Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: President Joe Biden
« Reply #1040 on: July 11, 2022, 03:54:46 AM »
The UK just sends you a piece of paper that tells you where to turn up to vote. You don't even need to bring it with you, it's just there for information.
I have to say our system has always felt a bit flaky for the reasons you've mentioned.

I guess if I turned up and said I'm Mr Neighbours Name from Neighbour's Address then they'd let me vote.
But if my neighbour had already been to vote then I'd get caught in the lie. Or if they turned up later in the day to then they'd realise something is up when his name is already crossed off. I might get lucky and he might not vote I guess. I guess I could go at the start of the day and vote as him and then go later as me and hope they don't recognise me. Or send someone not registered to vote to pretend to be him I guess.

But it's all a fair amount of effort for...one extra vote. The risk/reward calculation doesn't really make it worth it. Especially if you're not in a marginal seat, often it's pretty clear who is going to win anyway. As much as I rail against FPTP, it almost protects against this sort of thing because it's just not worth it. I've not seen any evidence that voter fraud is a problem here although I agree I don't know how they check.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/11/29/true-tale-absentee-voter-fraud-north-carolina-523238

It's a lot more difficult to get away with retail voting fraud than one would think.  The anomaly tends to stick out to accountants and data scientists.  To change an election it would take a lot of people coordinating to do something extremely illegal.
You mean like the lot occupying Langley and Arlington, in conjunction with Beijing?

No.  This incident actually happened.
So, you are claiming it doesn't take massive voter fraud to alter the outcome of an election.

Gotcha.

No.  It did take massive voter fraud to change this particular election and the fraud is very obvious.
I see.

Massive = 124 votes.

When you get your story straight, then you should come back and start posting again.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: July 21, 2022, 04:47:22 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62256544

He’s even handling getting Covid better than Trump. None of this being hospitalised and nearly dying nonsense
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: July 21, 2022, 09:20:05 PM »
Biden got what after 4 shots? Oh dementia...
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Rama Set

« Reply #1043 on: July 21, 2022, 10:19:46 PM »
Biden got what after 4 shots? Oh dementia...

He had that before.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: July 22, 2022, 06:14:34 AM »
Biden got what after 4 shots?

They never claimed the shot would make you completely immune to covid. That's just some little gotcha fantasy conservatives have. Like oh this Dem got covid, haha see I told you my dumb redneck non-scientific opinion was right!

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: July 22, 2022, 05:03:06 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62256544

He’s even handling getting Covid better than Trump. None of this being hospitalised and nearly dying nonsense

It's because Biden is being blessed by the combined prayers of liberals and conservatives: liberals praying that he's fine because they like him and conservatives praying that he's fine so that they avoid President Harris.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: July 24, 2022, 03:33:14 AM »
Under Biden the White House is an assisted living facility.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 03:40:30 AM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #1047 on: July 24, 2022, 04:04:49 AM »
I’m Tom Bishop and I hate old people, when they’re Liberal.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: July 24, 2022, 01:50:01 PM »
The doctor obviously isn't taking the detail about Biden showing him his empty plate seriously. He just meant it as a funny little anecdote about his recovery. Personally, I welcome the openness concerning Biden's medical details. It's a nice change from Trump's doctors lying about his height and weight, secret hospital visits, and general insistence on the fact that an obese slug of a man who could barely stand up straight was actually a superman in peak physical condition.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: July 24, 2022, 02:36:29 PM »
Hey that big fat ass of his might have saved this country. What if he was actually capable of walking to congress on January 6?

Rama Set

« Reply #1050 on: July 24, 2022, 02:51:51 PM »
Hey that big fat ass of his might have saved this country. What if he was actually capable of walking to congress on January 6?

The deleted secret service texts are all “yo POTUS so fat” jokes

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: July 24, 2022, 04:29:40 PM »

The deleted secret service texts are all “yo POTUS so fat” jokes

Yo POTUS so fat, it takes a whole squad to body cover one side.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: July 30, 2022, 04:32:44 PM »
Quick questions...

Do you think Brandon is gonna send a slate of fake construction workers to erect "the foot of wall" he swore would never be built during his administration?

Or will he send pedos to finish it?
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: July 30, 2022, 05:35:55 PM »
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: July 30, 2022, 10:41:51 PM »
this guy is brain dead, send me the money MF

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/joe-biden-seems-think-sent-americans-checks-8000-video/

Yeah, definitely a gaf on his part.  Probably got a bunch of numbers and summaries mixed up.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #1055 on: July 31, 2022, 01:17:06 AM »
this guy is brain dead, send me the money MF

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/joe-biden-seems-think-sent-americans-checks-8000-video/

Yeah, definitely a gaf on his part.  Probably got a bunch of numbers and summaries mixed up.

The guy is old and not all there. He needs a rest.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: August 03, 2022, 09:50:37 PM »
Joes looking to go in for a sniffer doodle.

Cute dress, with all the money we sent your daddy boy you could have had a tailor add two buttons and move those nips.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/26/zelensky-urges-biden-to-visit-ukraine/

Rama Set

« Reply #1057 on: August 03, 2022, 11:01:11 PM »
Joes looking to go in for a sniffer doodle.

Cute dress, with all the money we sent your daddy boy you could have had a tailor add two buttons and move those nips.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/26/zelensky-urges-biden-to-visit-ukraine/

Are you ok?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: September 01, 2022, 07:42:38 PM »
Joe is an idiot with all the Dems..

Grid can't and will never handle electric vehicles.

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/california-advises-slower-ev-charging-175627840.html

Rama Set

« Reply #1059 on: September 01, 2022, 07:53:42 PM »
Joe is an idiot with all the Dems..

Grid can't and will never handle electric vehicles.

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/california-advises-slower-ev-charging-175627840.html

Perhaps it will encourage people to drive less.