Offline Unsure101

• View Profile
Re: I can debunk everything with round earth just ask
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2016, 02:31:03 AM »
a screen that display you something you don't exactly what is all about and than supply you with stupid explanations that keep you stupid.
Are you saying that my computer monitor has a mind of its own, is intelligent and capable of conscious thought?

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2016, 04:28:53 AM »
[
Quote from: William Hughes Mearns
Antigonish
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today,
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

When I came home last night at three,
The man was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the hall,
I couldn't see him there at all!
Go away, go away, don't you come back any more!
Go away, go away, and please don't slam the door...

Last night I saw upon the stair,
A little man who wasn't there,
He wasn't there again today
Oh, how I wish he'd go away...
Yes, nonsense, but it makes mores sense than the ramblings of "Truth".

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2016, 07:21:03 AM »

Are we talking a universe based on Leibniz's Monads here?

If we are, do we have to prove that Leibniz didn't exist before we go forward? I'm confused.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2016, 09:28:23 AM »
Its funny how people try to discredit it.
Its because people are afraid, they afraid their narrow null universe will become meaningful.
I can assure you leibniz monadology  has nothing to do with my ideas,because if it would have same point as mine I wouldn't be here telling you all of this.

Because of the lack of people deem the right things(including leibniz) I have to be here telling you this.

Offline Round fact

• Science and math over opinion
    • View Profile
    • Starflight Publishing
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2016, 01:38:16 PM »
Truth has taken Robert Heinlein's book The Number of the Beast and expanded it the point of an absurd fantasy.

geckothegeek

« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2016, 05:38:38 PM »
a screen that display you something you don't exactly what is all about and than supply you with stupid explanations that keep you stupid.
Are you saying that my computer monitor has a mind of its own, is intelligent and capable of conscious thought?

Have you seen the movie " 2001 A Space Odyssey" ?  HAL 9000, the computer in the movie, did.

Offline cel

• Think OUT of the box. Be a TRUTH SEEKER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2016, 03:31:36 PM »
OH YAH? WELL, AS YOU MIGHT HAVE WATCHED ALREADY MOST OF THE FE VIDEOS, I DON'T CARE... I WILL JUST SHARE TO YOU THE FOLLOWING FE VIDEO PROOFS THAT WOULD MOST LIKELY PUT A BIG QUESTION MARK IN YOUR HEAD. JUST WATCH THEM, AND THINK REALLY HARD. DON'T USE SOUTH POLE ARGUMENTS BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL TAINTED WITH FALLACIES, POLITICS, FRAUDS, DECEPTIONS, ETC. JUST LIKE NASA.  THE NORTH POLE FACTS AND EVIDENCE ARE  MORE GENUINE AS AGREED BY BOTH CAMPS, FLAT AND GLOBE EARTHERS ALIKE... HERE THEY ARE, MY FRIEND... DON'T CLOSE YOUR MIND, BE OPEN-MINDED, DON'T GET TRAPPED IN A DECEIVED MINDSET BY BEING TOO NARROW-MINDED... ENJOY WATCHING..

DON'T BE A FOOL IN RESORTING TO INSULTS, BAD MOUTHING, EXTREME ANGER, OR WHATEVER UNREASONABLE ACTION AND BEHAVIOR. THIS IS JUST A DEBATE: SCIENCE VS. SCIENCE, EMPIRICAL DATA/EVIDENCE VS. EMPIRICAL DATA/EVIDENCE, ARGUMENTS VS. ARGUMENTS,... IF YOU RUN OUT ANY OF THESE, SIMPLY KEEP SILENT AND ACCEPT THE FACTS... DON'T BE STUBBORN, LET THE TRUTH SET YOU FREE.... NOTHING PERSONAL, MY FRIEND...

THESE VIDEOS MIGHT BE THE KEY LEADING YOU TOWARDS THE TRUTH THAT WILL SET YOU FREE.. BE A TRUTH SEEKER. DON'T LET POLITICIZED SCIENCE DECEIVE YOU FOR LONG.... GOOD LUCK, MY FRIEND... ENJOY WATCHING...
You may wish to decipher how many squares are there in the 4x4 matrix of my profile image. If you do, tell me! That way I can tell if you really have an imaginative/creative mind that knows how to think out of the box. If you got it right, you've got great potential of becoming a genuine Truth Seeker! Welcome then to the Truth Seeker's group!

« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2016, 11:26:39 PM »
OH YAH? WELL, AS YOU MIGHT HAVE WATCHED ALREADY MOST OF THE FE VIDEOS, I DON'T CARE... I WILL JUST SHARE TO YOU THE FOLLOWING FE VIDEO PROOFS THAT WOULD MOST LIKELY PUT A BIG QUESTION MARK IN YOUR HEAD. JUST WATCH THEM, AND THINK REALLY HARD. DON'T USE SOUTH POLE ARGUMENTS BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL TAINTED WITH FALLACIES, POLITICS, FRAUDS, DECEPTIONS, ETC. JUST LIKE NASA.  THE NORTH POLE FACTS AND EVIDENCE ARE  MORE GENUINE AS AGREED BY BOTH CAMPS, FLAT AND GLOBE EARTHERS ALIKE... HERE THEY ARE, MY FRIEND... DON'T CLOSE YOUR MIND, BE OPEN-MINDED, DON'T GET TRAPPED IN A DECEIVED MINDSET BY BEING TOO NARROW-MINDED... ENJOY WATCHING..

DON'T BE A FOOL IN RESORTING TO INSULTS, BAD MOUTHING, EXTREME ANGER, OR WHATEVER UNREASONABLE ACTION AND BEHAVIOR. THIS IS JUST A DEBATE: SCIENCE VS. SCIENCE, EMPIRICAL DATA/EVIDENCE VS. EMPIRICAL DATA/EVIDENCE, ARGUMENTS VS. ARGUMENTS,... IF YOU RUN OUT ANY OF THESE, SIMPLY KEEP SILENT AND ACCEPT THE FACTS... DON'T BE STUBBORN, LET THE TRUTH SET YOU FREE.... NOTHING PERSONAL, MY FRIEND...

THESE VIDEOS MIGHT BE THE KEY LEADING YOU TOWARDS THE TRUTH THAT WILL SET YOU FREE.. BE A TRUTH SEEKER. DON'T LET POLITICIZED SCIENCE DECEIVE YOU FOR LONG.... GOOD LUCK, MY FRIEND... ENJOY WATCHING...

1ST VIDEO: GUY HAS NEVER BEEN ON A MERRY-GO-ROUND BEFORE. DO OBJECTS APPEAR TO "ZIG-ZAG" BACK AND FORTH WHEN YOU SPIN AROUND ON A MERRY-GO-ROUND? NO, THEY DO NOT.
2ND VIDEO: GUY THINKS THE EARTH IS 2-DIMENSIONAL. IT IS NOT. NO WONDER HIS ANGLES DON'T ADD UP.

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

geckothegeek

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2016, 04:50:34 AM »
I see a lot of people are playing around with this guy who calls himself "truth" . So I'll join the crowd.

So tell me this. If the earth was flat why couldn't I :
(1) See all of the coast at San Diego all the way down to the shore line instead of just the top of Point Loma when I am several miles at sea ?
I've got several others that deal with the curvature of the earth. Because the earth is a sphere.
But I will stop with this question for now to see if I get an answer from this guy (or gal ?) who goes by the name of "truth".
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 04:54:04 AM by geckothegeek »

Offline Venus

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2016, 01:49:57 PM »
I want people to understand, science is based on A big lie, most of the lie is being maneuvered by Elemental entities which we cannot see, even myself can't see them, they are in charge to make science work out.
But people has agenda they want to be fooled by these entities so they believe in science but science is a racket not by human beings moreover by those entities which manipulate science that people will be able to believe in it.

So if you believe science is a big lie... then I presume that when you get sick you don't bother going to see a person who has a degree in the field of medical science?
You don't believe in the germ theory of disease, the cell theory, the atomic theory?

But you happily type away on your computer which includes components designed by scientists, you communicate via the internet which was designed by computer scientists and you read a forum on a video screen which was designed by scientists. Contradictory ??
Because I live on the 'bottom' of a spinning spherical earth ...
*I cannot see Polaris, but I can see the Southern Cross
*When I look at the stars they appear to rotate clockwise, not anti-clockwise
*I see the moon 'upside down'
I've travelled to the Northern Hemisphere numerous times ... and seen how different the stars and the moon are 'up' there!
Come on down and check it out FE believers... !!

Offline Norr

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2016, 03:56:36 AM »
Round earth is based on science, science is the way to fool people and to fool human beings

Says the one using the science of the internet to voice their opinion and get people to believe what they say. Using science to say it. Alright.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2016, 07:08:18 AM »
Round earth is based on science, science is the way to fool people and to fool human beings

Says the one using the science of the internet to voice their opinion and get people to believe what they say. Using science to say it. Alright.
Says the one who wasn't using enough computer to see that this sentence had been used so many times it became pathetic.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2016, 05:13:46 AM »

Says the one who wasn't using enough computer to see that this sentence had been used so many times it became pathetic.

You claim that you can "debunk everything with round earth", but I've never seen you actually debunk anything.

All you do is make things up, but never actually present any evidence. Just unfounded words.

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that your stating something makes it true. I'm afraid that things don't work that way.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2016, 05:18:41 AM »

You claim that you can "debunk everything with round earth",

It's in the name ;)

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2016, 12:40:12 PM »
It's in the name ;)

Just sayin' "I can debunk everything with round earth" don't prove nuttin'.

Truth just continues to make outlandish claims with no supporting evidence.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2016, 02:27:39 AM »
It's in the name ;)

I have no evidences because people who has agenda block my way to provide evidences, such as universities , treaties , jobs, if they would give me simple opportunity I would make this place full of wisdom.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2016, 03:28:00 AM »
It's in the name ;)

I have no evidences because people who has agenda block my way to provide evidences, such as universities , treaties , jobs, if they would give me simple opportunity I would make this place full of wisdom.
If what you claim is true, al least show us eveidence of anyone "who has agenda block my way to provide evidences".

You are the one that claimed "I can debunk everything with round earth just ask" so don't bitch to us with all you imagined excuses.

The evidence for the the globe has been gathered over millenia and nobody is hiding anything, that's just coming fro your paranoid mind.

So, back up your claim of "I can debunk everything with round earth just ask" or just admit you were wrong.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2016, 05:27:34 AM »
It's in the name ;)

If what you claim is true, al least show us eveidence of anyone "who has agenda block my way to provide evidences".

You are the one that claimed "I can debunk everything with round earth just ask" so don't bitch to us with all you imagined excuses.

The evidence for the the globe has been gathered over millenia and nobody is hiding anything, that's just coming fro your paranoid mind.

So, back up your claim of "I can debunk everything with round earth just ask" or just admit you were wrong.
I admit I were wrong, just go away I have nothing more to discuss with you.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2016, 11:58:05 AM »
I admit I were wrong, just go away I have nothing more to discuss with you.

In that case, maybe you should be the one to go away until you can find some answers.