Re: So... any more flat earthers out there with evidence to present?
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2016, 01:40:15 PM »
What so the video with Tim peak in the background in front of a chromakey screen not green screen sorry didn't know I had to be so precise how do you explain That? If he was in space they wouldn't have to fake it with cgi crap would they?

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2016, 01:46:21 PM »
Or how do you explain Chris hadfield video singing live with people on earth with no time delay whatsoever when he was on the space station? That's unexplainable because every time you see nasa talking to the space station there is always a couple second delay.so how do you explain that? So obviously it was faked and he wasn't even on the iss so if they can lie to us about space then what makes you think your so certain in your beliefs about the ball earth theory which is indoctrinated to the masses by the same people ??

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2016, 01:57:11 PM »
Next your be telling me that the moon controls the tides on earth from its gravitational pull lol. How could it do that when the gravity on earth is so called stronger than the moons so how could the moons weaker gravity overpower earths stronger gravity ( if gravity exists like you say it does )

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2016, 02:14:23 PM »
They use green screens for the longer videos and zero g planes for the shorter videos
That is not a green screen (or blue screen)! A blue screen would hardly have white lines crossing it! That would completely defeat the purpose.
You're just quoting rubbish you've seen without any real evidence.

Really, you had better got back to the "Flat Earther Indoctrination Academy".  ;D Obviously you shouldn't have graduated yet.  ;D
plus if we're on a ball or spheroid whatever you wanna call it then there should be no flatness anywhere otherwise it isn't a ball so clearly we are not a ball because there is vast amounts of flatness all over the earth

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2016, 07:05:55 PM »
What so the video with Tim peak in the background in front of a chromakey screen not green screen sorry didn't know I had to be so precise how do you explain That? If he was in space they wouldn't have to fake it with cgi crap would they?

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2016, 08:54:08 PM »
There has been a distinct lack of flat earthers trying to defend the flat earth theory on this forum lately. Are there any out there with evidence for a flat earth that hasn't been recently debunked?

(Intikam doesn't count, obviously)

Because it's not a flat earther's job to defend a theory from arrogant self righteous armchair pseudo-scientists.

Not everyone can get paid to do this all day.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2016, 10:00:27 PM »

The colour of the screen was not the important issue (green and blue are both used), but the in the 1st case you could never use a screen with crisscross white lines across it.
So, Tim peak was NOT in front of a chromakey screen - that is the point, it was not a "chromakey screen".
And I am not going to hunt through you 1 hour and 4 min video to find the blue one - you find it.

Who gave you this task of rehashing old material that has been tackled dozens of times?

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2016, 05:44:54 AM »
I never said were flat I just said we don't live on a spinning ball.

Except you did say exactly that:
The horizon is always eye level no matter how high you are and that is only possible on a flat plane

Think about it how could an aeroplane land on a moving runway if the earth was spinning and why if you took a flight from London to New York going with the spin of the earth and from New York back to London going against it (whichever way one way would be against the spin) why does it take the same amount of time ? Surely one way would take longer?..
In fact, flights in one direction DO take longer.  Flights from New York to London take about seven hours.  Flights from London to New York take about eight.  However, this has nothing to do with the rotation of the earth.  If I may borrow your charming wording "Think about it": if that were the reason, then the eastbound flight would take longer, as you 'chased' London around the spin.  No, the reason is the prevailing winds.  And as to the question of landing on a moving runway, the answer is that the atmosphere moves right along with the runway, and everything else on the earth's surface, so you don't have the sensation of movement that you are picturing.  Plus, you CAN land a plane on a moving runway: they're called aircraft carriers, and the world's navies have been landing on them for decades.

and as for using gravity as an explanation your just quoting stuff that someone else has said aswell so what makes your evidence so correct? Albert Einstein was a Freemason there is no such thing as gravity.

Ah, you've said the magic word!  The one word that tells us all that nothing we say will convince you.  I'll quit wasting my time.  Thank you for that!
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2016, 07:05:47 AM »
Oh ok so have you got concrete proof of your prevailing winds and how the atmosphere sticks to the earth and moves around with us that's why we don't feel any movement?what a load of bollocks. Ok then so how come every railway in the world that has been built engineers never take into account for the curvature of the earth ? Or canals so don't you think they would take that into account ? The curvature of our so called ball earth when they were building these canals or railways? It's just cognitive dissonance at its best with all you ball earthers.but no one has explained the Chris hadfield video to me about there being no time delay when he's singing live from the space station with the band on earth there's no way he would be in perfect time. Plus all you ball earthers must be so stupid to think that all these images from nasa of earth and Mars e.t.c is real. Their wifi connection is amazing to travel through space for thousands of miles and still be connected to it to receive the images back.wow and control rover on Mars from earth that's amazing!! Wish talk talk would invest in this connection technology I can barely go in my garden and it looses connection.

Offline Unsure101

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2016, 07:32:10 AM »
so what makes your evidence so correct ? Albert Einstein was a Freemason there is no such thing as gravity.
Where is your evidence for your disbelief in gravity?
Even if Albert was a freemason, it doesn't make him bad, or his theories invalid.

I knew a boy scout once, his name was Andrew. Now Andrew had some very interesting ideas about flight; specifically that if he jumped off the roof of the school shed wearing goggles and a plastic bag tied around his shoulders, that he could fly. Now, despite his efforts of researching the way the bag should be tied and what colours to paint onto the bag, no matter how many times he jumped off the roof he always seemed to fail in his attempts. He did succeed in breaking his arm in two places though. We all thought it was pretty awesome as we got to draw on his plaster cast and this one girl, Sue, thought that Andrew was so cool that they began to hold hands during school. They only held hands at recess though as they were in different classes, but at lunchtime one day we caught them kissing. We threw rocks at them from the safety of the bushes, but Andrew got pretty mad and started chasing after us threatening to kill us with his jedi mind powers.
Now I have never attributed Andrew's failure to fly or his success in kissing Sue to his membership in the Boy Scouts.
What specifically about someone being a freemason invalidates their contribution to science?

« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2016, 08:23:37 AM »

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2016, 10:43:34 AM »
so what makes your evidence so correct ? Albert Einstein was a Freemason there is no such thing as gravity.
Where is your evidence for your disbelief in gravity?
Even if Albert was a freemason, it doesn't make him bad, or his theories invalid.

I knew a boy scout once, his name was Andrew. Now Andrew had some very interesting ideas about flight; specifically that if he jumped off the roof of the school shed wearing goggles and a plastic bag tied around his shoulders, that he could fly. Now, despite his efforts of researching the way the bag should be tied and what colours to paint onto the bag, no matter how many times he jumped off the roof he always seemed to fail in his attempts. He did succeed in breaking his arm in two places though. We all thought it was pretty awesome as we got to draw on his plaster cast and this one girl, Sue, thought that Andrew was so cool that they began to hold hands during school. They only held hands at recess though as they were in different classes, but at lunchtime one day we caught them kissing. We threw rocks at them from the safety of the bushes, but Andrew got pretty mad and started chasing after us threatening to kill us with his jedi mind powers.
Now I have never attributed Andrew's failure to fly or his success in kissing Sue to his membership in the Boy Scouts.
What specifically about someone being a freemason invalidates their contribution to science?
. Because they had to create the illusion of gravity to make us believe we're sticking to a spinning ball otherwise without gravity the spinning ball theory doesn't work and to me that makes him a bad person because of lying. How come you never learn about Nikola tesla in schools ? Why just Einstein , Darwin,  Newton , because they were all fingers on the same hand maybe? Pushing the illusion upon the masses. All I'm doing is saying what my perspective of the world is and I don't believe it's round!! Sorry if that upsets your ego but everyone is entitled to their own opinion of the reality they see through their own eyes,the same as you are entitled to your opinion  :)

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2016, 10:56:12 AM »

I don't know how much more proof you need

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2016, 01:04:56 PM »
Because they had to create the illusion of gravity to make us believe we're sticking to a spinning ball otherwise without gravity the spinning ball theory doesn't work and to me that makes him a bad person because of lying. How come you never learn about Nikola tesla in schools ? Why just Einstein , Darwin,  Newton , because they were all fingers on the same hand maybe? Pushing the illusion upon the masses. All I'm doing is saying what my perspective of the world is and I don't believe it's round!! Sorry if that upsets your ego but everyone is entitled to their own opinion of the reality they see through their own eyes,the same as you are entitled to your opinion  :)

You claim "Because they had to create the illusion of gravity to make us believe we're sticking to a spinning ball otherwise without gravity the spinning ball theory doesn't work and to me that makes him a bad person because of lying."

You say he was lying just because of a belief you came to 80 or more years after Einstein published his GR works.
Frankly, I look on people like you in disgust! Someone is only lying if they say something they themselves believe is untrue, and I am sure Einstein was quite sincere!
Einstein didn't "invent" gravity, but he certainly believed it was real, so was certainly being honest when he published his work.

Newton's work on gravitation was over 350 years ago, and he did not work alone. Hooke had a lot to do with the experimental work that lead up to his "Law of Universal Gravitation". You might have read where Newton is claimed to have said "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants". That was supposedly in a letter to Robert Hooke, and it was Hooke that did a lot of experimental work on pendulum clocks that lead to Newton's Law of Gravitation.

And it has been verified by numerous measurements since that time.
So, what experimental work has been done to support your theories as to what makes thing "fall down" - NONE, I'd venture to say!

You ask "How come you never learn about Nikola tesla in schools". Well, I did learn a bit, though not in any elementary school, but then I didn't learn anything of Newton or Einstein either!
I can't really answer that, but it might just be possible that while his work on ac alternators, motors and transmission was extremely important, the rest of his work, though interesting, did not lead to much of practical value. Do you really believe that if there were practical applications of his later work that it would not have been exploited for tremendous profit! You really do underestimate the greed motive.

Yes, you are going to claim all the usual conspiracies etc. It's funny how FE and conspiracies go hand in hand!
But, I am afraid that you have lost all respect from me with you assertions of lying against anyone who dares go against you pet hypotheses!
I don't suppose you care, but that's the way it is!

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2016, 02:27:30 PM »

They are not faking anything you muppet, it is a screen they put up (on purpose) to do experiments against, it gives a reference and stops the experiment getting lost against the confusing back ground of a functioning space craft.

see

Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2016, 03:06:25 PM »

They are not faking anything you muppet, it is a screen they put up (on purpose) to do experiments against, it gives a reference and stops the experiment getting lost against the confusing back ground of a functioning space craft.

see

They are definitely fake, but that blue PVC pipe thing is the worst reason I've heard to support that reality.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2016, 03:28:31 PM »

They are definitely fake, but that blue PVC pipe thing is the worst reason I've heard to support that reality.

What in gods name are you on about?
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2016, 04:59:16 PM »

see

Ok yes this sure looks so real you stick to your ball views and I will stick to mine

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2016, 06:13:40 PM »

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2016, 12:29:16 AM »
There has been a distinct lack of flat earthers trying to defend the flat earth theory on this forum lately. Are there any out there with evidence for a flat earth that hasn't been recently debunked?

(Intikam doesn't count, obviously)

Because it's not a flat earther's job to defend a theory from arrogant self righteous armchair pseudo-scientists.

Oh, the irony... Pots and kettles, dude. Pots and kettles.

Not everyone can get paid to do this all day.

You haven't been paid yet for your time on this site? Just register here. You'll be raking in the dough in no time.