Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
The Window of the Dome
« on: August 25, 2017, 05:16:02 PM »
Of course the Dome above the Flat Earth is real. God opened the windows of the dome for forty days and nights causing the world to be flooded. Only Noah and his family survived, which we are all decedents of.

This has been proven in numerous archaeological finds. You are not an ape, you may smell like one but don't let that fool you.

What sayeth you?
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
Re: The Window of the Dome
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 05:23:03 PM »
Of course the Dome above the Flat Earth is real. God opened the windows of the dome for forty days and nights causing the world to be flooded. Only Noah and his family survived, which we are all decedents of.

This has been proven in numerous archaeological finds. You are not an ape, you may smell like one but don't let that fool you.

What sayeth you?

Show your work.  Where was this proven?  "numerous archaeological finds" should be easy to demonstrate?

Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 05:38:13 PM »

What sayeth you?

This is NOT what the Bible says.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 08:24:21 PM »

What sayeth you?

Genesis 7:11-12King James Version (KJV)

11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

I believe in previous scripture I quoted God where he explains the dome and the waters above are heaven which hold the moon/sun/stars/angel an you and me shortly if you "get on Up"
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 08:37:06 PM »

What sayeth you?

Show your work.  Where was this proven?  "numerous archaeological finds" should be easy to demonstrate?

Tom has anyone ever told you, you're a real pain in the kester? Well you are. I don't need to prove to you my word, it's gospel, I am lead by the creator, what I speak and write are that of pure Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh. Now run along and pester someone who is intimidated by the Dark.....I am not !

Consider this your last and final fact check.

"These are only a few of many examples from the study of the earth and its contained fossils that support a major world-wide flood.  We can trust the Genesis record as a true account of an event in the past that affected the whole world."

Harold Coffin, Ph. D. Geology, paleobotany

http://www.bibleinfo.com/en/questions/there-evidence-flood-was-global

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 09:08:48 PM »

What sayeth you?

Tom has anyone ever told you, you're a real pain in the kester? Well you are. I don't need to prove to you my word, it's gospel, I am lead by the creator, what I speak and write are that of pure Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh. Now run along and pester someone who is intimidated by the Dark.....I am not !

Consider this your last and final fact check.

"These are only a few of many examples from the study of the earth and its contained fossils that support a major world-wide flood.  We can trust the Genesis record as a true account of an event in the past that affected the whole world."

Harold Coffin, Ph. D. Geology, paleobotany

http://www.bibleinfo.com/en/questions/there-evidence-flood-was-global

Oh, I know it.  Using logic and reason is a real pain to people that believe in books written from stories verbally handed down for hundreds of years by sheep herders.

I asked you in another thread, do you believe every word in the bible and do you obey everything it says you are to do or not do?

Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 09:48:29 PM »

What sayeth you?

11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

I believe in previous scripture I quoted God where he explains the dome and the waters above are heaven which hold the moon/sun/stars/angel an you and me shortly if you "get on Up"

And in others versions it is described as the heavens opening up.(a common reference to a downpour) Genesis 7:4 states that God will send rain for 40 days and nights. Nothing about opening windows in some fake dome.
-Terry50

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2017, 10:11:30 PM »

What sayeth you?

And in others versions it is described as the heavens opening up.(a common reference to a downpour) Genesis 7:4 states that God will send rain for 40 days and nights. Nothing about opening windows in some fake dome.

Stinky you're obviously young and mommy didn't take you to Sunday school. Let me give you some clarity.

Firmament in Hebrew is Rakia, it does in fact mean expanse or covering which is solid. The Firmament is heaven my friend and I hope we meet there someday. God loves the Stinky ones, guys like me have to work very hard to get my pass.

from the Vulgate firmamentum, which is used as the translation of the Hebrew raki'a . This word means simply "expansion." It denotes the space or expanse like an arch appearing immediately above us. They who rendered raki'a by firmamentum regarded it as a solid body. The language of Scripture is not scientific but popular, and hence we read of the sun rising and setting, and also here the use of this particular word. It is plain that it was used to denote solidity as well as expansion. It formed a division between the waters above and the waters below ( Genesis 1:7 ). The raki'a supported the upper reservoir ( Psalms 148:4 ). It was the support also of the heavenly bodies ( Genesis 1:14 ), and is spoken of as having "windows" and "doors" ( Genesis 7:11 ; Isaiah 24:18 ; Malachi 3:10 ) through which the rain and snow might descend.

Here's the scripture:
Gen 1:6-10 KJV
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

So the Dome or expanse completely encloses us, it is Heaven with all it's beauty for the Creator his angels and you shortly. It has windows to let in all sorts of goodies. The word explains it all, no guessing, no need for all the fake science guys. It's written on tablets and paper thousands of years old.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 10:23:46 PM by J-Man »

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2017, 10:34:24 PM »
Baptist Sunday school more than a few decades ago. It can also be translated as an expanse and that is how it is viewed by most Christians. I'm not going to argue that with you though because arguing religion is pointless. Peace.
-Terry50

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2017, 10:59:59 PM »
Baptist Sunday school more than a few decades ago. It can also be translated as an expanse and that is how it is viewed by most Christians. I'm not going to argue that with you though because arguing religion is pointless. Peace.

Now were getting somewhere. God said it held back the waters above, so you have to admit that "an Expanse" would then have to be solid to hold back water. I'm here to tell you, water can get thru the tiniest hole, so solid it is, just as I spoke. This expanse is a covering, I can prove that to you also if need be, that's the word. SOLID COVERING ie dome or heaven with water, stars moon sun God and the angels. The whole purpose of the round earth nonsense it to make Christians doubt they are special. It stops non believers from understanding they were created by a creator to make a simple choice....so simple....you ain't leaving, and there is a RIGHT answer. But once you make that choice truly in your heart, everything starts to happen, wisdom, joy, peace, wealth, understanding, forgiveness, blessings, righteousness and of course eternal life.

Get you some>>>>

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2017, 12:02:18 PM »

What sayeth you?
Where do meteorites come from if this "Dome" exists?

Offline Unsure101

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2017, 12:10:31 PM »
"and the Lord then instructeth Noah and his family to engage in incestuous breeding the likes of which will never be fully comprehended"

Here's a thought, where did all the water go after the dove came back with the twig?

I assume that it was gravity that caused it (the water, not the twig) to fall in the first place, but then what? Did it go back up to the firmament? How?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2017, 02:28:29 PM »
"and the Lord then instructeth Noah and his family to engage in incestuous breeding the likes of which will never be fully comprehended"

Here's a thought, where did all the water go after the dove came back with the twig?

I assume that it was gravity that caused it (the water, not the twig) to fall in the first place, but then what? Did it go back up to the firmament? How?

I'm glad you're searching for answers and the answer does indeed place more evidence on FE.

It wasn't incest, Noah had 3 sons who had wifes on the ark. They were instructed to populate the world by God. Kissing cousins so to speak, not incest. Plus they didn't do a very good job at it and God changed their individual languages so they would disperse and become the ethnic diversity we have today.

The earth flat pancake was flooded for a year. God reshaped the pancake by increasing the heights of mountains, lowering valleys or ocean floors, popping up new land. The water didn't leave, it's still here and why our ocean are extremely deep.

Keep searching for the "truth", it's right there, grab it !

* Unsure* On a side note, God promised he would never flood the earth again, so if you can't swim, it's cool. What he did promise is the next destruction of the earth and it's evil will be with FIRE. Dude I'm telling you, best fireworks 4th of July eva coming !
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 02:43:11 PM by J-Man »

Offline Unsure101

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2017, 12:14:21 AM »
Aaahh, that kind of makes sense, but from my (limited) sex education I was taught it took a bit more than kissing someone to make babies, but maybe I'm wrong. I remember my sex Ed teacher, Mrs Walker, telling our class that sex was evil and wrong and we all laughed because she said "sex" then a boy called Jason threw a chair at someone and got kicked out of the room.
I think he ended up working in the trucking industry, his Facebook posts always show him with lots of hairy men.

So if I learn another language, my skin colour will also change? That's pretty cool.

I also thank you for your concern regarding my swimming abilities, but I when I was younger I managed to swim 50m! I even got a medal for it, but what the teacher didn't know was that I was pulling myself along using the lane rope.

So, the end of the world is on July 4? Which year?

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2017, 03:30:18 PM »
On a side note, God promised he would never flood the earth again, so if you can't swim, it's cool.

The "god" fellow is a sneaky little bastard.  He promises you that he'll never flood the Earth again - then finds a loophole in his promise and goes and floods the bit of it you happen to live in.  Sneaky...nasty...not a nice person at all.

Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2017, 10:34:11 PM »
Qeek you ain't seen nothing yet.

Screamer

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2017, 11:35:31 PM »
On a side note, God promised he would never flood the earth again, so if you can't swim, it's cool.

The "god" fellow is a sneaky little bastard.  He promises you that he'll never flood the Earth again - then finds a loophole in his promise and goes and floods the bit of it you happen to live in.  Sneaky...nasty...not a nice person at all.

You deserve those floods. God only floods places that are full of sodomites. So pack in the bum fun and live like a Christian!  >o<