Rama Set

Re: President Joe Biden
« Reply #560 on: December 22, 2021, 10:23:50 AM »
Incorrect. Biden's unpopularity and wanting Biden impeached does have something to do with each other.

You are incapable of showing that the desire to impeach remains so you tried to substitute another metric that does not show that people continue to want to impeach Biden. You have nothing.

Actually Biden continues to be a deeply unpopular president.

Irrelevant.

Your claim that people have changed their opinion on him since September is what needs evidence, rather than assumed.

I haven’t said they have. I’m saying you don’t have evidence that people currently wish to impeach Biden. Please keep up.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #561 on: December 22, 2021, 10:01:21 PM »
Incorrect. Biden's unpopularity and wanting Biden impeached does have something to do with each other.

You are incapable of showing that the desire to impeach remains so you tried to substitute another metric that does not show that people continue to want to impeach Biden. You have nothing.

Irrelevant.

Your claim that people have changed their opinion on him since September is what needs evidence, rather than assumed.

I haven’t said they have. I’m saying you don’t have evidence that people currently wish to impeach Biden. Please keep up.
So, it appears you're stating no people in the US support impeachment of Biden.

Shirley, you can't be serious.  - Striker

I live in the US and I currently want Joe Biden impeached.

There is your evidence.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 10:12:39 PM by Action80 »
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Rama Set

« Reply #562 on: December 22, 2021, 10:18:00 PM »

Irrelevant.

There is your evidence.

I’m not saying that, and don’t call me Shirley.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #563 on: December 22, 2021, 10:31:48 PM »
HOW DOES THIS:
I’m saying you don’t have evidence that people currently wish to impeach Biden.
EQUAL THIS:

I’m not saying that...
Sorry, unless you're hinging the idea on the act of typing and not speaking, it appears your hypocrisy is rather evident.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: December 22, 2021, 10:54:06 PM »
Does he not understand that "People" is a general term used to represent a large, often times the majority, of humans in a stated area and that "people" does not mean "Any single human in any location" ?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #565 on: December 22, 2021, 11:27:20 PM »
HOW DOES THIS:
EQUAL THIS:

I’m not saying that...

Those are two responses to two different posts. Why should they be equal?

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #566 on: December 22, 2021, 11:34:04 PM »

Irrelevant.

There is your evidence.

Lackey Straw Poll: Should Biden be impeached?

Polled: 1
Respondents: 1 - YES

Results: 100% of Americans polled say that President Biden should be impeached.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #567 on: December 22, 2021, 11:41:53 PM »
HOW DOES THIS:
EQUAL THIS:

I’m not saying that...

The idea you could ever simply type what you mean to type is obviously in the dumpster.

Here is the bottom line. The fact there are people who want Biden impeached is akin to the fact the sky is blue.

Stop demanding evidence for patently true statements and stop trolling.

Rama Set

« Reply #568 on: December 23, 2021, 12:19:29 AM »
HOW DOES THIS:
EQUAL THIS:

I’m not saying that...

The idea you could ever simply type what you mean to type is obviously in the dumpster.

Here is the bottom line. The fact there are people who want Biden impeached is akin to the fact the sky is blue.

I was wasn’t asking for evidence that people anecdotally want Biden impeached. I was asking for evidence that there is a significant political will to impeach Biden. If you thought about the context of the entire conversation, specifically when Tom pointed out that a significant number of democrats wanted this, you would understand. You are too concerned with trying to catch me out, and it shows.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #569 on: December 23, 2021, 04:15:53 AM »
HOW DOES THIS:
EQUAL THIS:

I’m not saying that...

I was wasn’t asking for evidence that people anecdotally want Biden impeached. I was asking for evidence that there is a significant political will to impeach Biden. If you thought about the context of the entire conversation, specifically when Tom pointed out that a significant number of democrats wanted this, you would understand. You are too concerned with trying to catch me out, and it shows.
Not until this very post did you actually state what you were asking for.

You were being very general and imprecise in your communication.

There was nothing in your prior posts indicating anything near what you have written here.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #570 on: December 23, 2021, 04:50:51 AM »
I think Rama was crystal clear right here:

Not to mention the fact that Tom’s assertion that 40% of Dems want Biden impeached was based upon shaky ground, bordering on disingenuous:

A) The “poll” was  from early September, days after the Afghan debacle, not late December, i.e., now
B) The poll source is dubious at best from a site that has been cited before for being biased
C) The actual poll question wasn’t simply, “Should Biden be impeached?” as Tom intimated. The poll question was:  “I think Joe Biden deserves to be impeached because he’s abandoned thousands of Afghans who fought with us and he’s going to abandon some American citizens because he capitulated to the Taliban to a 31 August deadline.”

Pay attention to the entirety and context of an exchange.

« Reply #571 on: December 23, 2021, 09:13:59 AM »
Why would Joe, leaving Afghanistan be an 'impeachable' offence? What would he be indicted on? It was never going to be clean. And it was Trumps plan too lol. Joe was just in the hot seat when the timetable called for it

The war has been deeply unpopular for over a decade. It's been ridiculously costly too. Funny how repugs hated the war but when a dem got them out they want to 'impeach' them lol

If Trump was still on power, he'd have left and it would have been just as messy (if not worse) given his adoration of the Taliban. Before he left office he emboldened them. He even allowed them time to prep and plan giving them the timetable of Americas departure. Great going

And you can bet, the repugs would be very forgiving of Trump no matter how messy the withdrawal.

The thing is, you can't 'destroy' the Taliban any more than you can destroy the repugnican party. It's an idea. Not a thing or specific people. America could be in Afghanistan another 20 years. Nothing would change and the Taliban would still take over

America was right to leave. Should not have even bothered with that hellscape in the first place. But guess which party thought it was a great idea to begin with.....

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: December 24, 2021, 09:05:03 PM »
Honestly can you imagine the level of chaos if it had been Trump instead? Scary thought.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: December 24, 2021, 09:20:58 PM »

Rama Set

« Reply #574 on: December 24, 2021, 10:25:26 PM »
How does it feel to have voted for an utter imbecile?

https://nypost.com/2021/12/24/biden-says-i-agree-when-dad-drops-lets-go-brandon-on-call/

Oh no, Biden isnt up on le epic meme. Worst. President. Evah.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: December 24, 2021, 10:26:56 PM »
A president who's not obsessed with every little thing people are saying about him on social media? It's like a breath of fresh air tbh
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #576 on: December 24, 2021, 10:47:43 PM »
Ha.

Imagine voting for Trump. Twice.
And then saying this.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: December 25, 2021, 03:15:08 AM »

???

What do you think he should have done? Gotten mad? Started an argument with that guy? Ranted at the camera for a few minutes? Biden almost certainly knows exactly what that phrase means, and he handled this situation perfectly with a calm, unfazed response. Incidentally, "Let's go Brandon" is pure cringe. Conservatives aren't upsetting or triggering liberals when they say that; they're only embarrassing themselves. If "orange man bad" was a real thing that Trump critics really said and not an invention of Trump supporters trying to strawman them, then "Let's go Brandon" would be its conservative equivalent. You're an adult. You can swear if you like, and you can insult the president if you like. Using a weird code phrase or whatever to express the sentiment of "Fuck Joe Biden" doesn't make you look smart or subversive; it makes you look like a edgy kid trying to avoid getting in trouble with his parents.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: December 25, 2021, 09:23:40 AM »
Ha.

Imagine voting for Trump. Twice.
And then saying this.

Imagine voting twice and attacking the vaccine he helped push through at 'warp speed' and then saying this.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #579 on: December 25, 2021, 02:46:59 PM »
Here is the actual video.

I admit Joe is suffering from Alzheimers and has no clue.

You guys got Trumpitis and it is the only thing you got. No salient or worthwhile ideas. Just the inability to PMS effectively. Getting old.