Offline pilot172

• Thunder down under
    • View Profile
Re: Edges...
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2014, 11:21:20 AM »
best insult ever but have you got evidence of doing either of those things I haven't done either but can you show evidence you have
If you're into photographic evidence, Parsifal and I have taken hundreds of pictures all around Australia. A subset of those can be found here.

Here's me on our cruise to Tasmania. It was windy, which didn't do favours to my long hair.

I guess I could scan some pages from my passport to provide evidence of my UK - USA - Australia - Malaysia - Sri Lanka - UK trip, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with doing that.
pictures can be fake how do we know that's not just cgi
1 in 10 suicides apparently could be stopped if someone smiled or made the person happy for a minute so its my goal in life to make as many people as happy as possible...also QUEENSLANDER!!!!

Offline Tintagel

• Full of Tinier Tintagels
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2014, 02:54:48 PM »
best insult ever but have you got evidence of doing either of those things I haven't done either but can you show evidence you have
If you're into photographic evidence, Parsifal and I have taken hundreds of pictures all around Australia. A subset of those can be found here.

Here's me on our cruise to Tasmania. It was windy, which didn't do favours to my long hair.

I guess I could scan some pages from my passport to provide evidence of my UK - USA - Australia - Malaysia - Sri Lanka - UK trip, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with doing that.

You don't. 

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2014, 05:26:58 PM »
You don't. That's why it's evidence and not proof. You could, of course, contact Spirit of Tasmania and ask them about booking 11101770, sailing to Melbourne on 14/9/2013, but for all you know, they could be in on the conspiracy trying to convince you that the Earth is flat.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Ghost of V

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2014, 10:40:17 PM »

I'm not calling you a liar. I just have some questions.

Wind? Is that why your face looks like it was blurred out with the blur pen in Photoshop? Is that also why the body of that person looks like that of a female and not a male?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2014, 12:02:04 AM »
Wind? Is that why your face looks like it was blurred out with the blur pen in Photoshop?
You can't see my face because it's completely covered in hair. I haven't cut it in a very long time, and the wind makes it go all over the place. Many of the pictures in that collection show my face, including this one.

Is that also why the body of that person looks like that of a female and not a male?
I think most females would have breasts. My chest is very flat.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Ghost of V

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2014, 12:21:56 AM »
Many of the pictures in that collection show my face, including this one.

That's you alright.

The first picture just looks strange though. I can see that your hair is in your face, but the wind and the way the camera captured the shot make it look all disfigured.

Offline pilot172

• Thunder down under
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2014, 11:37:08 AM »
so why aren't pictures of a roundearth able to be used as evidence for a round earth
1 in 10 suicides apparently could be stopped if someone smiled or made the person happy for a minute so its my goal in life to make as many people as happy as possible...also QUEENSLANDER!!!!

Offline Tintagel

• Full of Tinier Tintagels
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2014, 01:05:08 PM »
so why aren't pictures of a roundearth able to be used as evidence for a round earth
Ostensibly, pizaaplanet took those photos himself (or was at the very least present when they were taken).  If you take a photo of the earth that shows it to be a sphere yourself, feel free to show it to us, and it will have greater credibility than something you found on Google images claiming to be a photo of the earth from space.  It's still just a photo, though, and we don't know for sure if it is what you purport it to be, just as you can't be sure PP isn't standing on a soundstage made to look like the Spirit of Tasmania II.

Offline pilot172

• Thunder down under
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2014, 12:10:37 PM »
see theres the stalemate neither of us can prove to the other by using theoretical stuff and pictures we need to do an actual experiment to prove it...so whos up for a flight over the south pole