Offline Venus

• View Profile
Himawari Satellite - 48,000 photos of the earth !!
« on: June 06, 2016, 04:50:49 AM »
Ok so the FE'ers completely dismiss photographic evidence of 14,223 photos from the Apollo missions taken in the 60's and early 70's.
These photographs cannot be CGI, so apparently they must have all been painted, or drawn by hand, or something ??? ALL 14,223 of them !!
OK so here another lot of photos for you guys to dissect ... and they have NOTHING to do with NASA!!!

The satellite Himawari 8 weather satellite was launched by Japan on 7th October 2014 and became operational on 7th July 2015. It is stationed 22,000 miles (35,405 km) above Papua New Guinea.
It takes a photo of the earth every 10 minutes, which means so far it has taken almost 48,000 photos of the earth, and all of these photos can be found on the website himawari8.nict.go.jp
Each photograph is a single true color snapshot of the earth in one frame.

I challenge any FE'er to PROVE that these photos are either CGI, or NOT actual photographs

These are the satellite photographs that the Australian Bureau of Meteorology uses. And personally I would say it is incredibly accurate. In fact I just went outside and not a cloud in the sky ... then I checked the latest Himawari photo... no clouds over my city !!
Not only that but knowing that our weather always comes from the west... I can accurately predict whether it will be sunny or cloudy for the rest of the day... and I can see that it will cloud over in the next hour or so !!

So realistically you would need a whole team of CGI artists to create one of these pictures every 10 minutes. So I guess that the team of artists has to check the weather forecast in every city and in every country region and all over the oceans and seas of the whole pacific region so they get the clouds right !! So now you need at least double the number of people ... cos somebody has to probably call every city and ocean liner and say "is it sunny right there now?" and then say to the artists "ok Tokyo is sunny delete the clouds" "Cyclone hitting Cairns ... whack it on the CGI Joe" ...

But wait on ... the weather forecast is actually made using the information from these satellite photos !!! We know about impending cyclones BECAUSE of these satellite photos  ... DUH !!!!

Ok so the whole shot of the earth looks great...but you can actually ZOOM in ... click the plus sign at the top right and zoom in, let it refresh and keep zooming in ... now how many CGI artists would it take to draw that?? Which is only a small fraction of the whole view of our planet that Himawari uploads ... every TEN MINUTES !!
Now if I am not mistaken the CGI would have to be drawn at that maximum magnification with that detail to be able to zoom in like that ... and from some very basic calculations I can see a rectangle about 1000km high by 2000km wide or about 2 million sq km ... the whole view of half the earth is about 250 million sq km ... so these CGI "experts" have to draw 125 pictures of the maximum magnification size and detail, know the exact cloud cover in every city and every little town, stitch them all together and upload ....  EVERY 10 MINUTES !!!! 24 hours every day, 365 days a year !!! Yeh right !

Oh and you can do animations also ... cyclones in the northern hemisphere rotate clockwise, those in the southern hemisphere rotate counter clockwise !
And interestingly if you go back to 9th July 2015 (use the calendar at the top) you can see this https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2015/07/07/a-train-of-typhoons-is-chugging-across-the-pacific-ocean-and-landfalls-loom-for-china/

The ball is in your court... these photos are real, up to you FE'ers to prove they aren't !!
Because I live on the 'bottom' of a spinning spherical earth ...
*I cannot see Polaris, but I can see the Southern Cross
*When I look at the stars they appear to rotate clockwise, not anti-clockwise
*I see the moon 'upside down'
I've travelled to the Northern Hemisphere numerous times ... and seen how different the stars and the moon are 'up' there!
Come on down and check it out FE believers... !!

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
Re: Himawari Satellite - 48,000 photos of the earth !!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 11:44:43 AM »
;D ;D Surely Venus, you must have seen the sheds full of artists busily painting these photos on demand?   :P ;D

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 12:12:12 PM »
Himawari is old news:

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=3475.0

No one can use the satellites to prove anything but GEOCENTRISM:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1782182#msg1782182

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1784780#msg1784780

The MISSING orbital Sagnac effect proves immediately that the Earth does not orbit the Sun at all.

Offline Venus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 12:23:30 PM »
;D ;D Surely Venus, you must have seen the sheds full of artists busily painting these photos on demand?   :P ;D

lololol rabinoz ... I heard they have subcontracted this work out to China ... labour is cheaper over there, plus there are millions of absolutely amazing child artists that are also experts at cloud morphology, and Photoshop !!
Apple won the contract for supply of 10 million mac book pros to the provinces of China, and the Japanese Government set up ultra fast broadband in these areas so that the completed CGI's could be uploaded to the Himawari website every 10 minutes!!
The Japanese government also pay over 250 million people to sit and stare at the clouds all day every day from every square kilometre of the Pacific hemisphere and upload their photos to a website which those little Chinese kids can access !!
The mind BOGGLES !!
I'm heading up your way in a few weeks... by plane... ha ha ... I'll have to log my flight times for Intikam! You'd better put on some good weather for me ... I've lost my summer tan already!! Have to catch the Great Barrier Reef before Climate Change permanently kisses it goodbye  :'(
Because I live on the 'bottom' of a spinning spherical earth ...
*I cannot see Polaris, but I can see the Southern Cross
*When I look at the stars they appear to rotate clockwise, not anti-clockwise
*I see the moon 'upside down'
I've travelled to the Northern Hemisphere numerous times ... and seen how different the stars and the moon are 'up' there!
Come on down and check it out FE believers... !!

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 06:34:28 PM »

lololol rabinoz ... I heard they have subcontracted this work out to China ... labour is cheaper over there, plus there are millions of absolutely amazing child artists that are also experts at cloud morphology, and Photoshop !!
Apple won the contract for supply of 10 million mac book pros to the provinces of China, and the Japanese Government set up ultra fast broadband in these areas so that the completed CGI's could be uploaded to the Himawari website every 10 minutes!!
The Japanese government also pay over 250 million people to sit and stare at the clouds all day every day from every square kilometre of the Pacific hemisphere and upload their photos to a website which those little Chinese kids can access !!
The mind BOGGLES !!
I'm heading up your way in a few weeks... by plane... ha ha ... I'll have to log my flight times for Intikam! You'd better put on some good weather for me ... I've lost my summer tan already!! Have to catch the Great Barrier Reef before Climate Change permanently kisses it goodbye  :'(

Get a room already

İntikam

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 09:23:13 PM »
Good cgi work. as a result, the technology is developing. so fake cgi'es more beautiful can be produced.

But they are not still  perfect.  ;)

Come to this video:

Come to time: 12:28

« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 09:30:33 PM by İntikam »

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 02:24:06 AM »
Good cgi work. as a result, the technology is developing. so fake cgi'es more beautiful can be produced.

If it was "CGI error", it would be noticed and corrected by the team making the pictures. They leave it in there because they have nothing to hide.

My guess: it is something to block direct light from the sun. Notice:
1. The black boxes follow the path where the sun should be.
2. A bit of glare from the sun still leaks through.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2016, 03:11:35 AM »

As we understand that the producers using a cgi-spot instead of sunlight. So they are hiding the cgi-spotlight.

Result: Heavy fake.  ;D
I posted this on the other thread, but in case you didn't get the message!

I think that if it were really CGI, that the producers would be a lot smarter than you (I know you think that you are the smartest and greatest, but don't try to fool yourself!), and the producers would be well aware of these things.
It would be far easier to avoid these artifacts in CGI than in genuine images.
So take off your blinkers!

You try to prove your theory from heavily compressed mpeg (or worse) images. There are compression artifacts all over those.

If you want to prove your point start with original uncompressed images directly from Himawari Satellite Imagery. There you select any parameters you like, but don't waste your and our time with images that have been severely degraded.

Himawari 2016.04.26 03.30 UTC

I don't think you'll get artifacts in these, but what happens when the sun shines into the camera I do not know - that could give lens flare.

İntikam

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2016, 08:25:57 AM »

If it was "CGI error", it would be noticed and corrected by the team making the pictures. They leave it in there because they have nothing to hide.

My guess: it is something to block direct light from the sun. Notice:
1. The black boxes follow the path where the sun should be.
2. A bit of glare from the sun still leaks through.

It is not true because sun is the backside of the view when the "source of the light" blocked. and it shown as not at the backside, its looks like nearside to view.

And the light lines are "nonsence" more than requered.  ;D

İntikam

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2016, 08:34:26 AM »
Look how is the center of "cgi image" perfect and how is the edges are nonsences as a 5 years old child drawn!

To believe this nonsence as a true requered to be an idiot, but there is no idiot here, be sure that. oppositely the writers here are much smarter more than requered.

RESULT: Heavy Fake !!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 08:55:11 AM by İntikam »

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2016, 10:08:43 AM »
Look how is the center of "cgi image" perfect and how is the edges are nonsences as a 5 years old child drawn!

[angry rant removed]

You jump to conclusions too quickly. Read about aliasing effects in digital photos. The bottom right edge is blocked by shadow.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2016, 10:44:16 AM »

To believe this nonsence as a true requered to be an idiot, but there is no idiot here, be sure that. oppositely the writers here are much smarter more than requered.

RESULT: Heavy Fake !!

That image is only 800 x 800 pixels resolution. What you call "The skyline is irregular" is just the jagged edge due to the limited resolution.
The smoother edge near the bottom on the right is simply because there is not full daylight there, so there is gradual shading, making the image smoother.

If you cannot recognise that,  you have proved that are simply not qualified to judge digital images.
Maybe you could go to an expert in Turkey and get an independent opinion.

Also, you really should go to college and learn on digital graphics, so that you can correctly evaluate photos.

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2016, 11:16:59 AM »
Himawari is old news:

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=3475.0

No one can use the satellites to prove anything but GEOCENTRISM:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1782182#msg1782182

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1784780#msg1784780

The MISSING orbital Sagnac effect proves immediately that the Earth does not orbit the Sun at all.

First of all, your personal theories are not relevant to proving these images are fake. If an image contradicts your theory, it is more likely that your theory is wrong than the image is faked. You need evidence that is independent of your personal theories if you want to disregard an image as faked.

Second of all, the Sagnac effect is dependent on relative velocity. The relative velocity of objects on the opposite side of the earth due to the orbit around the sun is around 0.4 m/s. That's four to five orders of magnitude less than orbital velocities.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 11:18:49 AM by TotesNotReptilian »

İntikam

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2016, 12:46:44 PM »
Don't defend the lies. it is clearly that both of photo and video are fake. shame on you misters.

This is 670x670 moon photo from earth. look how is the edge is perfecft!

Zoom to image and see how is perfect! This photo is real !!

The upside photo is real but that ptoho is fake under this line.

This is a 800x800 moon photo is fake like yours. Look the edge is how wrong. same wrong. This photo is fake too.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 12:53:05 PM by İntikam »

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2016, 01:06:01 PM »
Don't defend the lies. it is clearly that both of photo and video are fake. shame on you misters.

This is 670x670 moon photo from earth. look how is the edge is perfecft!

Zoom to image and see how is perfect! This photo is real !!

Oh, the irony. I agree that this one is real (although it is two images stitched together). This image shows the far side of the moon. This view has never been seen by human eyes from earth. If this image is real (as you claim), it is proof that space travel is real.

You clearly still don't understand what aliasing is, so I will repeat myself:

The jagged edges are a result of aliasing. Aliasing is a natural result of digital image processing. Whether aliasing occurs is dependent on the software used to process the image. Aliasing is NOT evidence that an image is fake.

İntikam

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2016, 09:13:41 PM »
I said it looking at the edges. when we look to the other side of it should mean the picture is fake too.

There is same photo error on the live video. Is sattelite doing aliasing online?

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2016, 12:27:33 AM »
I said it looking at the edges. when we look to the other side of it should mean the picture is fake too.

There is same photo error on the live video. Is sattelite doing aliasing online?

I simply cannot see the difference you are claiming, but if you claim that the photo below is real then you have proved that space travel is real because as "TotesNotReptilian" said, that seems to be a photo never seen by may before space travel!

It comes from here Russia/ESA to Colonize the Dark Side of the Moon.

Thanks for proving space travel really exists - maybe you really had better learn a bit about digital images!

İntikam

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2016, 08:55:43 AM »

Thanks for proving space travel really exists - maybe you really had better learn a bit about digital images!

Are you a joke or real?

I said i talked about the edges when i say the photo is true.

Russia or another country who says gone to space is a lie. Why don't you be serious?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 08:59:52 AM by İntikam »

Offline UnionsOfSolarSystemPlanet

• The Moon orbits spherical Earth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2016, 01:04:10 PM »

Are you a joke or real?

Russia or another country who says gone to space is a lie. Why don't you be serious?
No, if you want them to understand what you said, improve your grammars.
You told them the picture of the Moon's far side have good edges and the photo is real, and that picture can only be taken by space probes going behind the Moon. If you only use that photo as an example of "good edges" you should have choose better wording.
The size of the Solar system if the Moon were only 1 pixel:
http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2016, 01:08:22 PM »

Are you a joke or real?

I just showed you where that photo came from and what was in the photo. Whatever you like to say that is a photo of the far side of the moon, and YOU claimed it was a true photo, not I.