of the close-minded autistic smartass know-it-all because he has Wikipedia, fact-checkers, etc. Total neckbeard!

Bye bye Mr. Dave. Take care.
I'm sorry but I'm still waiting on your facts. 
I could post polio and smallpox numbers pre and post vaccine to prove they work but for some reason, you don't care.  You dismiss it without a second thought.  You can't even explain why you know vaccines do nothing or are intentionally made to harm. 
Perhaps I am projecting.  But then I'd expect you to put me to rest with more than your word or some youtuber who thinks a fire looks wierd because his gut tells him.  Or a known manipulator who made his career with edits and hypothetical questions kept off camera that would make a reality tv producer look like an ameature.

But you don't.  Just the same old  song and dance.

Dual1ty

« Reply #299 on: October 09, 2023, 10:26:55 PM »
I'm sorry but I'm still waiting on your facts. 
I could post polio and smallpox numbers pre and post vaccine to prove they work but for some reason, you don't care.  You dismiss it without a second thought.  You can't even explain why you know vaccines do nothing or are intentionally made to harm. 
Perhaps I am projecting.  But then I'd expect you to put me to rest with more than your word or some youtuber who thinks a fire looks wierd because his gut tells him.  Or a known manipulator who made his career with edits and hypothetical questions kept off camera that would make a reality tv producer look like an ameature.

But you don't.  Just the same old  song and dance.

It's not my job to personally explain anything to you. Especially because I know you're just gonna attempt to debunk anything I say or give some argument as to why I'm wrong.

I can post this nicely presented information for anyone interested, but you Dave are gonna have to take your amazing debunking arguments to the producing channel, because I personally don't care about them. I'm too old for that shit even though I'm still young (and healthy as fuck).  ;D

https://odysee.com/@drsambailey:c/Toxicology-vs-Virology-Rockefeller-Institute-and-the-Criminal-Polio-Fraud:1