Re: Astronomy debunk: The stars are not exist !
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2016, 06:21:40 AM »
Why do you guys even bother?

Inti is clearly either a troll or very dense.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

İntikam

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2016, 06:31:31 AM »
Who can show me a video took from altitude upside from the clouds and shows the stars.

A plane, a jet, a ballon, a rocket, or anything.? I'm waiting for a popular science hero. :)

If nobody shows a good prove about the stars exist, the disprove will be complete. My work is done about here. There is no resistance depends on real evidences. There is no any resistance.

Astronomy debunked. There is no stars seems on high altitude. There are stars seems on only low altitude or visual effect. Good bye fake astronomy, good by fake stars.

Where is the video?

Where is?

Where?

Is the video?

the video?

video.?

I'm trying to different ways to explain my want because of my weak english.

Videoooooooo  :D

hohoooo videooooo vid vid videooo . video.  ;D

Is there anybody?

I know you are searching a video like crazy but can't find.  Because there isin't.  :-X

an eye for en eye, so a video for a video.

I posted some videos as a proof so you should to show me some videos for disprove it. yeah man an eye for en eye,  and a tooth for a tooth.

consult to your teacher is free.  ;D  :D  8)

edit: 300 spartans. :)

Ugh if you must:

A video of a night time balloon launch supposedly to proof a flat Earth did show stars.
Noticed how the Moon is bright in white, surface feature are not shown, meanwhile any videos or photos showing the surface feature of the Moon does not show stars.

And by the way, by being arrogant you are disrespecting my opinion and several others that arrogance is a bad thing, how would you expect for others to respect your opinion if you act like this?

If you accept this video, so you accept the earth is flat because the owner of the video proves the earth is flat. In your opinion if the video is right, so the earth is flat like as described on the video. Do you accept the video is true and safe? If you accept it, you'll accept that the moon has it's own light as i argued.

I talked about respect as principles. respect someone's opinion and Respecting someone is different. The others here attacking like wilds never see human. i mean quoting instead of  someone else. This is not a respect others opinion, this is respect someone. If you see me you ask a question another human and then i answer it before counterparts, you can ignore me by respect. But i'm not. Understand what i mean by using respect. I changed my signature because of misunderstand formed.

Actually in my opinion these cheap guys seems like nasa trolls and i don't want to feed them. If you prove you are troll like them too, you will see nomercy while been ignored.  :)

Yet i explain why did i ignored them and if you respect my opinion, i don't want to talk about them again because in my opinion they are disgusting. Who think about same about me, it is easy to ignore. I never blocked anyone acting respectful and i don't force anybody don't ignore me or not or read me or not or reply me or not. You have a free will to choose to discussing with me or not but if you choose to continue to do that you should to respect me as i respect you.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 08:54:15 AM by İntikam »

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2016, 01:53:24 AM »
Really op? Just go outside at night in the country when its clear. You'll see stars by the thousands. I have. I lived in Alaska in the country and during the fall and winter (the summer was the midnight sun) you can see many stars. Where I'm at now you can still see plenty of stars at night. Just take a look.
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2016, 02:57:36 AM »
I for one have no connection with NASA or any other official body. I am retured, so not even dependent for a salary on some employer who might get money from NASA.
For all we know İntikam might be an Islamist extremist trying to undermine the west with subversive Flat Earth ideas.
We know for a fact there he is spreading completely false information.

It is every bit as credible!

geckothegeek

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2016, 03:06:41 AM »
Why do you guys even bother?

Inti is clearly either a troll or very dense.

Maybe both of the above.
Most of his posts belong in "Complete Nonsence".

Here is a suggestion for vacationers in the USA. Spend a night at the Yavapai West Lodge at Grand Canyon. Go outside after dark and see how many stars you can see on a clear njght.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 03:10:55 AM by geckothegeek »

Offline UnionsOfSolarSystemPlanet

• The Moon orbits spherical Earth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2016, 09:38:06 AM »
If you accept this video, so you accept the earth is flat because the owner of the video proves the earth is flat. In your opinion if the video is right, so the earth is flat like as described on the video. Do you accept the video is true and safe? If you accept it, you'll accept that the moon has it's own light as i argued.
No, i just blindly giving this video as proof that we can see stars in high altitude while being ignorant if the video is safe or not.
I did it simply because you ask if is there any video showing stars at high altitude.
Do i really have to do the experiment myself? You didn't do yours either, you only choose someone else's video not intended for your experiment as your proof and i did the same to counter it, we're being fair.
The size of the Solar system if the Moon were only 1 pixel:
http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

İntikam

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2016, 10:23:13 AM »
No, i just blindly giving this video as proof that we can see stars in high altitude while being ignorant if the video is safe or not.
I did it simply because you ask if is there any video showing stars at high altitude.
Do i really have to do the experiment myself? You didn't do yours either, you only choose someone else's video not intended for your experiment as your proof and i did the same to counter it, we're being fair.

If you don't trust the video, i don't accept your agrument. You first should accept the video is true, then you can suggest me as it a proof. Accept the video is true, accept the horizon is flat, then i'll accept the video as a "sample". >You are thinking the "sample is wrong" but recommend it as true. Is it fair? I don't think so.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2016, 10:37:24 AM »

You should make your mind up what it is you actually believe Inti'.

Here they don't exist, but not so long ago they were falling from the sky and were the Illuminati's fuel source (or something like that)

Show some consistency man.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2016, 11:33:40 AM »

If you don't trust the video, i don't accept your agrument. You first should accept the video is true, then you can suggest me as it a proof. Accept the video is true, accept the horizon is flat, then i'll accept the video as a "sample". >You are thinking the "sample is wrong" but recommend it as true. Is it fair? I don't think so.

I accept that the video is genuine, but it does NOT proves that stars are not visible at a high altitude - all it proves is that the video did not have enough exposure for them to show.

I see stars at low altitude. You have given no reason why they should not be more visible at a high altitude!

We have given good reasons why they do not show in the video, but you completely ignore any explanations.

You have always completely ignored well thought out reasoned and correct explanations. Do you wonder that we have no respect for your ideas!

Why are YOU the only one to claim that the stars are not visible from a high altitude.

İntikam

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2016, 12:47:00 PM »

You should make your mind up what it is you actually believe Inti'.

Here they don't exist, but not so long ago they were falling from the sky and were the Illuminati's fuel source (or something like that)

Show some consistency man.

I change your category temporary disignore. Actually i want to give you a second chance but i'm afraid you want to try to hurt me like the user "rounder". I temporary unignore him and then he immediately attacked me almost on the battlefield. I hope you don't. I unignored you because i think you are younger then the others and i'm afraid your morale and the motivation affected then a few problems... anyway.

I want to return the matter and don't want to talk about other isues or what the unnecessary people are thinking. You are seems like a noble woman but nobility destroying the  humanity at these days.

On the way of the issue i want to tell you that why am i looks like an inconsistent man caused by are the stars exist for actually meteors or the stars are not exist.

There is a lot of theories about the earth, and we don't know which one is really true. Because nobody gone out the earth and traveled around of the world by the way out of it. So we don't know actually is the earth is spinnig or rotating or not; and we don't know is the earth a spheroid, a hemisphere, or as a flat disk. All of REB and FEB are just making predictions. Nobody can talk about the shape and movement  of the earth that this is absolutely true.

I have some thoughts about the earth and movement. I'm giving a probability the all of the theories on my mind , and using every models as true sometimes. Actually sphere is one of them but i'm thinking inside of the sphere as a model. But here usually i don't defend or use it as a theory. For example in my opinion the earth is probably flat but probably a reverse sphere and probably a sphere. These odds changing day by day.

If i say there is no meteors they are actually stars, it shows i'm giving it an enough possibility. When a posibility goes under %50, then i leave to defense it.

I'm using the scales in my mind for everything and everybody. If you are %49,5 good for me, then i'm acting you are as a bad girl. For i act you as good you need to be something more then %50 good.

I want to explain how may i act. Then tell me if you think i do a mistake.

I know it is seems like funny but i get this risk. Because i should to tell the true that you have a right to know.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 01:24:49 PM by İntikam »

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2016, 03:44:55 PM »

Mmm… What to do?

My Morale is fine Inti’, thank you for your concern. I would be surprised if any words could upset me, so do not worry. If what I write insults you, please feel that you can ignore me without it causing me harm.

For all my sins, I have no wish to upset you, but I do disagree with you on some fundamental points.

There are a lot of supposed theories going around (the internet) now, but they are usually problematic and contradictory. The RE model has been extensively built over the years, and in my lifetime has not once given me cause to doubt it. I am not a passive believer, I study the sky in daylight as well as night and it is a source of wonder to me.

I am some years older than you imagine, there are 6 or so meteor showers a year that if the clouds do not obscure, are worth going out to see. Believe me, if meteors were falling stars then the amount I have seen in those years would have swept the skies clear, yet the constellations I learnt as a child remain intact.

You have your “Scales” and that is good we all have a method of sorting what is good and bad in our lives.
My scales are more critical as far as proof for science is concerned, 50% would not be good enough, but in personal communication on a forum basis I would set it at about 5%, If I encounter someone who does not agree with me, that does not make them my enemy, there is too much of that in the world.

Respect is a mutual contract that must be earned and not demanded, I hope this translates as it was written.

If you do feel the need to re- ignore me, please assign me a space of my own, maybe as “virtuous Pagan” as I enjoy solitude away from the unwashed.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

İntikam

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2016, 08:16:17 PM »

Mmm… What to do?

My Morale is fine Inti’, thank you for your concern. I would be surprised if any words could upset me, so do not worry. If what I write insults you, please feel that you can ignore me without it causing me harm.

For all my sins, I have no wish to upset you, but I do disagree with you on some fundamental points.

There are a lot of supposed theories going around (the internet) now, but they are usually problematic and contradictory. The RE model has been extensively built over the years, and in my lifetime has not once given me cause to doubt it. I am not a passive believer, I study the sky in daylight as well as night and it is a source of wonder to me.

I am some years older than you imagine, there are 6 or so meteor showers a year that if the clouds do not obscure, are worth going out to see. Believe me, if meteors were falling stars then the amount I have seen in those years would have swept the skies clear, yet the constellations I learnt as a child remain intact.

You have your “Scales” and that is good we all have a method of sorting what is good and bad in our lives.
My scales are more critical as far as proof for science is concerned, 50% would not be good enough, but in personal communication on a forum basis I would set it at about 5%, If I encounter someone who does not agree with me, that does not make them my enemy, there is too much of that in the world.

Respect is a mutual contract that must be earned and not demanded, I hope this translates as it was written.

If you do feel the need to re- ignore me, please assign me a space of my own, maybe as “virtuous Pagan” as I enjoy solitude away from the unwashed.

I don't believe you about stars because i think what they are. They can falling down. Before about 20 years ago, when i was at army for mandatory military service, with a friend and i show him what is the meaning of "falling stars". It is possible they are not exist and another possibility they are some dead scholars, and other possibility they are visual effects. I don't blame anybody for don't be a believer like me because i know God don't help them to show true. This act  stems from God's some reason, i know his mentality but it is complicated and difficult to explain. Basicly i show him a star exactly in the middle of a bright star and the moon. I asker him "do you see the star between the most bright star and the moon?". He asked me "yes i see". I said again "look it carefully". He said "i'm looking". I'm asked again "what you see?". He said "I see a common star there". I said "look again it". The  the star started to falling down and a few seconds it has gone. Then i told him "there is nothing is certain.". Actually the test was to teach him "there is nothing certain" but we learned that the stars can fall down. Ask me how i know. I know you don't understand me because high probability as a Paganist you don't believe "real prescience". Or if you believe it you don't know the mechanism of it. Anyway. The result of this matter is your try to convince me about stars almost impossible. because i "know" a lot of something. Take care i don't use the word "believe", i'm not a real believer, i'm a "knower". This two word is different. But most of human don't understand the "knower" so i'm using the other word is "i am a believer". No i'm not a believer, i am a knower. There is another knower on the FEr's other forum. I did'n have a chance to meet him because of some reason i left there immedietly. Knowers are "real men" of the world. Knows, don't loose, don't die before they want, don't loose before don't want. This philosophical movement is as old as the history of humanity. Starts when  Adam "knowing" the names of the things. Anyway. About scales; i'm giving %50 to all of the persons, things, the animate and the inanimate creatures at the start. They chose their place on the scales is good or bad. Some evidences shows me is he good, bad, or friend, or hostiles. I don't entitle anybody good or bad, friend or hostile, they are deserve it by their actions. I'm just observing and try to decide the true act. I understand what you mean. It is a word using here too, respect must be earned and not demanded. But respect to anybody other starts respect yourself. I have pre-acceptance about everybody respect them, because i respect myself. If your actions will be as a “virtuous Pagan”, you will be not ignored for your believe, but if you move to negative side of the scales, you will see nomercy when you have been ignored.  8)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 08:34:26 PM by İntikam »

Offline Woody

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2016, 08:44:33 PM »
Is it just me or does anyone else think Intikam is claiming to be infallible and is only going to die unless he wants to?

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2016, 01:12:06 AM »
Is it just me or does anyone else think Intikam is claiming to be infallible and is only going to die unless he wants to?
No I don't think "Intikam is claiming to be infallible"!
He knows he is infallible and does not even need to go outside and look up!

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2016, 04:08:33 AM »
I want to explain how may i act. Then tell me if you think i do a mistake.

I don't know, telling you that we think you're making a mistake is a good way to end up on the naughty list...
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

İntikam

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2016, 10:50:15 AM »
Some men are talking but nobody see.  ;D

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2016, 05:27:23 PM »
Some men are talking but nobody see.  ;D

Ignored for disrespect (Also for the greater good of the debate forum :P).
Occasional poster, frequent observer.
Round Earth.

RE is a complex theory of simple answers.
FE is a simple theory of complex answers.

Also ignoring intikam.

geckothegeek

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2016, 03:56:42 PM »

Is it just me or is anyone else is having trouble making sense of at least some of the things that Intikam is saying ?
Saying that "The stars are not exist" seems to me to be a totally  unreal denial of reality and makes absolutely no sense to  me  ?
Or is Intikam just one more flat earth troll or is he really that dense.......or both ?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 03:13:52 AM by geckothegeek »

geckothegeek

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2016, 04:15:43 PM »
Here is something else that may or may not has been covered.:

If you are in, or have been in,  an area inside or outside on a brightly liighted ship you will have trouble seeing stars or dimly lighted objects if you should go out on deck on a clear, dark  night at sea since your eyes have adjusted to the bright lights.

When a ship is having  night drills , such as "General Quarters",  all bright lights are turned off and only dim red lights will be turned on. Then your eyes will adjust to the darkness and you will be able to see the stars and dim objects, erc. The bridge areas on most ships are kept as dark as possible during the night watches for this reason.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 02:44:41 AM by geckothegeek »

geckothegeek

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2016, 03:41:19 AM »
No I don't think "Intikam is claiming to be infallible"!
He knows he is infallible and does not even need to go outside and look up!

Does he know that he knows every thing and everyone else knows that they know nothing ?