geckothegeek

Re: I can debunk everything with round earth just ask
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2016, 07:40:56 PM »
Round earth is based on science, science is the way to fool people and to fool human beings, if someone will tell me how can I prove something, I would tell him:"i can't therefore it is the truth" if you can prove something it is blatantly false.

The world is animistic, everything has a mind, every nanometer of space has mind.
the world has innumerable dimensions and frequencies, we are using right now several frequencies to see the world, and we see multiply of entities which we consider them as natural but they are mindfully not natural they are entities with thoughts and intentions.
now Round earthers, ask me everything you want to know about why the world is flat and why your proofs are nothing compare to the truth of the flat earth.

Ok. Explain the fact that lighthouses are built to the curvature of the earth. If the earth is flat then why not just build a two or three story building and have a super bright light?

And explain why radars and crow's nests on ship are built to the curvature of the earth. If the earth was flat why not have lookouts on the bridge or radars on the top deck of the ship. If the earth was flat they could see just as far.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2016, 08:03:44 PM »
Round earth is based on science, science is the way to fool people and to fool human beings, if someone will tell me how can I prove something, I would tell him:"i can't therefore it is the truth" if you can prove something it is blatantly false.

The world is animistic, everything has a mind, every nanometer of space has mind.
the world has innumerable dimensions and frequencies, we are using right now several frequencies to see the world, and we see multiply of entities which we consider them as natural but they are mindfully not natural they are entities with thoughts and intentions.
now Round earthers, ask me everything you want to know about why the world is flat and why your proofs are nothing compare to the truth of the flat earth.

Ok. Explain the fact that lighthouses are built to the curvature of the earth. If the earth is flat then why not just build a two or three story building and have a super bright light?

And explain why radars and crow's nests on ship are built to the curvature of the earth. If the earth was flat why not have lookouts on the bridge or radars on the top deck of the ship. If the earth was flat they could see just as far.
I am telling you, People don't know exactly even not slightly how this things work, this things has their own mind and they corporate to lift a show which will make us convinced, that what is all science about.
not cruel people but elements that deluding us.

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2016, 08:05:04 PM »

People wants the earth to be round.
Lighthouses are built because of this will of people, the same with big circle across Greenland in airliners.
How lighthouses works - not by physics law that for sure. lighthouses has their own mind and their lightning has their own mind.

Can you prove this?
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2016, 08:09:52 PM »

Lighthouses are built because of this will of people, the same with big circle across Greenland in airliners.
How lighthouses works - not by physics law that for sure. lighthouses has their own mind and their lightning has their own mind.

Can you prove this?
No I can't.
The meaning of the word prove is: Pr=fear rove=multiply like in genesis when they say Be fruitful(FR) and multiply, the meaning of this is that your intentions are being realized in a way that you can believe in it afterwards.
so no I can't prove something because if I could it would means that its not true.

But I suggest you look in forums of paranormal things, they will tell you about events that show that there are bugs in the system.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2016, 08:16:30 PM »
I know the word Rove seems to you very different from "multiply" but there is no difference.
the word multiply is to make someone believe in other intentions,
when you rove you play your role in make other think that you are doing something else.

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2016, 09:49:57 PM »
The meaning of the word prove is: Pr=fear rove=multiply like in genesis when they say Be fruitful(FR) and multiply, the meaning of this is that your intentions are being realized in a way that you can believe in it afterwards.
so no I can't prove something because if I could it would means that its not true.

I know the word Rove seems to you very different from "multiply" but there is no difference.
the word multiply is to make someone believe in other intentions,
when you rove you play your role in make other think that you are doing something else.

For once, I am at a complete loss for words. So... good luck, and... whatever.

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2016, 10:12:38 PM »
What the hell has happened to the moderation of this site? I mean, us "rounders" get warned left and right, but truth and intikam gets to pollute the forums with this crap?

Even though I'm a "rounder", those two guys are bad news for your movement. They do make me laugh though.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2016, 01:25:04 AM »
What the hell has happened to the moderation of this site? I mean, us "rounders" get warned left and right, but truth and intikam gets to pollute the forums with this crap?

Even though I'm a "rounder", those two guys are bad news for your movement. They do make me laugh though.

truth technically isn't breaking any forum rules, unless you want to be strict about rule 6. Might as well just sit back and enjoy it while it lasts. Who knows, you might be witnessing the birth of a new cult icon. He certainly seems to be just as scientifically qualified as the great Rowbotham.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2016, 02:41:27 AM »

I think that if the TRUTH be told truth is just a time waster with no idea about anything, and will never answer anything sensibly!

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2016, 02:46:30 AM »

Can you prove this?
No I can't.

But I suggest you look in forums of paranormal things, they will tell you about events that show that there are bugs in the system.

Alright can you at least give evidence?
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2016, 09:25:37 AM »

Can you prove this?
No I can't.

Chicago skyline seen 50miles away.

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2016, 12:18:25 PM »

Can you prove this?
No I can't.

Wait, so does this "prove" what you are saying is true? Does this mean it is actually "blatantly false"?

(Also, at 50 miles away, someone standing 6 feet above sea level should expect ~1000 feet of Chicago to be obscured. There are 4 buildings in Chicago substantially taller than 1000 feet.)

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2016, 01:30:19 PM »

Can you prove this?
No I can't.

Wait, so does this "prove" what you are saying is true? Does this mean it is actually "blatantly false"?

(Also, at 50 miles away, someone standing 6 feet above sea level should expect ~1000 feet of Chicago to be obscured. There are 4 buildings in Chicago substantially taller than 1000 feet.)
there is a difference between to see something and to prove it.
proving is the way of using the elements of nature to make us believe in a lie.
to see the Chicago skyline is to witness something, not to prove it.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2016, 03:59:53 PM »
Dear Truth,
When you arrived with your radical philosophy (If it is demonstrably true, it’s a lie; If it can’t be proven it’s reality) my life was settled, comfortable. Living things were easy to spot, they grew around me, talked, broke bread, laughed, barked and occasionally slapped me if I took liberties.

The world spun in space, special not because of my existence but as an oasis for all the life we knew.

Now my life is in flux; I was sacked from work, the refusing to sign for a consignment, (that being plainly visible conclusively proved it hadn’t been delivered) was the last straw, telling a client on video conference that he should just fuck off and put the real MD on didn’t help.

The trip home was eventful, suffice to say where I started out in my partners new Audi, I arrived home on foot.

The dogs and family weren’t dead of course, as the constant alarm signal from the carbon-monoxide detector paradoxically reassured me, indeed, as it had as I left for work this morning.

As I don’t sit here in the café, a non-existent police car hasn’t pulled up outside, probably definitely not to question me about the small child they wouldn’t find beneath the wreckage of an Audi, life is filled with so much more potential, with the air itself talking to me and nothing anybody can say to me that is true.

And of course the Earth is static and flat, because everything points to the opposite.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 04:05:49 PM by Jura-Glenlivet »
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2016, 04:45:16 PM »
Dear Truth,
When you arrived with your radical philosophy (If it is demonstrably true, it’s a lie; If it can’t be proven it’s reality) my life was settled, comfortable. Living things were easy to spot, they grew around me, talked, broke bread, laughed, barked and occasionally slapped me if I took liberties.

The world spun in space, special not because of my existence but as an oasis for all the life we knew.

Now my life is in flux; I was sacked from work, the refusing to sign for a consignment, (that being plainly visible conclusively proved it hadn’t been delivered) was the last straw, telling a client on video conference that he should just fuck off and put the real MD on didn’t help.

The trip home was eventful, suffice to say where I started out in my partners new Audi, I arrived home on foot.

The dogs and family weren’t dead of course, as the constant alarm signal from the carbon-monoxide detector paradoxically reassured me, indeed, as it had as I left for work this morning.

As I don’t sit here in the café, a non-existent police car hasn’t pulled up outside, probably definitely not to question me about the small child they wouldn’t find beneath the wreckage of an Audi, life is filled with so much more potential, with the air itself talking to me and nothing anybody can say to me that is true.

And of course the Earth is static and flat, because everything points to the opposite.

Thank you.
Please turn it less poetical that I would be able to answer your points.

I didn't tell that reality doesn't happen, It sure happen but it is fraudulent in nature and give us wrong impression about what we know about truth.
Reality happen and happening is the way to delude us.
I am not saying to you stop live the moment or think about the Todo of occurrences that can happen, and I didn't tell you stop live according to the customs or habits of life I just told you look around you and think that you are being fooled by the laws of life.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2016, 04:49:12 PM »
The earth cannot be spherical without Human being like me to notice that there are curve.
I would go to Australia and I would tell you that I am under the ball, you cannot fool me with your idiotic laws of gravity and other shit.
because there are things that the entities of nature cannot do, which is give you wrong impression of your space.

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2016, 08:42:55 PM »
Dear Truth,

Thank you.

Don't worry, things will start to look up! Do what I did. Ask all your creditors to prove that you owe them money. When they show you your bill, you know that you don't owe them anything! Good luck!

Oh, and stay away from the non-existent police car. No matter how non-existent they are, the non-existent pain from not being slammed on the ground still really hurts.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2016, 09:08:44 PM »

So you feel that "lighthouses has their own mind", and "their lightning has their own mind"!

You are not proving anything at all, just stating your feelings - that means nothing at all and you "truth" claimed you could PROVE all this - you clearly have no proof.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2016, 09:13:38 PM »
Dear Truth,

Thank you.

Don't worry, things will start to look up! Do what I did. Ask all your creditors to prove that you owe them money. When they show you your bill, you know that you don't owe them anything! Good luck!

Oh, and stay away from the non-existent police car. No matter how non-existent they are, the non-existent pain from not being slammed on the ground still really hurts.
The world stand on few things: Truthful people, stupid people and fraudulent entities.
The stupid people and fraudulent entities are trying to irritate the truthful.
There is nothing which is non-existent and nothing which do exist and this is simultaneously, if she can "prove" something it means that the truth lay in other place and she see only the haze of the hoax that was made by the fraudulent entities.
science=fraudulent entities fooling stupid people.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2016, 09:15:50 PM »

So you feel that "lighthouses has their own mind", and "their lightning has their own mind"!

You are not proving anything at all, just stating your feelings - that means nothing at all and you "truth" claimed you could PROVE all this - you clearly have no proof.
If I could prove it would mean that I corporate with a "show","magic", "sorcery" a way to draw you away from truth.
if you see the curvature of the world it is just a show.
a screen that display you something you don't exactly what is all about and than supply you with stupid explanations that keep you stupid.
as I said before it is not the human being scientists that fool us, they are being fooled and they want it so they believe in the show they had seen. it is the entities of non-emotions that deliver the show and the people and scientists that accept it as a firm belief.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 09:18:05 PM by truth »