İntikam

Re: Himawari Satellite - 48,000 photos of the earth !!
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2016, 01:31:41 PM »

It comes from here Russia/ESA to Colonize the Dark Side of the Moon.

Thanks for proving space travel really exists - maybe you really had better learn a bit about digital images!

Are you a joke or real?

I said i talked about the edges when i say the photo is true.

Russia or another country who says gone to space is a lie. Why don't you be serious?
No, if you want them to understand what you said, improve your grammars.
You told them the picture of the Moon's far side have good edges and the photo is real, and that picture can only be taken by space probes going behind the Moon. If you only use that photo as an example of "good edges" you should have choose better wording.

I didn't ask it for you.

Why are you roundersy usuallt unprincipled? Didn't your teacher teach you don't act them when two people talking. Here is a forum everybody can talk but i answered it for one.

İntikam

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2016, 01:32:32 PM »

I just showed you where that photo came from and what was in the photo. Whatever you like to say that is a photo of the far side of the moon, and YOU claimed it was a true photo, not I.

Cmon it was just an irony.

İntikam

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2016, 01:54:23 PM »
GUYS SERIOUSLY GET A LIFE. JUST LOOK OUT TO SEA AND THE WORLD IS OBVIOUSLY NOT FLAT. HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY BELIEVE SOMETHING SO STUPID! I MEAN FOR GOD SAKE LOOK AT ALL THE EVIDENCE. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT EVERY SCIENTIST IN THE WORLD IS LYING? HOW RETARDED CAN U GET?

Nothing is completely flat on the earth but it doesn't prove the earth sphere. Look around clouds are not moving, this world is not spinning. We don't know exactly what is the shape completely but we know it is not a spheroid and don't spinning.

Offline Unsure101

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2016, 01:58:56 PM »
GUYS SERIOUSLY GET A LIFE. JUST LOOK OUT TO SEA AND THE WORLD IS OBVIOUSLY NOT FLAT. HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY BELIEVE SOMETHING SO STUPID! I MEAN FOR GOD SAKE LOOK AT ALL THE EVIDENCE. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT EVERY SCIENTIST IN THE WORLD IS LYING? HOW RETARDED CAN U GET?

Nothing is completely flat on the earth but it doesn't prove the earth sphere. Look around clouds are not moving, this world is not spinning. We don't know exactly what is the shape completely but we know it is not a spheroid and don't spinning.
How do you know? Where is your proof?

İntikam

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2016, 02:01:14 PM »

the answer was not to you. if you are a neutral, you should ask same question to the other. you have been added to ignore list. thank you, bye bye.

Offline Unsure101

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2016, 02:09:34 PM »

the answer was not to you. if you are a neutral, you should ask same question to the other. you have been added to ignore list. thank you, bye bye.
So, because I ask you a valid question to state the proof behind your absurd claims, you decide to ignore me on a public forum?
Wow, talk about childish.
Tell me, did you go to school? Did you learn how to query the observations presented to you in a scientific fashion? Did you ever learn to think for yourself?
I only ask because you seem to take a very negative stance whenever anyone questions your "theories".
Is there anyone you won't ignore?

İntikam

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2016, 08:29:14 AM »
You are ignoring this user.

Offline Unsure101

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2016, 08:35:32 AM »
This user cannot be ignored  8)

Yet I look to the stars here in the southern hemisphere and they spin in accordance with a round earth model. If I was on a flat earth, they would spin in the opposite direction would they not?

Offline Venus

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2016, 12:02:29 PM »
This user cannot be ignored  8)

Yet I look to the stars here in the southern hemisphere and they spin in accordance with a round earth model. If I was on a flat earth, they would spin in the opposite direction would they not?

Yep ... it's the one thing that cannot be accounted for in the flat earth model!! Although I think the lack of a "to scale" flat earth map is a major MAJOR MAJOR problem for the flat earthers !!
Some of them that live in the Northern Hemisphere think we are just lying about the fact that we cannot see Polaris and that the stars appear to move clockwise around the southern celestial pole !!
However WE know better ... !!!

And I'm feeling left out that I have not been ignored by Intikam... what did I do (or NOT do) to be left out of a list full of such special people !!! :-) I want to be with the special people wah wah wah !!!!!!!!!
Because I live on the 'bottom' of a spinning spherical earth ...
*I cannot see Polaris, but I can see the Southern Cross
*When I look at the stars they appear to rotate clockwise, not anti-clockwise
*I see the moon 'upside down'
I've travelled to the Northern Hemisphere numerous times ... and seen how different the stars and the moon are 'up' there!
Come on down and check it out FE believers... !!

Offline Unsure101

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2016, 12:26:35 PM »
And I'm feeling left out that I have not been ignored by Intikam... what did I do (or NOT do) to be left out of a list full of such special people !!! :-) I want to be with the special people wah wah wah !!!!!!!!!
You need to argue try harder, he's still at it. I noticed Lord Dave just got added, there's hope for you yet  :-X

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2016, 02:56:12 AM »
You need to argue try harder, he's still at it. I noticed Lord Dave just got added, there's hope for you yet  :-X

You'll be glad to know that you have achieved you ultimate goal in life, now it's

"ignored: rabinoz, Rounder, TotesNotReptilian, andruszkow, Unsure101, Lord Dave (i don't see what you write)"

Mind you poor "Lord Dave" got on the list not for earth shape crimes, but just for saying nuclear weapons are real - and Intikam lives in Turkey, just over from Iran with nuclear weapon aspirations - he might yet learn the hard way!

Offline Venus

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2016, 07:44:42 AM »
Good cgi work. as a result, the technology is developing. so fake cgi'es more beautiful can be produced.

But they are not still  perfect.  ;)

My guess: it is something to block direct light from the sun. Notice:
1. The black boxes follow the path where the sun should be.
2. A bit of glare from the sun still leaks through.

It is not true because sun is the backside of the view when the "source of the light" blocked. and it shown as not at the backside, its looks like nearside to view.

And the light lines are "nonsence" more than requered.  ;D

Intikam these pics are from the compressed photos and were then put together into a video which was upload to YouTube where it would have been compressed again ... and then you blew them up !! The "faults" you have pointed out are entirely due to pixellation of the photographs caused by the compression process. Photos, not CGI images !!!
I've travelled to the Northern Hemisphere numerous times ... and seen how different the stars and the moon are 'up' there!

İntikam

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2016, 11:14:57 PM »
Good cgi work. as a result, the technology is developing. so fake cgi'es more beautiful can be produced.

But they are not still  perfect.  ;)

My guess: it is something to block direct light from the sun. Notice:
1. The black boxes follow the path where the sun should be.
2. A bit of glare from the sun still leaks through.

It is not true because sun is the backside of the view when the "source of the light" blocked. and it shown as not at the backside, its looks like nearside to view.

And the light lines are "nonsence" more than requered.  ;D

Intikam these pics are from the compressed photos and were then put together into a video which was upload to YouTube where it would have been compressed again ... and then you blew them up !! The "faults" you have pointed out are entirely due to pixellation of the photographs caused by the compression process. Photos, not CGI images !!!

Then you should to show me the original ones.

Offline Venus

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2016, 01:31:23 PM »

*sigh*

For you again Intikam
This is the site of the photos http://himawari8.nict.go.jp/
And from this link you can download the full photos ... uncompressed
https://seg-web.nict.go.jp/wsdb_osndisk/shareDirDownload/bDw2maKV

If you choose around midday (which will show the whole side of the earth in daylight) and choose the whole earth (ie not just Japanese archipelago) you will have to download a photo that will be around 148Mb
I hope your internet is faster than mine !!

Let me know how you go

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2016, 11:11:48 PM »

*sigh*

For you again Intikam
This is the site of the photos http://himawari8.nict.go.jp/
And from this link you can download the full photos ... uncompressed
https://seg-web.nict.go.jp/wsdb_osndisk/shareDirDownload/bDw2maKV

If you choose around midday (which will show the whole side of the earth in daylight) and choose the whole earth (ie not just Japanese archipelago) you will have to download a photo that will be around 148Mb
I hope your internet is faster than mine !!

Let me know how you go
Took a whole 4 min to download!
;) ;D Must be CGI, I can't see any stars or satellites whizzing around.  ;D ;)
See what İntikam mahes of that!

Offline Unsure101

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2016, 07:01:58 AM »
Are you on our glorious NBN?

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2016, 07:22:38 AM »
No just a Bigpond (Telstra) 30 Mb/s cable. Even at that speed the limit is usually the other end and not our cable.
It's interesting downloading a few hundred MByte Garmin GPS map file. First they warn you that "this download might take a long time", then after starts it says "12 min to go", then after about 4 min it's done!
The NBN, with fibre to node, would be a big advantage for anyone needing high speed upload. 

Offline Unsure101

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2016, 10:22:16 AM »
No just a Bigpond (Telstra) 30 Mb/s cable. Even at that speed the limit is usually the other end and not our cable.
It's interesting downloading a few hundred MByte Garmin GPS map file. First they warn you that "this download might take a long time", then after starts it says "12 min to go", then after about 4 min it's done!
The NBN, with fibre to node, would be a big advantage for anyone needing high speed upload.
And here I am using Malcolm's tin cans on string. Oh, to be on cable or FTTP.

Offline Venus

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2016, 07:25:14 AM »

I have Optus Cable which I've had since it first came out in 2000 ... used to whizz along but it has its "moments" these days.
Although I'm on unlimited data so that's the payoff I guess ...

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2016, 07:50:06 PM »
No just a Bigpond (Telstra) 30 Mb/s cable. Even at that speed, the limit is usually the other end and not our cable.
The NBN, with fibre to node, would be a big advantage for anyone needing high-speed upload.

I have Optus Cable which I've had since it first came out in 2000 ... used to whizz along but it has its "moments" these days.
Although I'm on unlimited data so that's the payoff I guess ...
Hasn't  İntikam had enough time to analyse every last flaw it that little piccy yet? In fact this whole site seems to have gone to sleep - summer holidays?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 11:32:57 AM by rabinoz »